Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him (53536 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Nickshrapnel: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
This dude is still alive? sad
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by ikonyebia: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
this is so terrific
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by munalovve(f): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
I think he's acting as if he's mentally unstable. But he's not at all. This our government ehn. shocked

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by NaijadrivaCars: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
This con3 self.

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by lexyclasy: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
TechCapon:
I was in court today during the trial of serial killer Gracious David west and it was quite funny. He said that the confession he made was made at gunpoint and that the signature on the statement was not his signature. However, the judge Justice enebeli gave him a piece of paper to sign his own signature.

He denied that he never lodged in any of those hotels where the girls were murdered. He also claimed that he never met any of those girls who were killed in the hotel. When the prosecution asked him if he would apologize to the public for his actions, he said he has nothing to apologize about because he did not kill anyone. The case was adjourned to 23rd of March.
when people apply jungle justice on his likes people will come up here saying thrash, the people he kill are not important abi, what of the trauma meted to the families of the deceased

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by OmoManU: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
even Saraki is denying to be corrupt
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Comedian2019: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
akaahs:
do we need to be wasting our time? with all clear evidence, shot him death and case close
Maybe they want to rehabilitate and release him.

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Awoleesu(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
MaryamFns:
He's a repentant murderer
grin
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by dheaven: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
If the police does not do their job well he may go scot free.
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
TechCapon:
I was in court today during the trial of serial killer Gracious David west and it was quite funny. He said that the confession he made was made at gunpoint and that the signature on the statement was not his signature. However, the judge Justice enebeli gave him a piece of paper to sign his own signature.

He denied that he never lodged in any of those hotels where the girls were murdered. He also claimed that he never met any of those girls who were killed in the hotel. When the prosecution asked him if he would apologize to the public for his actions, he said he has nothing to apologize about because he did not kill anyone. The case was adjourned to 23rd of March.
he was able to secure good lawyers and they are at work already
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by byinks(f): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
I knew he would do this.
Nigeria legal system especially the investigative arm of the law is a sham.

All evidence against this man CCTV and all is circumstantial.
His confession can be adduced to entrapment/coercion.

A good lawyer will kill this case in no time.

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
TechCapon:
The criminal even had the guts to switch on the air conditioner behind him grin
really were u there?
I'd have also been there assuming I knew cos I knew the first victim he murdered Maureen ewuru, a single mother from Abia state but resides in PH and was even a fellow church member with this criminal

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by smexy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
TechCapon:

Taking pictures in the court is not allowed

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by geezynoni: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
This guy has the backing of some people
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by thundafire: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
cRobo:
That guy is Innocent they got the wrong guy

His confession was under duress simple

Nigeria police can make you confess anything

I won't say a word
shut dat dirty mouth
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by lucky4west: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
the guy has been schooled by experts in the cell...if there is no evidence u cant pin anything on him...see this worthless fellow even de close to AC

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by hisexcellency34: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hope other criminals have torn his yansh
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by IprintMONEY: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
this is a rubbish case, if they dont have valid proofs to nail him, they should just free the guy
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
superior1:
in front of the magistrate wey don type his death sentence down already
lol that can only be decided in the next cos the case has been adjourned
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by adamooye: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
And u guys said lawyers will go to heaven?
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by otokx(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
See why jungle justice will be hard to eradicate in Nigeria shocked
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by cRobo: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
thundafire:
you are so correct sir

Thank you
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by andycom(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
cRobo:
That guy is Innocent they got the wrong guy

His confession was under duress simple

Nigeria police can make you confess anything

I won't say a word

You might be saying the truth though, this country is bleeped ��

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Yankee101: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Even with cctv?
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Oblitz(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
i thought there is a cctv video evidence against him
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by idonhammer: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Don't be surprised if they give him 2years
imprisonment and a fine of 18000NGN. While A Jobless Yahoo graduate who scammed only $100 will be sent to 7 years imprisonment without option.

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by LegendaryLover(m): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
so this guy still dey make front page when na corona virus get naija attention now.
pls if he's truly guilty as per evidence of cctv we saw, sentence him quick, and move on to other things.
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by TechCapon(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
really were u there?
I'd have also been there assuming I knew cos I knew the first victim he murdered Maureen ewuru, a single mother from Abia state but resides in PH and was even a fellow church member with this criminal
I was there. Then why is her family not coming to court? Share pix of the Maureen. She graduated from UST right?
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by jacoik(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
That's why I love jungle justice on this things. Believe it or not even Evans will be a free man of couple of years
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Never trust nigeria police investigation report.. This is nigeria were wrong person is used to replace a criminal. Innocent citizen full prison for not commiting any crime TTF

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by GreatResearcher: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
TechCapon:
The criminal even had the guts to switch on the air conditioner behind him grin
[/s]Did he plead guilty of the charges? Any evidence/witness? If none, why call him criminal? Is he aware you him pictures and posted on SM? Are you aware that you can be sued for taking and posting people's pic without their consent?
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by nwaimoroseyaho: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is what you get for delaying justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) / Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) / FCTA Seals Jabi Mall Due To Naira Marley's Concert (Video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.