Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex (1210 Views)

If I Have Discovered This Millionaire Business, I Would Not Have Wasted My 90k / South African Brothers Vanish With $3.6Bn In Bitcoins / Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by ChilleX: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2023
Hi Nairalanders,
Please I need your candid advice. I started forex trading few months ago and was using my brothers money which was in my possession without his knowledge. Right now, the whole money is gone And I don’t have any other means to replace the money and I know he will be needing the money soon. I’m frustrated and depressed right now. I don’t know what to do. He trusted me so much to be handling his money for some years now. I have messed up big time. Please, What do you think is the best thing to do?
Thank you all.
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Wodu89: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2023
Write a mail and send it to him explaining yourself and how sorry you are and make sure you do this before he makes demand. Tell him that on blood you'd pay back and would yield to any punishment he bestows on you. He'll hug you and tell you that you're worth more than that and not to repeat such next time though you'll repay for your misdeeds

Get out of the depressed mood

Find $50 and learn to build it up to $500 while at it. Trade just stable pairs licked USDCHF OR GBPUSD only.

3 Likes

Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by richforever123: 12:06am On Apr 11, 2023
The best thing you can do is be a man and refund his money, you can strike up a deal to pay him monthly

And next time do not use someone else's money to gamble, you obviously did not train enough with a Demo account and never used proper risk management strategies
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by ChilleX: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2023
Wodu89:
Write a mail and send it to him explaining yourself and how sorry you are and make sure you do this before he makes demand. Tell him that on blood you'd pay back and would yield to any punishment he bestows on you. He'll hug you and tell you that you're worth more than that and not to repeat such next time though you'll repay for your misdeeds

Get out of the depressed mood

Find $50 and learn to build it up to $500 while at it. Trade just stable pairs licked USDCHF OR GBPUSD only.

Thank you. The money is huge (over a million naira). I’m so scared
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Wodu89: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2023
ChilleX:

Lol. Dude I lost over $50,000 in forex before. I'm still alive today. I summoned a meeting told my creditors and they gave me a waiver. I've met people who lost 100 Million in forex before as well

Do what I said or send me his contact let me do the talking on your behalf. Better still have someone do it on your behalf

3 Likes

Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by ChilleX: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2023
richforever123:
The best thing you can do is be a man and refund his money, you can strike up a deal to pay him monthly

And next time do not use someone else's money to gamble, you obviously did not train enough with a Demo account and never used proper risk management strategies

Honestly, I never knew trading was like gambling. I used octafx demo to trade at the beginning and was winning back to back. I have learnt the worst way ever

1 Like

Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by ChilleX: 12:15am On Apr 11, 2023
Wodu89:

Lol. Dude I lost over $50,000 in forex before. I'm still alive today. I summoned a meeting told my creditors and they gave me a waiver. I've met people who lost 100 Million in forex before as well

Do what I said or send me his contact let me do the talking on your behalf. Better still have someone do it on your behalf

Na wa ooo. Thank you. I will try to talk to my elder sister tomorrow. I really appreciate. I’m so pained cos I have never tried this kinda rubbish before and I’m usually known to be calm in the family. My name will be on everyone’s lips now😭😭

1 Like

Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Goldbw122(m): 2:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Very sorry men, you should have taken your time to practice well, even expert blow up their account there are so many factors involve yeah.. well nairaland is a family so you will get all the help you need.. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Wodu89: 6:05am On Apr 11, 2023
ChilleX:

Na wa ooo. Thank you. I will try to talk to my elder sister tomorrow. I really appreciate. I’m so pained cos I have never tried this kinda rubbish before and I’m usually known to be calm in the family. My name will be on everyone’s lips now😭😭

You'll pass through it. You'll be fine. Sisters are the best for handling these kind of situations

1 Like

Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Dolm(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2023
Your counsel was brotherly. I am just glad there are still people like you especially in a vast forum like this. I will like to connect with you to glean from your Forex knowledge. Thanks for being humane
Wodu89:

Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by idu1(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2023
what is the actual cause of these catastrophic loss in Forex.
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by ChilleX: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2023
idu1:

Bad trade entries. No matter how I think I have figured it out, I keep loosing. In a bid to recover the money I have lost, I keep loosing cos I was too anxious to replace the money before he will notice. I make small money and then loose more than the money I made. Like I can’t even begin to imagine how I got to his point. Seems like a movie to me🥺

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by ChilleX: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
idu1:
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by XAUBulls: 1:55am On Apr 12, 2023
ChilleX:
Hi Nairalanders,
Please I need your candid advice. I started forex trading few months ago and was using my brothers money which was in my possession without his knowledge. Right now, the whole money is gone And I don’t have any other means to replace the money and I know he will be needing the money soon. I’m frustrated and depressed right now. I don’t know what to do. He trusted me so much to be handling his money for some years now. I have messed up big time. Please, What do you think is the best thing to do?
Thank you all.
How much do you have left to start investing or trading?
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by XAUBulls: 2:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Well said.
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by raphlegit(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2023
Summon the courage to tell him and also be ready for some bashing. He might decide to ignore you as his sibling in all his doings.
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Sunday8650: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Did you asked for his permission before using his funds.

