Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,595,688 members, 6,021,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 November 2020 at 02:54 AM

The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (26183 Views)

Narrative Of A Journey From Sokoto To Akwa Ibom / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. by Soknown: 11:41pm On Nov 19
Ace2013:
Hi Soknown,

Another question for you .
I resigned after collecting the new Brp. It does not matter if your present employer know that you have applied elsewhere or that you will soon leave.
I will advice that you should let your new employer know about the 3 months notice.
Yes, you do not need to reapply for your family as long as their documents are within date. I will check my archives and send the document to you or post it here.
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. by Ace2013(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20
Thanks for taking your time to respond. The new employer is aware of the 3 months notice period already. Just wanted to know what point to drop a resignation if it is after COS is issued or even after a new visa has been applied and issued just to be on a safe side. I will send you a pm or wait for you to check for the docs required. Appreciate.
Soknown:

I resigned after collecting the new Brp. It does not matter if your present employer know that you have applied elsewhere or that you will soon leave.
I will advice that you should let your new employer know about the 3 months notice.
Yes, you do not need to reapply for your family as long as their documents are within date. I will check my archives and send the document to you or post it here.
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. by Soknown: 12:18pm On Nov 22
Ace2013:
Thanks for taking your time to respond. The new employer is aware . Appreciate.
As I said I resigned after I got my new BRP.
Check item 48 for the second question about dependants.

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. by Soknown: 12:24pm On Nov 22
Ace2013:
Appreciate.
Please note that you are not applying for a new Visa, you are extending your existing Visa as it will take into account the number of years, that you have spent already. Basically, it's only your Biometric Biometric Resident permit that will change.

1 Like

Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. by Richdee1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23
Soknown, you mentioned earlier about social workers in your 2nd place of work. I wanna ask what kinda Social workers are they? And what are their functions.
Re: The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. by Ace2013(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23
Thank you so much for this response. You answered my question now. This was where i got confused. Not sure if it was to extend or switch to a new health and care visa from tier 2 general.

Soknown:

Please note that you are not applying for a new Visa, you are extending your existing Visa as it will take into account the number of years, that you have spent already. Basically, it's only your Biometric Biometric Resident permit that will change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why I Love Lagos City / Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long / Sam Mbakwe Airport Owerri On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.