Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

#coronavirus: Uber Driver Who Allegedly Had Contact With The Italian Man Cries - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #coronavirus: Uber Driver Who Allegedly Had Contact With The Italian Man Cries (253 Views)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient / Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#coronavirus: Uber Driver Who Allegedly Had Contact With The Italian Man Cries by newsmag: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
An unidentified Nigerian man who claimed he is the Uber driver that picked up the Italian man who became the first Coronavirus case in Nigeria, has cried out for help.

The alleged Uber driver, Olugbenga Bodurin, took to his social media page, boldyemi to cry out for help after he claims he was the uber driver that picked the Italian man diagnosed with the coronavirus from the airport and they talked, gisted and laughed together.

He wrote;

I HAD CONTACT WITH ITALIAN CITIZEN THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY. AM AN UBER DRIVER I PICKED HIM AT AIRPORT. WE TALK,GIST AND LAUGH TOGETHER. WE EVEN DINE TOGETHER… MY NAME IS OLUGBENGA BODUNRIN. 08136464040

https://newsmag.com.ng/i-picked-him-at-airport-uber-driver-who-allegedly-had-contact-with-the-italian-man-cries-out/

Re: #coronavirus: Uber Driver Who Allegedly Had Contact With The Italian Man Cries by olayiwola4u(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is well. God should be able to contact you soon for help

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Cure For Coronavirus / The New Code That Will Give U 2 Weeks Leave From Ur Workplace / Top 10 Essential Facts About The Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.