Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) (49571 Views)

Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement / Narrative Of A Journey From Sokoto To Akwa Ibom / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by oyetunjibaba: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Soknown:
I have to congratulate each and everyone on this thread for being here on the last step of 2020, many thanks for making this tread what it is.

I appreciate your input, all the information shared and personal experience expressed.

Let’s continue to build ourselves and each other in the new year.

For those looking towards one great thing or the other, continue to water it. 'With time a fertile egg will walk'. You are a living example of this.

Happy Holidays, Happy new year, Happy new you.

CC: Jesmond3945, bamdexfarms, Mizwisdom, Hadampson, Olalekank, NiklauseFred, Collinsuchendu, Chukseze, Faheez, iruosonobrugwhe, Daltguy, Sainthillary, DisGuy, Flexvilla, BennyDGreat, Phockallmods, fjigga, Justhenrii, promisechild, justwise, uptimum123, Mindlog, Focusmind, chuksobiora, boldx, uzomachibyk3232, Adayoung, molbic, Silenthinker, xzellentgraphic, Salford1, Tinyemeka, Yemisih, chuchu27, Luchiano54, Jaycew, ambo1, Hunnybee, themaestro08, Ojurongbe1, adrenaline02, okeyben10, neloyah, Bonjovi13, haiti007, Boydimples, prontoz, Nkepedia, Smoke47, ugodignity111, Smartmed, valcorp, Zagorakis, Nursetemmy, EbonyCy, Richdee1, Jonnywayne, rinzylee, ziziangel, Omonihobae, Baybie3, capitalbase, slimgold2019, Hubbysluv,Cyrilade01, lillaowow, Arhmiee, ecstasy29, famzynet, mumsgirl27, Elektra008, DMPaulSr, Oloniyan, Abdul111, ThelazyBuddha, mumayo, Iyiman, Vhugnl, Cmanforall, Scholar212, Profitfocused, Humancall, Splendblex, Godlove087, projectanatot, mimilyrics, sommychekwas, oyetunjibaba, symbae, Heart1234, Esthrosevz, Obynowest12, Ace2013, Punstar, horjey, mgbadike80, drnoel, All4good, Fidelismaria, Emperornice, eyoiba, ashatoda, igbamatibi.

I'm honored too sir...Happy new year bro

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Jaycew(f): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Soknown:
I have to congratulate each and everyone on this thread for being here on the last step of 2020, many thanks for making this tread what it is.

I appreciate your input, all the information shared and personal experience expressed.
Thank you so much for the mention.
Thanks for all of your input.
Cheers to an amazing 2021

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Fidelismaria: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Jaycew:

I just arrived Poland few weeks ago and honestly. I don't like this season called winter cry

Congratulations!!

You'll get use to it but we fit swap oooo

Lol

Happy new year SoKnown

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Olalekank(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Jaycew:

I just arrived Poland few weeks ago and honestly. I don't like this season called winter cry
Congrats!

Never experienced a winter myself but based on hearsay, it can be really harsh.

Congrats once again and I wish you all the best
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Jaycew(f): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2021
Olalekank:

Congrats!

Never experienced a winter myself but based on hearsay, it can be really harsh.

Congrats once again and I wish you all the best

Thank you so much.
Really harsh indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Jaycew(f): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2021
Fidelismaria:

Congratulations!!

You'll get use to it but we fit swap oooo

Lol

Happy new year SoKnown

Loooool. E say we fit swap. Omo the weather isn't nice. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Richdee1(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Jaycew:

BABA don move oooo
Congrats bro
How Poland naa?
Hope say you go open thread gist us how e be?

3 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Jaycew(f): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Richdee1:

BABA don move oooo
Congrats bro
How Poland naa?
I be female ooo looool
I will try loool. Poland is cool. Terribly cold now.

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Richdee1(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Jaycew:

I be female ooo looool
I will try loool. Poland is cool. Terribly cold now.

So NA female you be all this while
Lol. Congrats once again

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Jaycew(f): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2021
Richdee1:

Lol. Congrats once again
Thanks Gee

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by hammed71(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Jaycew:

Thanks Gee
Good morning,was it through student visa or work permit, how did you do it, thanks

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Jaycew(f): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
hammed71:
Good morning,was it through student visa or work permit, how did you do it, thanks
Yes study visa

3 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by NiklauseFred(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jaycew:

Thank you so much for the mention.
Thanks for all of your input.
Cheers to an amazing 2021

Wow!! Happy for you.
It's such a n-ic-e way to start 2021.

Do you mind opening a thread and sharing ur experiences?(haven't seen a Poland thread before) wink

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by NiklauseFred(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jaycew:

Loooool. E say we fit swap. Omo the weather isn't nice. Lol

Lol with time you will get used to it.

Never knew you were a female cool tho and to remember that you were part of the crew that were always on every travel thread,it gives me some kinda joy and satisfaction.
Happy for you lad...

