Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria (37542 Views)

Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project / PDP Blames Jimi Agbaje For Embarrassing Defeat In Lagos Governorship Election / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by zedman1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nicklaus619:

You believe that sh!t??
Bro, do you know about incubation period?
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by adelaja70(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
SOFTDRINK:
If only we knew that Godsday Orubebe was trying to save us.
SO GEJ FOR SUCK ALL THE VIRUS AS DEM DEY ENTER THE COUNTRY? IF I CALL YOU BRAIN DEAD ROBOT NOW YOU GO DEY VEX?

1 Like

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
shogsman:

All they had to do was place a travel ban on the most affected country, Italy has the highest mortality rate,common sense should tell them it's a redflag for any immigration services in the world but your leaders as usual don't know better.
Secondly isn't there a check up spot at the airport to screen folks coming in and out of the country.

you are clearly ignorant. 1st, the cases in italy only spiked in the last week secondly, you can be a carrier and show NO SYMPTOMS!!!

Like someone said, if the US, UK, Germany cannot prevent it, stop deceiving yourself that a Buffon like Jonathan could. This virus will spread in Nigeria because we lack hygiene and pack ourselves in crowds....nobody can stop that not PDP not APC. Quite honestly I refuse to beleive this was the 1st case in Nigeria. The sysmptoms are like malaria.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by mvem(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
shogsman:

All they had to do was place a travel ban on the most affected country, Italy has the highest mortality rate,common sense should tell them it's a redflag for any immigration services in the world but your leaders as usual don't know better.
Secondly isn't there a check up spot at the airport to screen folks coming in and out of the country.
When Ebola was endemic and Liberia was worse hit why didn't the present Gov. ban flights to and fro Liberia...Sawyer brought it into Nigeria from Liberia but it was settled. I remember the opposition that time blaming the present gov of allowing a case of Ebola enter the country...same thing this want to play...Ok place a ban of most affected country but now we are having secondary infections. 1 or 2 of people of all most all European countries and Asian countries has gotten it. Can you ban all of them. Moreover when secondary infections start even unknown carriers from unknown countries will have it...every day you hear of a new country citizen diagnosed with it
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Billygee2u: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Seunpaul01:
They have started the blame game shit. Awon aleye baje.
So they should shut up and watch all Nigerians killed by the the useless government? pray that you don't experience the virus

1 Like

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by mvem(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Billygee2u:

So they should shut up and watch all Nigerians killed by the the useless government? pray that you don't experience the virus
What is different from what the past Gov did during the time of Ebola?
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Billygee2u: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:
When Ebola was endemic and Liberia was worse hit why didn't the present Gov. ban flights to and fro Liberia...Sawyer brought it into Nigeria from Liberia but it was settled. I remember the opposition that time blaming the present gov of allowing a case of Ebola enter the country...same thing this want to play...Ok place a ban of most affected country but now we are having secondary infections. 1 or 2 of people of all most all European countries and Asian countries has gotten it. Can you ban all of them. Moreover when secondary infections start even unknown carriers from unknown countries will have it...every day you hear of a new country citizen diagnosed with it
You're here defending the clueless wicked government,right? pray that you wouldn't be victim of the virus
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by shogsman(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:
When Ebola was endemic and Liberia was worse hit why didn't the present Given ban flights to and fro Liberia...Sawyer brought it into Nigeria from Liberia but it was settled. I remember the opposition that time blaming the present gov of allowing a case of Ebola enter the country...same thing this want to play...Ok place a ban of most affected country but now we are having secondary infections. 1 or 2 of people of all most all European countries and Asian countries has gotten it. Can you ban all of them. Moreover when secondary infections start even unknown carriers from unknown countries will have it...every day you hear of a new country citizen diagnosed with it
I thought you have been following the new closely, you should know how faster and easier it is to contact corona compared to Ebola and stop assuming things as at this morning less than 100,000 people tested positive that's less than 1% of the number you quoted there, don't say what you don't know.
It appears you don't understand at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by mvem(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
isthatso:

you are clearly ignorant. 1st, the cases in italy only spiked in the last week secondly, you can be a carrier and show NO SYMPTOMS!!!

