Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Oou Strike - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oou Strike (28863 Views)

OOU STRIKE: Desperate Memo To Governor Amosun By Festus Ogun / Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / Latest On Oou Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oou Strike by sweetguy10(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
Have the registration exercise begin ?
Re: Oou Strike by amurx(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
pls when is d final list coming out coz a friend of mine is being threaten by ibadan poly n dosn't know wat 2 do. Plss any help in here wil b welcome. thanx, gr8 oouite
Re: Oou Strike by mykonyx(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2011
Thanks guys. I am really greatful for what you guys have done for me. cos i took here as ma personal oou site. you guys are the best. now the long awaited list is out but fortunately of unfprtunately I was given a diffrrent cuarse to study the new one is geography and regional management in re[placement of economics. so now ma question is about the course is it a fine one or not. i took a new jamb and applied for different university i dont know maybe i will be given econokiscs in ma next jamb. i have a plan about that. but i need any oou student to tell me about the course ma parent seems to like it but i can avert that if it is not good. please i need to know thanks.
Re: Oou Strike by lakefist(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2011
My advise if ur chances of getting admission in another sch is high take ur best shot.for the course i wont advise u to take it because its a total derail 4m wat u wanted.it will be beta if it was ilr,sociology,pub.adm or pol. Science.u can take it if its ur last hope cos nigeria today its not about ur de course u read but connection "man know man"
Re: Oou Strike by Abayomin70(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
here i come u all are askin about ACCEPTANCE FEE just check page 7 of dis forum is already there am even going to school with a girl on dis same nairaland to pay her own she comin to ago iwoye tomoro i will personally go with her to pay in d bank and help her with a little registration so if a little of u cam still make b4 10am tomoro so dat i can help u out BUT u will b payin mt TRANSPORT FAIR any where we both go. Simple
Re: Oou Strike by Abayomin70(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2011
adexandra@ pls for GOD sake dont be angry with me i was busy truout today na one babe no wan free me at all i will help u do it tomoro i swear dont b anoy pls am on my kneessssssss
Re: Oou Strike by Jmami(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2011
@mykonyx. If U meant Geography and Regional Planning(GRP), guy, it is a nice course. Geography is both science and a social science course. I am a 300 level student of that department, and I really enjoy the lecturers, students and the excos. But, and only a but, if truly you are good academically you would enjoy it but on the other hand, forget the department. Truly I don't really like OOU due to strikes but we hope when new government take over its gonna be a different issue. Its better you think it well by not forfeituring your admission, don't think because of a course and sit @ home waiting for admission again, I beg think it well. And once again, welcome to OOU, welcome to GRP.

Re: Oou Strike by ayeni9: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2011
Guys i commend all of una effort,I pray God reward ya'll abundantly, Pls i want to knoh if registeration has started .My name came out in first list and have paid Acceptance fee since.Tnxs
Re: Oou Strike by Adexandra: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2011
@abayomi thanks so much i appreciate ur effort, may the lord continue to strengthen you
Re: Oou Strike by Abayomin70(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2011
all fresher dat want to do is registration should pls stay at home ago iwoye is on BIG FIRE all entry to ago iwoye has bin block with tires bin burn all d list are ITAMERIN,OLOPOMERIN,GARAGE,IJEBU-IGBO all people comin from ijebu ode,ibadan,osun,ekiti,oyo cant move dat federal road has bin block with tires burnin POLICE are there lookin at us they are not disturbin us
Re: Oou Strike by Adexandra: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2011
omo na waooo, student dey vex ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
make government sef answer dem these lecturers make dem call off the strike
Re: Oou Strike by Moranc(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2011
Pls those banks in the skul do dey open on saturdays because am planning to go and pay my acceptance fee tomorrow cn i go pls.
Re: Oou Strike by Moranc(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2011
Pls those banks in the skul do dey open on saturdays because am planning to go and pay my acceptance fee tomorrow cn i go pls.
Re: Oou Strike by lakefist(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2011
banks will not open on saturday and u better make it snappy cos nasu will soon be going back to strike, @abayomi pls becareful d way u join people to protest,guys re amongst students dats takes pics of protesting student once ure captured o.o.u will never graduate u.am a 400l student i knw wat am saying.
Re: Oou Strike by niyitex: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2011
@ abayomi pls how can i print my acceptance fee payment form because i dont purchase the suplimentary form , am a DE student  of the great OOUITES  @ MINI CAMPUS
PLS HELP ME OUT
JUST GIVE ME D FULL DETAILS HERE OR  U INBOX ME HONOURPRES@YAHOO.COM ,
Re: Oou Strike by niyitex: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2011
@ abayomi please these is wat am talking about, these is wat its showing me wen i log in my reg no, is it normal or wat is the problem.
RecordSoft     
STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS

Logout | Control Panel >Validate Supplemtary Admission Receipt

Fields marked with an * are required.

