Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Should I Keep My Secret??? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Keep My Secret??? (4398 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by Katier00(f): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Truthshurts:

Like what secrets
when you kill somebody
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by chival(f): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
I find this interesting because I am close to a couple who seem very into each other. The husband though is keeping several secrets from his wife. He lied to her outright about so many important things. The wife goes around blabbing on social media about how her husband is the most honest person in the world, and how he'd never lie to her. I am not one to throw a wrench in the works so I'm watching to see how things unfold.

My take on secrets and deception in marriage is this: the truth will come out some day. Nothing stays hidden forever. Tell the truth always and live with a free conscience. If you tell an intending spouse all your secrets before you tie the knot he/she will not leave if he/she truly loves you, and if they do leave, maybe it's for the best.
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by Truthshurts: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
There is no point keeping secrets
If he or she doesn’t love u for saying the truth another person will.
It’s good to be good.
That secret of killing someone pass my head ooo
E go better make u go confess to God and the family of the person.
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by olawalepopoola: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Do not keep any secrets. It is better for your spouse to know ahead of time from you than hearing it outside later. No matter the secrets, if your spouse is destined for you, he will take you as you are. Keeping secrets have destroys. Remember the Bible says everything hidden shall be revealed.
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by asjay(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2020
frozen70:

I have a point and you too have a point

Am done with you

Until it happens to you ,then you will discover you don't have a point

God can't be deceived ,no matter how long you keep lying to keep your secret ,it will come out one day

So when it does , what will be your excuse

I have seen men live their lives recklessly and come out to say we all have a past and no one will know since it is in the past
Marriage under false pretense

Once the truth comes out perhaps due to guilty conscience, sickness ,leading of the spirit or a personal encounter with Christ or the partner finds out one way or the other ,trust is forever gone ..... so what will be your point then again
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by asjay(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2020
olawalepopoola:
Do not keep any secrets. It is better for your spouse to know ahead of time from you than hearing it outside later. No matter the secrets, if your spouse is destined for you, he will take you as you are. Keeping secrets have destroys. Remember the Bible says everything hidden shall be revealed.

Thanks for this

Nothing is ever hidden

So many stories of infidelity from pastors(not bashing them tho,just an example), shebi one sef it was during his burial at a young age that the mistress with kids came out

The man obviously must have thought about taking the secret with him to the grave.
We can only deceive ourselves and not God .
When the truth is ready ,it shines its light on everything and not just one lie

The whole world that the person is trying to preserve by keeping the secret comes crashing down

The truth will always come out ,it is just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by frozen70(f): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2020
asjay:

Until it happens to you ,then you will discover you don't have a point

God can't be deceived ,no matter how long you keep lying to keep your secret ,it will come out one day

So when it does , what will be your excuse

I have seen men live their lives recklessly and come out to say we all have a past and no one will know since it is in the past
Marriage under false pretense

Once the truth comes out perhaps due to guilty conscience, sickness ,leading of the spirit or a personal encounter with Christ or the partner finds out one way or the other ,trust is forever gone ..... so what will be your point then again

Am already done with you
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by Zombiekiller010: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
There are some secrets that are meant to die with you , just be smart enough so that your spouse wont get to know about them , Only few people can manage secrets
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by Truthshurts: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2020
frozen70:

Am already done with you

No fight please
We are all trying to learn here.
We aren’t Kids
Let’s act and be matured
Thank you all
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by Truthshurts: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2020
Morning all
Hope u are all enjoying your March 2020
I have a new one
Someone chat me up privately asking if he should keep shut or talk.

Copied with permission

Sir please I want your advise on this story
I was with a girl back then in school and we used to run things together. We aren’t dating but I was her gate way to anyone who wanted her.
During that time we used to share whatever profit she made from sleeping out with men cause I used to cover for her in school and do most test and make up classes for her. My problem now is all the time we were together condom wasn’t much appreciated at that time so she got pregnant for her suitors and she will abort the pregnancy.
She did this like 12 times cause I used to Followed her to the place pretending to be the owner and when it done on me at the 12 time, I told her am not interested any more and that was how our friendship and runs mode got broken.
So many years I didn’t see her again cause we passed out of Unilag and we both went our ways.
Until last year December when our family was having our thanksgiving then I saw her with one of my uncle that cane to Nigeria From UK introducing her as his fiancé. I was shocked, I greeted her but she ignored as if we never met in this life before.
I had to start looking for her name and photos on the social media to be sure she was the one or not after the party.
I couldn’t fund anything until this valentine she posted on my uncles wall then I was able to get her new name and new identity. I messaged her why is she pretending to be who she is not. She told me she ignored me cause that girl I knew then was gone and the new girl now doesn’t know anyone but her husband to be which happened to be my uncle.
Sir, am still shocked....should I let the cat out of the bag orI keep my mouth shut.
Please help cause I don’t know what to do and am confused.
Thank you
Expecting your reply.
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by Truthshurts: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2020
Truthshurts:
Morning all
I have a new one

Copied with permission

I was with a girl back then in school and we used to run things together. We aren’t dating but I was her gate way to anyone who wanted her.
During that time we used to share whatever profit she made from sleeping out with men cause I used to cover for her in school and do most test and make up classes for her. My problem now is all the time we were together condom wasn’t much appreciated at that time so she got pregnant for her suitors and she will abort the pregnancy.
She did this like 12 times cause I used to Followed her to the place pretending to be the owner and when it done on me at the 12 time, I told her am not interested any more and that was how our friendship and runs mode got broken.
So many years I didn’t see her again cause we passed out of Unilag and we both went our ways.
Until last year December when our family was having our thanksgiving then I saw her with one of my uncle that cane to Nigeria From UK introducing her as his fiancé. I was shocked, I greeted her but she ignored as if we never met in this life before.
I had to start looking for her name and photos on the social media to be sure she was the one or not after the party.
I couldn’t fund anything until this valentine she posted on my uncles wall then I was able to get her new name and new identity. I messaged her why is she pretending to be who she is not. She told me she ignored me cause that girl I knew then was gone and the new girl now doesn’t know anyone but her husband to be which happened to be my uncle.
Sir, am still shocked....should I let the cat out of the bag orI keep my mouth shut.
Thank you
Expecting your reply.

Over to everyone
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by mrblessed(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=Truthshurts post=87152657]Morning all
I have a new one

Copied with permission

Thank
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by frozen70(f): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Truthshurts:

No fight please
We are all trying to learn here.
We aren’t Kids
Let’s act and be matured
Thank you all

I appreciate
Re: Should I Keep My Secret??? by babyfaceafrica: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
Truthshurts:
Morning all
I have a new one

Copied with permission

Thank you
Expecting your reply.
create a new thread for this

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? / Fiancé Family / I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.