Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria (37552 Views)

Okada Ban: PDP Blames Buhari For Terminating Lagos Metro Rail Project / PDP Blames Jimi Agbaje For Embarrassing Defeat In Lagos Governorship Election / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Blackking98(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nicklaus619:
The question I am asking is this, how did Italy allowed a man that has such deadly virus to leave it shores with out proper quarantine, don't even get me started by saying the Italian government isn't away of this man's predicament before stamping his visa to Nigeria

I smell this whole thing was done intentionally angry
Not really bro. About 3 to 4 European nation's affected have traced their source to Italy, let's say Italy has the kind of useless leadership we have now because the government there is clueless and allowing it's citizens spread the disease across Europe and now Africa

1 Like

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Okwyjesus(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
thundafire:
Yes na APC will counter them with Ebola and use it as a campaign Item 2023,wat a clueless government where dey not supposed to act decisively by checking people coming from dey infected countries seriously now let's pray it's contained

Italy have one if the highest case of Conanvirus in Europe and even death cases and someone from the country just stroll into Nigeria without proper check.

Now we have registered as the first Sub Sahara African country with confirmed case.

But PDP need to allow us focus for now. Mmiri juru nwa awo onu
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Allsingles: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
I'm still looking at them but I trust baba God for my life
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Kubernetes: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nicklaus619:
The question I am asking is this, how did Italy allowed a man that has such deadly virus to leave it shores with out proper quarantine, don't even get me started by saying the Italian government isn't away of this man's predicament before stamping his visa to Nigeria

Valid point.
NIGERIA should summon the Italian ambassador.
I read in the newyorks times yesterday that 12 countries recorded their first case in the last 48 hrs.There is more than meets the eye

1 Like

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Baggyrepsaj(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Billygee2u:

GEJ for place ban on foreigners entering Nigeria this period or put a stricter measure at the Airports and seaports
Just like the way he placed a travel ban on the Liberian (sawyer) despite been aware of the extreme cases in liberia abi?..... Dude! from ur comments above I knw u are a GEJ ass licker but pls do it with sense cos U ain't any different from those APC folks who defend rubbish.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
cheesy indeed politics is a dirty game. Goldman's Sach predicts that Covid19 might cause Trump to lose reelection... So PDP will exploit this for there advantage but APC knows how to play there card well.... We are observing

Are you of the opinion that the whole country bows to power politics? No consideration for the health implications, only this unintelligent comment... Shame
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by adelaja70(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Billygee2u:

GEJ for place ban on foreigners entering Nigeria this period or put a stricter measure at the Airports and seaports
BUT how EBOLA TAKE ENTER NIGERIA DURING YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR GEJ REGIME??
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
CSTR2:

Worst things like?

Is it the 75Naira fuel or the 18000 naira bag of rice?
16 years in power and billions invested into light yet nothing to show for it. Massive looting by the pdp...
Haven't you wondered why the pdp cane out to apologise for their terrible governance? As of now I don't even know which is worse, pdp or apc...as far as I'm concerned they are both useless recycled politicians . They are all the same
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by freshboi88: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Let them take the Italian man to TB Joshua's church....there real miracles happen
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
I laugh when I read PDP contain Ebola in 2014,was it PDP that stop Ebola?we all knew it's fashola of APC & lagos gorment grin grin grin
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Lovelive: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Adakintroy2: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
I said if this thing enter the country they will politicize it.

This set of politicians are deluded as fucckk.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Lovelive: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
SOFTDRINK:
If only we knew that Godsday Orubebe was trying to save us.

Funny you
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Lovelive: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
lexy2014:

PDP is on point on this. Even d senate criticised d FG two days ago on this issue. It has nothing to do with politics
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by ZombieHUNT: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
largehead:
PDP should shut the fvck up. It could have been worst if they were in power.

If Ebola met Buhari
You will not be here to type this trash

We are talking about a lifeless president... Only interested in Ruga and terrorist welfare

Simple ban the infested countries... For now
No way... I know a Chinese company in Lagos where their citizens still travel to and fro...

Shut the hell up and prepare for what is to come.. All you supporters of Evil ... Spits

1 Like

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by slowice(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
largehead:
PDP should shut the fvck up. It could have been worst if they were in power.

