Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun (39808 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Maski87: 1:33am On Feb 29, 2020
I wish them go quarantine me,make I chop free food
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:22am On Feb 29, 2020
olaboy33:
Mother Nature, your children are at it again.

Please come cleanse the land again.
Amen. But aside prayers, we need to take personal caution. Any our government need to put the right strategies I'm please to curtail the spread of the Corona virus.

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Realdollars: 3:56am On Feb 29, 2020
shogsman:

You two should stop with your silly unconceivable assumptions already,you watch too many movies and you think all manner of crap, you think any country will resort to something like this because of spite, I don't think y'all know what it's at stake here. If you don't understand what's going on,read up and study carefully.
that's how they have been deceiving your village people thereby making them unable to think.
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Bluffly: 4:08am On Feb 29, 2020
Powersurge:
Our politicians have outlived their usefulness. No serious country can behave the way NIgeria is behaving and excel.

We do not learn from anything. Repeat the same mistakes. A foreigner brought HIV to to this country. She came in from a country with known cases of the disease. Similar thing happened again when Patrick Sawyer brought in the leathal virus called Ebola. Now a man brought in CoViD-19.

If you are still wondering why NIgeria keeps moving in cycle, that is your answer. Ineptitude and stupidity.
Appreciate your own. Is it only Nigeria that it was brought in. I wonder if Italians or US or UK will sound this way
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by somtookeke(m): 4:09am On Feb 29, 2020
Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed
https://speakersden2..com/2020/02/nigeria-well-equipped-to-handle-cases.html

Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by JoseRaji(m): 4:52am On Feb 29, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

it's you that needs information, flu has neither a vaccine nor cure, it can only be controlled.

Flu has vaccines... Google is your friend sir.
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by millionboi2: 5:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Realdollars:
I get the same strong feeling, it was done to weaken China's economy because of the trade war, and I believe say USA go suffer very low fatality just to fool people, USA have the antidote already.
Do u know how I be.......na him cause humanity dis tin ooo
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Powersurge: 6:06am On Feb 29, 2020
Eteka1:
So how did the US, UK, Italy, France, Germany, UAE etc etc etc get many many cases of the same Corona virus? Are they not serious countries?

Try to avoid quoting me with irrelevances. That those countries have it means we should? Second class mindset. Is it a crime if those countries look up to use for guide? I was wondering why you didn't refer to countries without the virus?
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Powersurge: 6:07am On Feb 29, 2020
Bluffly:

Appreciate your own. Is it only Nigeria that it was brought in. I wonder if Italians or US or UK will sound this way

Try to avoid quoting me with irrelevances. That those countries have it means we should? Second class mindset. Is it a crime if those countries look up to use for guide? I was wondering why you didn't refer to countries without the virus?
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Eteka1(m): 7:13am On Feb 29, 2020
Powersurge:

Answer simple question.
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Charis15(f): 7:16am On Feb 29, 2020
That's blasphemy. It's people like you who are ungrateful and disrespectful to God's mercy that makes his anger furry on Earth. For your information, vain is the help of man. Oh Lord please have mercy on me and my family and protect us from this epidemic.

codemaniacs:

the same God that gave Bats the ability to give humans rabies and kill humans.
the same God that gave Snakes the ability to poison and kill humans.
the same God that gave Mosquitoes the ability to give malaria and kill humans.
the same God that gave that gave wild animals strength to devour and eat humans.

This same God gave humans brains, legs, hands e.t.c. to learn and figure things out by themselves.

God did not save "US' from ebola. Dr Stella Adadevoh and her crew are the ones that sacrificed themselves to save us.

God does not help animals, humans, plants e.t.c..

God watches how his creations use their abilities.
God does not get involve in earth.
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by codemaniacs: 8:27am On Feb 29, 2020
zz
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by codemaniacs: 8:30am On Feb 29, 2020
zz
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Nauttyprof(m): 9:37am On Feb 29, 2020
codemaniacs:

humans come up with solutions things through trial and error.

God is not the source of it, God is not behind this.

So, humans appeared by magic or miracle on earth, right?
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by gnss(m): 9:59am On Feb 29, 2020
Good Move.

Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Bluffly: 10:48am On Feb 29, 2020
Powersurge:

Why do fools like you quote my post in the first place. Did I mention your father in my post before you starting quoting me? Product of expired sperm. Idiot.
Will you get lost. Provide answer instead you are displaying madness. Get out. If you like respond again and you'll see that you are the real fool
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Silosky: 11:37am On Feb 29, 2020
Very bad
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by czar2k16(m): 12:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hmmmm!!!
What about those who have had contact with those who had contact with the Italian?!!!
Shouldn't they be traced also ?!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Bluffly: 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Powersurge:

You quote people without using your brain. You support what you supposed to reject. Celebrate mediocrity and evil.
Silence...
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Horlami247: 9:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Can we still be buying okirika??...

Not funny, my scared..

My students dis weekends carry sanitizerz and wipes com class dem sef dey fear grin
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by austinomd(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Boxer007(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
queencalipso:

Not today!!

Please can i sleep with u so I can enjoy a female? I don't want to be gay no more.
Please How much for your service please?
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by queencalipso(f): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Boxer007:

Please can i sleep with u so I can enjoy a female? I don't want to be gay no more.
Please How much for your service please?

Why will you quote me with such? If you are gay, how's that my business?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by Boxer007(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
queencalipso:

Calm down you Tom & jerry,there is no need for galabastick attitude ok.am just trying to help u
.I don't want to really be gay any more so I need a woman to sleep with to help me like women..ok. I didn't ask u for story.
Anyways how are u. Please can i pay u 5k cash for only 2 night with u please I pay u 1k up front
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by 9japride(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
queencalipso:

[color=#006600][/color]

I wonder grin
Re: Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun by queencalipso(f): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Boxer007:

Calm down you Tom & jerry,there is no need for galabastick attitude ok.am just trying to help u
.I don't want to really be gay any more so I need a woman to sleep with to help me like women..ok. I didn't ask u for story.
Anyways how are u. Please can i pay u 5k cash for only 2 night with u please I pay u 1k up front

You must be mad, not only are you mad, you are very stupid.. Go pay the money to your useless cheap ass prostitute sisters. No wonder you are gay. slowpoke of a frog..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack / Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) / Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.