Like someone said, if the US, UK, Germany cannot prevent it, stop deceiving yourself that a Buffon like Jonathan could. This virus will spread in Nigeria because we lack hygiene and pack ourselves in crowds....nobody can stop that not PDP not APC. Quite honestly I refuse to beleive this was the 1st case in Nigeria. The sysmptoms are like malaria.
flu not Malaria...Probably since it is flu virus it strives better in cooler climate...I feel the summer will reduce the prevalence of the virus
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
moderatedguy:
Were you there when he was being checked?

The minister of health said he was checked. Link below https://www.nairaland.com/5711092/coronavirus-why-infected-italian-not
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by mvem(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
shogsman:

I thought you have been following the new closely, you should know how faster and easier it is to contact corona compared to Ebola and stop assuming things as at this morning less than 100,000 people tested positive that's less than 1% of the number you quoted there, don't say what you don't know.
It appears you don't understand at all
I doubt you understood me
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by philip0906(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
lexy2014:

So when d senate two days ago was berating d govt for not putting in place appropriate preventive measures, u think they didn't no what they were saying? Or are they PDP?

https://www.nairaland.com/5709282/prevent-coronavirus-getting-nigeria-senate
That is what any sane representative of the people, should be doing...Putting the government on their toes. What they did, did not translate to a policy or recommendation of placing bans on "ALL" inbound flights.

Their recommendation was more than just how you're putting it...Their recommendation and fears, was clearly in light of what has just happened now;
1. How do we respond in case of an outbreak?
2. What measures have been put in place to ensure Nigerians are protected?

So far, there's only 1 recorded case...It's up to the government to get it right
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:
so how did it enter Japan and south Korea despite the immigration measures ?

I thought u said u following d coronavirus issue bumper to bumper?

1 Like

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Billygee2u: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:
What is different from what the past Gov did during the time of Ebola?
can you recall how the Liberian man that brought Ebola came into Nigeria?
Corona virus and Ebola is not the same dear. I am speaking from experience.
Nigeria government has heard about this virus over a month ago,they keep on boasting that they were ready,yet common to put a strict measure at the airport and seaport,they failed and now you're asking irrelevant questions because you've not started feeling the heat.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by juman(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Buhari is to blame.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by mvem(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Billygee2u:

You're here defending the clueless wicked government,right? pray that you wouldn't be victim of the virus
What am I defending...everything is partisan, please I am no PDP or APC guy... I only say what I know. So tell me your views. How did countries like UK, France, US, Russia,Germany etc all have people with the virus. What did they do that should have been done better. Some are saying you should ban countries but it is becoming pandemic. As of 2 days ago about 24 countries had it. As of today about 50 countries has it. Who will you ban...will you quarantine the whole country and ban flights in and out ?...there are even carriers that haven't shown symptoms and very difficult to detect and this can be secondary infections meaning the individual can be from any country ....it is not just Italy, China or Korea
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by mvem(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Billygee2u:

Nigeria government has heard about this virus over a month ago,they keep on boasting that they were ready,yet common to put a strict measure at the airport and seaport,they failed and now you're asking irrelevant questions because you've not started feeling the heat.
Ok...with the sophistication of the west and their tech in the airport how did individuals pass France, Italy, UK or US airports carrying the virus undetected ?
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by lexy2014: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
philip0906:

That is what any sane representative of the people, should be doing...Putting the government on their toes. What they did, did not translate to a policy or recommendation of placing bans on "ALL" inbound flights.

Their recommendation was more than just how you're putting it...Their recommendation and fears, was clearly in light of what has just happened now;
1. How do we respond in case of an outbreak?
2. What measures have been put in place to ensure Nigerians are protected?

So far, there's only 1 recorded case...It's up to the government to get it right

Who said anything about "policy or recommendation of placing ban on all inbound flights?" What do u mean by "Their recommendation was more than just how you're putting it"? How am I "putting it"? Did d Senate's criticism come b4 this reported case or after this reported case?
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by mvem(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Billygee2u:

Which airport? Cause Lagos it’s full thermal screening and a quarantine squad is on ground. Viruses evade initial screenings if its still in early contact. However before you get off the plane, the cabin crew shares a health information where you must state everything from where you visited to your present health conditions.