2 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by NiklauseFred(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Richdee1:

BABA don move oooo
Congrats bro
How Poland naa?

Good evening bro.
How ya doing ?

Lol she don port.
Jaycee congratulations smiley

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 12:43am On Jan 04, 2021
Richdee1:

Lol. Congrats once again

Congratulations Jaycew. As others have asked, Please furnish us with necessary info when you settle down. Per the Winter, Thermal wears and hot tea 24/7 to the rescue. Winter is depressing, dark and gloomy.

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning and I look outside to see everything frozen, Cars, grasses, road etc. I will say to myself, why do I have to be here?, infact why do I have to go to work in his cold? But 20 minutes later, I am on the road.

6 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2021
Richdee1:

Buh we go reach there soon
AMEN to that.
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by NiklauseFred(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2021
Soknown:

Congratulations Jaycew. As others have asked, Please furnish us with necessary info when you settle down. Per the Winter, Thermal wears and hot tea 24/7 to the rescue. Winter is depressing, dark and gloomy.

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning and I look outside to see everything frozen, Cars, grasses, road etc. I will say to myself, why do I have to be here?, infact why do I have to go to work in his cold? But 20 minutes later, I am on the road.

Lol you signed up for it sir cheesy
Good morning,good day and good evening
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Lol you signed up for it sir cheesy
Good morning,good day and good evening
smiley Signed and thumb-printed with 10 fingers.
Voluntarily, without any maleficence, threats, and or duress. Mi lord. wink

3 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by TheLasyBuddha: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Soknown:

I would trade places, still.
White people have been in the winter since the begin of White race. Somehow, they have found a way to go through the winter, although they still experience SAD. Leaving Nigeria is enough motivation and strength to get past the winter.

I like winter. I want winter. Give me winter than this heat.

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by NiklauseFred(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Soknown:

smiley Signed and thumb-printed with 10 fingers.
Voluntarily, without any maleficence, threats, and or duress. Mi lord. wink

Lol kuku kee me grin

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Hadampson(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Soknown:

For those looking towards one great thing or the other, continue to water it. 'With time a fertile egg will walk'. You are a living example of this.

CC: Jesmond3945, bamdexfarms, Mizwisdom, Hadampson, Olalekank, NiklauseFred, Collinsuchendu, Chukseze, Faheez, iruosonobrugwhe, Daltguy, Sainthillary, DisGuy, Flexvilla, BennyDGreat, Phockallmods, fjigga, Justhenrii, promisechild, justwise, uptimum123, Mindlog, Focusmind, chuksobiora, boldx, uzomachibyk3232, Adayoung, molbic, Silenthinker, xzellentgraphic, Salford1, Tinyemeka, Yemisih, chuchu27, Luchiano54, Jaycew, ambo1, Hunnybee, themaestro08, Ojurongbe1, adrenaline02, okeyben10, neloyah, Bonjovi13, haiti007, Boydimples, prontoz, Nkepedia, Smoke47, ugodignity111, Smartmed, valcorp, Zagorakis, Nursetemmy, EbonyCy, Richdee1, Jonnywayne, rinzylee, ziziangel, Omonihobae, Baybie3, capitalbase, slimgold2019, Hubbysluv,Cyrilade01, lillaowow, Arhmiee, ecstasy29, famzynet, mumsgirl27, Elektra008, DMPaulSr, Oloniyan, Abdul111, ThelazyBuddha, mumayo, Iyiman, Vhugnl, Cmanforall, Scholar212, Profitfocused, Humancall, Splendblex, Godlove087, projectanatot, mimilyrics, sommychekwas, oyetunjibaba, symbae, Heart1234, Esthrosevz, Obynowest12, Ace2013, Punstar, horjey, mgbadike80, drnoel, All4good, Fidelismaria, Emperornice, eyoiba, ashatoda, igbamatibi.

I'm honoured to be mentioned by you. Cheers to success and happiness in this new year 2021

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by uptimum123(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Soknown:

Thanks... Really feel honoured

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Let's get down to business.
I am too tired to type or construct good sentences.
So I will pass the information with screen shots, the information is anonymised.
I believe this information will benefit, physiologist and anatomy practitioners.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
L

4 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nairaland bot is playing up. I could not upload the rest of the screenshots.
I will try again later.
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
L
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Emperornice: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good evening at @op,a happy new year to you and your family
please do you know of any Nigeria who has migrated to the UK as a community nurse?
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2021
Emperornice:
Good evening at @op,a happy new year to you and your family
please do you know of any Nigeria who has migrated to the UK as a community nurse?
Thank you, wish you same. No, I don't know any nurse with such.
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Now, I can post.

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Soknown: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Continuation

2 Likes

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) by Deffjam: 1:40am On Jan 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) / Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.