Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun (55119 Views)

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Falz Undergoes Surgery, Injured While Playing Football (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by damilare442: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
How are they sure he's dead or his heart just temporaily stopped? I wonder how many muslims have been buried alive.

He is not a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
funny how e fell... lolzzz
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Neddyogu(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Was he hypertensive? If so, why engage in strenuous activity like soccer?
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Powersurge: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
damilare442:
This life... Surplus was a great pal. We went to the same Sec school (FGC Ilorin). He was a fighter. I feel really bad right now. How a guy full of life can just slum and die without any sign of I'll health amazes me. It could have been me or any other person. This life is just crazy. We live today and may be no more tomorrow. Rest in peach Stephen Soetan. God loves u more.

Didyou just call him Stephen? Christians don't usually bury their dead like this oo.

1 Like

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ogun state with death of uprising footballer these days is 5&6
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Kalaba(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hmmmm. We all play street football, the reason this normal street football was recorded on camera still remains suspicious.
Why even focus the camera on him, as if they are expecting something to happen.
R. I. P man.

3 Likes

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
OGUN STATE

NA WATIN?

Kaka OGUN
CORONAVIRUS OGUN
NOW, another footballer
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by tstx(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Cardiac
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Perfecttouchade: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
Rip oga surplus
Long time brother
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by tellwisdom: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Stop taking hard drugs
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by nick50(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
This world sef!.. See as nigga dey relax for his one room apartment, no mat, no foam, nothing nothing
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Excelboi(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
R.I.P Stephen Soetan (Surplus). It came as a shocking news that you have to die this way. Goodnight pal! FGCI 2010 set will miss you. cry

1 Like

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by SciLab: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
And the idiotic yoruba guy was laughing and shouting 'kilon se eleyi'. They probably wasted time thinking he is pretending till he died.

A simple administration of CPR may have resuscitated the guy. But organize a CPR training seminar for nigerians, you won't see anybody on that day.

Something that kids and even some dogs abroad have been trained to administer properly.
Being Nigerian is one of 10001 ways to die.

8 Likes

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Respect55(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Can anything good come out from Ogun state?
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Makavelli25: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:
.. Sars didn't kill him
CORONAVIRUS didn't kill him

His favorites sport killed him
Yoruba adage says: owu to dun lo MA pani

Rest in peace bro

We & us @ love you
NOTE: That thing u love can kill u.
Just as his favorites sport killed him
Guys dt like pussy, it can kill u Ladies that likes dick, it can kill you

Be guided
you are an adult for f^ck sake. Start behaving like one.

1 Like

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Flier: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
englishmart:
Another football related death. If you must smoke don't play football
It has nothing to do with smoking,if you don’t exercise often you won’t be able to play football or run
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Edoziesmart(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:
.. Sars didn't kill him

Rest in peace bro

We & us @ love you

NOTE:
That thing u love can kill u.

Guys dt like pussy, it can kill u

Ladies that likes dick, it can kill you

Be guided

Your new moniker?
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Slimsly100(f): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rip surplus.
But why people dey like put blocks inside grave first before Dem bury who die

1 Like

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by ruffDiamond: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
every dude inside some wack studio shouting hon hon!yeah! Yeah! bla bla na rapper mtchrww, the word rapper YAF really suffer honestly.even that oval faced croaky voice Davison and weedkid sef na rapper.. ABI?no be surplus na excessive .. RIP to him Sha.. check im village people out though...
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by victorian(f): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
What a young soul cry

An advice I can give from someone who has suffered 4 severe heart attacks , slumped all alone in her apartment and still woke up after some minutes or hours depends on how long it took the heart to wake up and wit no piercing cold sharp pain anymore . It goes like this :

If you are walking, or jogging or running, dancing or even talking about some problems. Before one slumps, the heart will be giving warning signs for u to just stop doing what u are doing. Stop! be calm, don't panic, don't force movement, be still and if possible pray if u believe in prayer.

If you panic u are labouring the heart more to collapse
If you don't stop running? And be calm u are begging the heart to collapse
If you don't stop dancing? And u feel something strange happening to your heart, you are begging it to collapse and just die already.

The heart is a human being on its own that keeps the body alive.

Be conscious of the rhythm of your heart. Be conscious of every movement in your body. Be familiar with your heart, knows how it reacts on anything.

Don't think what will people walking around or dancing will say if I just stop suddenly to catch my breath? No! I don't want them to see me as a weakling.
My dear let people see u as a weakling and stop to catch your breath and keep yourself calm. If possible jejely seat down on any nearest curb or stool or lean on a car parked by the road. And be calm.

Your heart will be very happy if u do. Forget people around u and just calm your mind, sensas and body down, then after u are calm to walk. Quietly order for a taxi to the hospital to check your bp, don't talk much on your way out. Just smile, and go home.. If u are not strong enough to go home. Seat still there for as many hours it will take, then ask for water, drink slowly and be calm. Don't disturb the body.

If you are worried? Don't think of the problems that triggered the heart to start racing. Quickly think of something nice and amusing but don't laugh. Let your mind feel amused and relaxed. The mind can also calm the heart
Also be conscious of your bp. Don't joke with it.

Check into a hospital and monitor the bp. Very important if such cases happens, and that's after uv gained some energy to move.

Nobody should force your body to. Move or carry you. It's very dangerous.

Heart is extremely delicate, don't form I'm strong or I be van damme. Oresle the heart will quickly collapse and go it's own way. I hope this helps.

May his soul rest in peace amen.

7 Likes

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Poanan: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
The video looks some how to me o. The question is, at what time did the owner of the phone start to video the game. That phone camera was actually focused on him even when he stopped playing; instead of focusing on the game that was close to a goal post from the video shown.

I am just saying.

1 Like

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by NigeriaBam: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
So Sad
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Orpe7(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
No one could quickly give CPR
Sometimes this type of death can be prevented
RIP

1 Like

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by chewwie(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
He must have had an underlying condition; maybe an aneurysm burst, or cardiac arrest. That's why footballers and other athletes do full medicals periodically, even UFC fighters require MRIs before they're allowed to fight. So sad!
Rest In Power, mate!
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by EmzyFimma(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Computer Engineering... Not science �
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by seunmohmoh(f): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:
.. Sars didn't kill him

Rest in peace bro

We & us @ love you

NOTE:
That thing u love can kill u.

Guys dt like pussy, it can kill u

Ladies that likes dick, it can kill you

Be guided
How can you love someone you don't know? What kind of sympathy is this?
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Odjoumani(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
May your soul rest in peace my man�����
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Daffy007: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Regular medical checkup should be encouraged among Nigerians. RIP

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by millionboi2: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
infini771:
RIP to the dead. Check ups can never let you down

I sell Abakaliki rice 50kg for 16k
25kg for 8k

Pay on delivery
why

Has ur own xpired?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.