If you passed the thermal screening and nothing showed up but eventually they detect an outbreak. They can easily trace you and trace the origin of the virus entry.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Billygee2u: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
adelaja70:

SO GEJ FOR SUCK ALL THE VIRUS AS DEM DEY ENTER THE COUNTRY? IF I CALL YOU BRAIN DEAD ROBOT NOW YOU GO DEY VEX?
GEJ for place ban on foreigners entering Nigeria this period or put a stricter measure at the Airports and seaports

1 Like

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by juman(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
But the disease is just like flu.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by philip0906(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
lexy2014:

Who said anything about "policy or recommendation of placing ban on all inbound flights?" What do u mean by "Their recommendation was more than just how you're putting it"? How am I "putting it"? Did d Senate's criticism come b4 this reported case or after this reported case?
So what exactly where they "criticising"?

I have explained to you the link you put up there referencing alleged "criticism"..
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by seguno2: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
largehead:
PDP should shut the fvck up. It could have been worst if they were in power.

Was APC in power when Ebola happened and was tackled quickly

1 Like

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Horus(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1QYtjqVrtQ

Italian Man Becomes First Case Of Coronavirus In Nigeria
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by seguno2: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sirheny007:
True!
Why didn't they shoot the Italian carrier??

Are you in a stupidity competition with the PDP people or what is this?
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by BOBAN2710: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
obembet:
PDP don't need to blame anybody now.. Buhari only care about his cow. All we need to do is to locate the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.

oponu afofun gbemu

1 Like

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by NGpatriot: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
itsme01:
cool

I was expecting this... PDP would blame Buhari, Lamidi Kanu of IPOB would claim it is an attack on the Zoo by his United State friends and Trump so as to guarantee the freedom of his slaves

we better get serious or else, our case wont be funny, even foolish Fani Kayode has started using his brain and is calling for truce so as to work together in defeating the virus

I've been wasting for their idiotic and senseless comment, it took a while for them to get it out, but the predicable losers finnaly managed to spew their stupid and idiotic rubbish.

Per Igbos, well, we know they don't want the best for Nigeria, they are always wishing evil and calamity even thought the same calamity they wish for Nigeria won't spare them.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:
flu not Malaria...Probably since it is flu virus it strives better in cooler climate...I feel the summer will reduce the prevalence of the virus
malaria has flu like symptoms
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by magzey: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
PDP no get work now , only rallying in UN and EU and now Blaming Buhari for Covid19 . who blame Ebelle Jonathan for Ebola ?

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by kingseg: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
cheesy indeed politics is a dirty game. Goldman's Sach predicts that Covid19 might cause Trump to lose reelection... So PDP will exploit this for there aa[b][/b][b][/b][b][/b]dvantage but APC knows how to play there card well.... We are observing
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by idahme(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
The government failed in keeping it out just leave politics out of this.. Imagine minister of information few days back saying they can't ban Nigerians going to China but can give them advice to avoid covid19.i wonder if he sees covid19 with his eyes, eye witness account on ARISE tv confirmed testing was not consistent for people entering the country, that he flew out twice within the past two weeks but was tested once that's to show you how our policy makers think. It will shock them to know that Iranian vice president and deputy health minister has been quarantined, ASP ROCK no get immunity against this one

tsephanyah:
cheesy indeed politics is a dirty game. Goldman's Sach predicts that Covid19 might cause Trump to lose reelection... So PDP will exploit this for there advantage but APC knows how to play there card well.... We are observing
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by itsme01: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

I've been wasting for their idiotic and senseless comment, it took a while for them to get it out, but the predicable losers finnaly managed to spew their stupid and idiotic rubbish.

Per Igbos, well, we know they don't want the best for Nigeria, they are always wishing evil and calamity even thought the same calamity they wish for Nigeria won't spare them.

like IPOB like PDP, two of a kind lossers and clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding / Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.