Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him (53535 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:04am On Feb 29, 2020
innobarca:

It's very bad.
But remember that's what we heard.

They should send him to prison, That's my own.
Not what we heard. That's what he said with his mouth. He even took the police to the person he has been selling their phones to.
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by rOsy247(f): 2:25am On Feb 29, 2020
TechCapon:
The criminal even had the guts to switch on the air conditioner behind him grin

grin
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by babadigu(m): 2:44am On Feb 29, 2020
angry
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Enemyofpeace: 2:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Well trained by his useless lawyer
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by OnyesomJ(m): 5:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Corruption Corruption Everywhere In Nigeria

May God Help Us
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Skoopy(m): 7:30am On Feb 29, 2020
TechCapon:
see how the courtroom is empty. The public has lost interest in the case. Not even the family of the girls are coming to court. This guy may go scot free o. Public need to be interested in this case

I know the lawyers representing the state in this case, he can never escape justice with the amount of evidences against him.

Quote me in 3 to 4 years when this case will be decided.
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by blackboy(m): 9:01am On Feb 29, 2020
His lawyer has taught him to lie
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Plusk4u: 9:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Funny you, this guy need to be sentence to death by hanging.
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 29, 2020
cRobo:
That guy is Innocent they got the wrong guy

His confession was under duress simple

Nigeria police can make you confess anything

I won't say a word
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON THAT DID THE JOB.COME OUT CLEAN,PLEASE.
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by adejolaadewuyi: 12:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
MaryamFns:
He's a repentant murderer
He will be rehabilitated just like boko haram boys.
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Godwill09922: 1:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Really
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by baslone: 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Skoopy:

I know the lawyers representing the state in this case, he can never escape justice with the amount of evidences against him.

Quote me in 3 to 4 years when this case will be decided.

Remember when Evans accused the IGP Intelligence Response Team of trying to extort money from him. That shit is real

Pay the DPO or the Area commander in charge and they will present a very weak case with messed up evidences in court.

That is why we have a lot of criminals roaming free.
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by johncallidon(m): 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
TechCapon:
see how the courtroom is empty. The public has lost interest in the case. Not even the family of the girls are coming to court. This guy may go scot free o. Public need to be interested in this case
That's Nigeria for Yhu!
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Roon9:
Well if Bokoharam can
Why can't he can

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!
pls define basic loading so one can understand if it will be okay
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Roon9(m): 2:50am On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
pls define basic loading so one can understand if it will be okay

Fan, TV and lighting points
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by anonymousghost2(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2020
Laurene:
pls show me an evidence labeling him guilty.
Same thing will happen to your siblings, I will also ask u for d evidence.
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Laurene: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2020
anonymousghost2:

Same thing will happen to your siblings, I will also ask u for d evidence.
Nigerians no just Wan get sense.
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Malik1234: 5:46am On Nov 24, 2021
You've got to check this channel out , I've never seen a Nigerian crime story been told like this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILJhmdChA0
Re: Gracious David West Denies All Murder Charges Against Him by Thazard(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02
TechCapon:
The criminal even had the guts to switch on the air conditioner behind him grin
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) / Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.