Do you know how hard the economy is on people right now.

You know 1 million means the whole world to many families in Nigeria and you used $50000. To convert the money they fear me self.

Guy You really hurt your brother no be lie
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by SavageResponse(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Liar! Liar!! Pants on fire!!!

The money Chillex lost is real money while the imaginary $50,000 you lost is virtual or Monopoly money.

Wodu89 if you can prove that you actually lost real $50,000 I will deactivate my Nairaland account

1 Like

Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Emma513: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
SavageResponse:

Liar! Liar!! Pants on fire!!!

The money Chillex lost is real money while the imaginary $50,000 you lost is virtual or Monopoly money.

Wodu89 if you can prove that you actually lost real $50,000 I will deactivate my Nairaland account
SUPPORTED grin
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Wodu89: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Emma513:
SUPPORTED grin

I did not scam him. I was supposed to pay him commissions for works done but the money didn't get to me.

PayPal froze my account with 150,000 Naira in it for eight months and other 150,000 Naira I received through am exchanger wasn't paid to me. I told him. He knows all this. He says he doesn't care I must use myself for ritual to pay him.

Why I have no bias to not pay him, I am.constrained by third party situations which out of his wickedness for someone I trained refused to understand the situation

Because Fredfrankhussle received my PayPal funds and refused to pay for my funds, I was unable to pay my team. I lost the trust of people that took me time to gather together.

The situation escalated. The company kept saying they sent an amount and sent screenshot, Fredfrankhussle kept mute the first one week of getting my funds and did not notify me until after I told him a week later. Because of the back and forths, the company sacked me. I lost my job that gave me 100,000 - 150,000 Naira per week

My writing business collapsed.

My poultry of 400 - 500 chickens collapsed

My other businesses that were tied to my cash inflow all collapsed. As a result I am unable to pay my team and workers and shit my businesses

This is what I got from doing business with Fredfrankhussle.

UmarSEO is one of the many workers who worked with me on these projects. He was fully aware of the PayPal funds withdrawal issues, While it takes time to rebuild anything destroyed, because of the actions of Fredfrankhussle, UmarSEO is chasing me all over the forum addressing me as a scammer. I employed him, yes I received the PayPal funds I was to use in paying him, but Fredfrankhussle scammed me and collapsed my businesses. The money remains with him till as of today

I will never collect the money from him at the value of the funds he received. I must get full value or at least 70% of the value of my businesses he destroyed.

And as for UMARSeo. I trained and mentored him. The mentorship fee is charged 10,000 Naira for my services. The balance owed to him out of the 20,000 Naira would be 10,000 Naira.

This is how things panned out.

I am currently being hunted all over the forum for money I didn't receive or eat by people who yes, provided legitimate services. The scammer responsible for this theft is Fredfrankhussle, not me. UmarSEO is blackmailing me because he wrote articles. I got funds for his services but was scammed by
Fredfrankhussle. Till as of today Fredfrankhussle is responsible for the loss of my 100-120k per week job, collapse of my poultry and my writing business

I did not receive the funds he got on my behalf till today

My poultry business of 1.5 Million Naira collapsed because Fredfrankhussle scammed me. I am now without anything at all. No jobs, no money. On top of it, I am being chased my one of the person's who worked for me and I could not pay. Fredfrankhussle is the architect and the one responsible for everything
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by ezejohnson90(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
I will advice you should let him know what you've done so that it won't be so complicated when he asked of it, be bold enough and moreover, try your possible best to get the funds back and give it to him after he might have forgiven and forget about it.
Trading is not just the only way, there are many things you can do online that will fetch you a good amount of money daily.
Stick to this advice and I pray God will help you.
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by MariamOctaFX(f): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2023
ChilleX:

Honestly, I never knew trading was like gambling. I used octafx demo to trade at the beginning and was winning back to back. I have learnt the worst way ever

Hello there,

We apologise if this trade seemed like gambling to you. If you feel this, we believe you should study more to comprehend that trading is not gambling. OctaFX offers instructional resources, chart analysis on Telegram, and a Webinar service. This training material will help you understand more about trading and maximise your profits with us. If you want to learn more, please contact us by email at support@octafx.com or social media. We are delighted to assist. wink

