Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient (42261 Views)

Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Kwanza: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lafarge Africa Plc, a cement manufacturer, has confirmed that an Italian, who is the first case of coronavirus in Nigeria, visited its plant in Ewekoro, Ogun state.

Folashade Ambrose-Medebem, a spokesperson of the company, disclosed this in a statement on Friday.

She said all those who had direct contact with the Italian whose identity was not stated, have been identified.

“The Lagos State Government has reported a first case of n-COVID19 (Coronavirus) in Nigeria. The individual concerned works for a vendor that provides services to Lafarge Africa Plc in Ogun State,” the statement read.

“As a business, we have immediately identified the persons who had direct contact with the concerned individual. We have equally initiated isolation, quarantine and disinfection protocol.

“We thank the exemplary leadership of the federal ministry of health, Ogun and Lagos State Governments for swiftly providing response and testing facilities and we are working in full co-operation with all local authorities. Lafarge Africa is also working in close partnership with International SOS, our medical service provider, a leading global health company.

“Health and Safety remains a core value at Lafarge Africa and we intend to leverage this strength at this critical time.”
https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-weve-identified-those-who-had-contact-with-coronavirus-patient-says-lafarge

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by tot(f): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hmm. It was Patrick Sawyer the other time, now Mr Italian.

Let's hope this is contained in good time.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
I feel this issue is more important than what I want to say.., but I will say it anyways.

THE POSTER ABOVE ME...
You don't know what you have done
It's been ten good years of trying to be the FTC.
but just when I thought I had broken the jinx, you came from nowhere and shattered it.

I promise you one thing this night..

NAH CHILLED BOTTLE OF GOLDBERG GO SOLVE AM.
Tiger Bar here I come.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Built2last: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
As far back as April 2018. Bill Gate said a virus was coming.

How did he know

Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months -- and says we should prepare for it as we do for war https://www.businessinsider.com.au/bill-gates-warns-the-next-pandemic-disease-is-coming-2018-4

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by cjudy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin

Are you sure you have gotten all of them because from analysis, the Uber driver would have get in contact with over 30 passengers already and even the 30 passengers might have got in contact with atleast 5 contact each excluding family members.

The mistakes happened at that airport.
I blame the useless government for this.

189 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Froshloaded: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good
Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by McTEE10(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
God help his children

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by MhizJoyce(f): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Seriously??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Aturitoroman: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by osamz007: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good one shaa

But this Government MuMu oo, other countries been dey close their borders but our country no gree
With the kind nonsense leaders wey we get

10 Likes

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by ct2: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good
Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by davillian(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
We should not have allowed this virus enter into the country
We are not Ready to handle this virus

13 Likes

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Zombiekiller010: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is where we need our Pastors

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Lovelife433(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
GOD Pls Help Oh

1 Like

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by priscaoge(f): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
“As a business, we have immediately identified the persons who had direct contact with the concerned individual. We have equally initiated isolation, quarantine and disinfection protocol.

Great!!!

This is needed to avoid wide spread of the virus.

2 Likes

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Abeg I dey beg, show us that man's face

3 Likes

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by olaboy33(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
The way we revere foreigners in this country regardless of our well being is really alarming and this is just one of its consequence.

Same way one Patrick Sawyer brought Ebola into the country in 2014.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Brendaniel: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is well...
Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
What about the people he boarded the same flight with?

What about those he came in contact with in Lagos?

All these people should be quarantined as well biko, seems only Ogun state is taking necessary measures.

19 Likes

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
I pray this virus doesnt wipe us all out o cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by davosea(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
nice one
Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by itsme01: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
They cant afford to shut down their plant and not run at loss
Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by MrImole: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fantabulous!

1 Share

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by cbrezy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
This was my conversation with a Vietnam friend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by sofiscatedmoron: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Shoot @ sight

2 Likes

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by LosC: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please, catch them young
Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by donprinyo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nigerians are totally foooocked. Government should declare state of emergency immediately. No more gathering. Everyone should start wearing dere protective gears asap. Else more victims shall be claimed

4 Likes

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oboy if this thing come north east na wahala o

1 Like

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by Bbbwings: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Does this mean stock price of wapco will reduce so much so I can enter.
Make the thing reach 7 NAIRA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient by ojaysam25(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
when other nations are banning countries associated with the disease....we are receiving them with open hands....
na only God go help this con3

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus / Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.