Registration no* :    09048934AG
Receipt no* :   
Confirmation order no* :   
Amount* :   
Transaction Date* :    Calendar

Copyright © 2007 - 2011 Hoboken Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved
Re: Oou Strike by Adexandra: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2011
please is it normal
Re: Oou Strike by Tosaino21(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2011
HELLO OSULIA
Re: Oou Strike by Tosaino21(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2011
hello anybody home
Re: Oou Strike by fbtowner(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2011
@abayomi and my oda peepz aw una day pls i need a peice of advice i was addmitted in oou for ECONOMICS my name came out on the merit list and i was also addmitted in yabatech for BUSSINESS ADMIN but now am so confused oou is still a university even with all there chrises but yabatech is a polytechnic and they will offerd me ND so pls @all hlp i need you advice and now i dont have a father again he is late but nw my father brothers has agreed to pay for oou but i dont want to tell them about yabatech i am so confuse i am thinking of telling them but if they hear they will not pay for oou again and after my ND they will not even assist me on HND anymore they will only say that they av tried that i shld go and work and do my HND with part time pls peepz what do you guys think?
Re: Oou Strike by lakefist(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2011
@fbt my advise is u can run both programes it will be to ur advantage aving nd and bsc.yabatech is now a confirmed university.like i did my time i went to a poly 2 obtain nd and i use it to gain adm to o.o.u.i always advise pple to atleast get a nat.dip b4 advancing cos it will help in d future am a witness.i hope u knw hw much u will be paying at o.o.u as eco student over 200k couple with strikes.
Re: Oou Strike by amurx(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
fbt_owner:

@abayomi and my oda peepz aw una day pls i need a peice of advice i was addmitted in oou for ECONOMICS my name came out on the merit list and i was also addmitted in yabatech for BUSSINESS ADMIN but now am so confused oou is still a university even with all there chrises but yabatech is a polytechnic and they will offerd me ND so pls @all hlp i need you advice and now i dont have a father again he is late but nw my father brothers has agreed to pay for oou but i dont want to tell them about yabatech i am so confuse i am thinking of telling them but if they hear they will not pay for oou again and after my ND they will not even assist me on HND anymore they will only say that they av tried that i shld go and work and do my HND with part time pls peepz what do you guys think?
dnt knw much abt yabatech bt oou can b a better place coz ogd wil soon go
Re: Oou Strike by Adexandra: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2011
Anybody has any info about the strike palava, heard that guys put ago- iwoye on fire today, abeg any info on wen the strike is going to be called off
Re: Oou Strike by Adexandra: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2011
I believe the strike will be called off soon, lets just be more prayerful and the lord will take control of everything
Re: Oou Strike by Abayomin70(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
@@adexandra just cool down there is nofin rung with dat ur login page dat is d normal tin he should be payin ones u pay ur acceptance fee and print it out it wont show it again
Re: Oou Strike by Abayomin70(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2011
niyitex:

@ abayomi pls how can i print my acceptance fee payment form because i dont purchase the suplimentary form , am a DE student  of the great OOUITES  @ MINI CAMPUS
PLS HELP ME OUT
JUST GIVE ME D FULL DETAILS HERE OR  U INBOX ME HONOURPRES@YAHOO.COM ,

just go to OOU.RECORDSOF.ORG then click freshers student==login just put only ur jamb registratiom numba==then it will open page u will now start enrty d data CALLED ETRANZACT is given to u in d bank after payment when u get to place u want to put ur money DONT put 30500 put 30000 cause if u put 30500 u wont b able to print ur acceptance form cause 500 is d bank commision and d site was bin program to collect 30000==den click d date and make sure put in d date dat is on ur ETRANZACT is bin given to u in bank, thats all den u generate ur acceptance receipt full stop if u nid any assistance online call me on dis line 08051401750 or add me on facebook SEKZY2K@yahoo.com
Re: Oou Strike by Abayomin70(m): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2011
niyitex:

@ abayomi please these is wat am talking about, these is wat its showing me wen i log in my reg no, is it normal or wat is the problem.
RecordSoft     
STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS

Logout | Control Panel >Validate Supplemtary Admission Receipt

Fields marked with an * are required.

Registration no* :    09048934AG
Receipt no* :   
Confirmation order no* :   
Amount* :   
Transaction Date* :    Calendar

Copyright © 2007 - 2011 Hoboken Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved

dont panic u dont av any problem dat is wat is showin on every freshers page not only ur so is a normall tin is bcause u av not print out ur acceptance fee receipt dont worry u dont av any problem abayomi akinsanya oluwasegun said so
Re: Oou Strike by ayeni9: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2011
pls guys can i come to ago-iwoye for registeration
Re: Oou Strike by Moranc(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2011
Pls am coming to ago iwoye on monday pls i hope those student protesting wil nt harm me because i heard dat dey hv blocked all d road dat link to d skul. Pls help me
Re: Oou Strike by amurx(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2011
@abayomi tank u very much but can i cum down 2 ago 4rm ibadan nxt week 4 reg coz u said all d road has bin blcked and ur number aint going pls
Re: Oou Strike by sweetguy10(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2011
everybody coming to Ago on monday for the registration will Join in the protest/Aluta if you dont join we will break your heads grin grin grin grin
Re: Oou Strike by lakefist(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2011
@sweetguy why are u threatenin d nu students, dont mind him ooo.wat i will tell u guys is dat wen u are in the sch environment dont behave like a jjc else u will be chanced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

How The Most Intelligent Student In My Secondary School Days Defrauded A Bank / Ministry Of Education Denied Harmonising HND And university Degrees / 4 Universities Approved To Run E-learning Degree Programmes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.