Stale.... Wake up bro

1 Like

Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by slowice(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Buhari is not aware of any happening on earth. He doesn't even know how his own wife is doing in aso rock much less nigerians

His own is to sip kunu and sleep off
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by NGpatriot: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
shogsman:

All they had to do was place a travel ban on the most affected country, Italy has the highest mortality rate,common sense should tell them it's a redflag for any immigration services in the world but your leaders as usual don't know better.
Secondly isn't there a check up spot at the airport to screen folks coming in and out of the country.

The fact that you are sick right now doesn't mean you showed or displayed symptoms yesterday or this morning because there's an incubation period.

The virus is able to spread because most of the time, infected people don't display any symptoms of infection.

How do you protect yourself, your family and fellow country folks with limited zero or limited understanding about the disease we are all up against.?

The best weapon against Corona and other dangerous viruses remains awareness and proper education, but sadly instead of reading and educating themselves about the disease, they are online arguing based ignorance and lack of awareness.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by UnitedFront: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
obembet:
PDP don't need to blame anybody now.. Buhari only care about his cow. All we need to do is to locate the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.

This is the first time PDP as the main opposition party is saying something about this virus. Were they sleeping before or just waiting for the perfect opportunity to say something to gain cheap political point? If they had care, they would have lent their voice to all the people telling FG that she wasn't doing enough to prevent this thing
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
cheesy indeed politics is a dirty game. Goldman's Sach predicts that Covid19 might cause Trump to lose reelection... So PDP will exploit this for there advantage but APC knows how to play there card well.... We are observing

Who is Goldman Sachs ?? Political intrigues are not the same as economic projections, those pretenders at Goldman Sachs should park well abeg
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by BCISLTD: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
cRobo:

Coronavirus didn't find its way to USA rather they brought back their infected citizena for better treatment

Unlike Nigeria that has abandoned her citizens

Whatever the case is ....If this becomes an epidemic (which I think this is...it will find it's way anywhere.

So whoever gave that statement is an idiot...and I'm actually Pro PDP...but Anti stupidity
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Even if they can't satisfy their wives in bed... they will blame Buhari for it.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by yeman1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
War is coming to Nigeria... God will keep us all. Imagine a man board a plane all away from advance country with corona virus dancing in his blood and was allowed to travel to Nigeria to infect us.. This is bad oh
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Lugianostar(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Our president is not a proactive leader as no measures were in place to prevent the outbreak Mr Coronavirus to the country as our airport are as porous were every dying foreigners can enter the country without no hesitation. It now boils to individual safety measures now. Jesus will help us
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by NGpatriot: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Myself2:

Who is Goldman Sachs ?? Political intrigues are not the same as economic projections, those pretenders at Goldman Sachs should park well abeg

Because of the virus, China is almost shut down Economically, meaning the global supply chain is getting disrupted and major companies all over the world like Apple are already feeling the negative effects of the destruction in the supply chain.

China manufacturers many manufacturing imputes that the world economies depend on.

Let that sink in for a moment before your next ignorant comment.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
This italian brought the virus to us to invite us to surfer with them, I learned several Italian cities and villages are in serious lockdown because of coronavirus outbreak. They intentionally wanted to bring the virus to Nigeria, knowing them for their racism. I don't know why government is playing gentleman with potential coronavirus carriers, he needs to be deported back to his country immediately.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
hmmmm
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
StreetFight:
Yes ke, just as Goatluck Jonathan and PDP brought Ebola Virus but Tunde Fashola of APC tamed Ebola. Useless dead party of looters.

Ebola was a 1st and we expect Apc to learn from Pdp’s mistakes of ignorance not repeating them undecided

The truth is when u have a president who hardly talks except for his aides spewing mostly trash its hard to know who’s incharge.
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nigerian pastors will never go do deliverance services during this time

Miracles have closed
Re: PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria by SOFTDRINK: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
adelaja70:

SO GEJ FOR SUCK ALL THE VIRUS AS DEM DEY ENTER THE COUNTRY? IF I CALL YOU BRAIN DEAD ROBOT NOW YOU GO DEY VEX?
If I call you stvpid now, you go begin vex.

Your dumb president had all the time in the world to make sure this virus doesn't come close to your country but with his signature of incompetence and lack of drive, the virus is in your country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi At The Appeal Court, Abuja / Buhari Arrives For Aso Rock Tour / Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.