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by narite: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2023
MariamOctaFX:

Hello there,

We apologise if this trade seemed like gambling to you. If you feel this, we believe you should study more to comprehend that trading is not gambling. OctaFX offers instructional resources, chart analysis on Telegram, and a Webinar service. This training material will help you understand more about trading and maximise your profits with us. If you want to learn more, please contact us by email at support@octafx.com or social media. We are delighted to assist. wink

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Lol...After yeye forex brokers don chop their own, you too also wan chop whatever that is left of him. Haba! Have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
ChilleX:
Hi Nairalanders,
Thank you all.
I know how that feels... Is it somewhere around 100K or an amount that can't be easily contributed?
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by amabengroup2(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
ChilleX:

Trading is not like gambling but the problem is with
Traders who did not learn the act well
Who cate into the forex market with greed
Who wants to become millionaires in one day
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Goalnaldo(m): 4:13am On Apr 18, 2023
Dolm:
Your counsel was brotherly. I am just glad there are still people like you especially in a vast forum like this. I will like to connect with you to glean from your Forex knowledge. Thanks for being humane
walai, i felt like giving him a hug. Such a nice man.
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by coputa(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2023
ChilleX:

You wasted over a million naira on the scam they call forex trading,you must be a Daft,your brother should arrest you and throw into a dungeon.
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by callmealways: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=ChilleX post=122433678]Hi Nairalanders,
Please I need your candid advice.

Please Read Till The End and pick the message you need am

Bro just hear you talk. Did I hear you say you started 2 months ago? Mehn! You deserve worse. Lemme give you my personal journey on Forex. It all started 2019 when a Pastor friend visited, I was actually stranded and really dying broke, he look at my profile on Facebook and saw I added computer and Networking knowledge as part of my skills and a said "My guy with your experience in computer you could do well in FX" I was like are you for real?

So he asked me to download the Derived MT5 and started teaching me demo trade on synthetic indices (Boom & Crash) guy my first night on Demo-trading Boom 1000 I made $7000 profits so I went to him the next morning I showed him my profit after the trades I took and he was like wow, but try reduce you lot size ooo cos in reality if anything happen you account is gone. Cut long story short. He said demo trade for a minimum of 6months but 1 year plus maximum will expose you to the market well.
Me that love adventures I couldn't wait after my first two weeks of demo trading, I funded with the help of my Wife, with $49 and came out with $150+ profits come see me dancing Awilo... So I called myself and figured I should study more on this Business so that I will be more exposed so straight I jumped into YouTube videos watch a handful of them, and the real journey began. I started blowing up account and was frustrated after weeks of trying to get it right. I wen to my woman again and pleaded babe see I don get am correct now if I cane get $100 I will double it, guess what madam turn up and I went in again, made up to $500 it was like a magic I was dancing and celebrating my wins, even went as far as Buying Oppo phone for her from the proceeds, and my real battle began when the whole thing became so excited. I started getting hit by spikes and I was losing funds because there was no proper risk Management. I even went further into YouTube creating my own contents like am a pro. Na soon O, after many damages I had to call my self to other, and look for a Mentor and found one who has solutions to my problems, I was charged $159 for mentorship and signal to make the money while the mentorship is running so I finally hit the jackpot after the program, and secondly, I ran into a trader who is so good at trading major Forex and she is focus on only one currency, EURUSD. Omo, she schooled me all the tricks from technical to Fundamentals, and gbam! Recently, I went deep into research and pulled the big string, she became very angry with me the when she predict her own trend directions and TP I will give her the exact trend and TP, she started say e be like you don know pass me abeg ehn! Gimmie chance. And I can categorically tell you that I have become a Boss on this journey and I smash EURUSD pair back to back.

Forex need your everything and you need a mentorship if you don't know please know now.
Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Gbengageorge: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Go and learn forex very well , Its promising, but very tough if you dont have enough information to be profitable. start small. when your hand is strong put more. gradually but not a huge amount.

ChilleX:

Re: Wasted My Brothers Money On Forex by Gbengageorge: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sometimes these brokers manipulate and personalised their MT4 to defraud people too. you need to be careful about the broker you use.

ChilleX:

Bad trade entries. No matter how I think I have figured it out, I keep loosing. In a bid to recover the money I have lost, I keep loosing cos I was too anxious to replace the money before he will notice. I make small money and then loose more than the money I made. Like I can’t even begin to imagine how I got to his point. Seems like a movie to me🥺

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About The Port Harcourt Ring Road Project / 35-year Retirement Plan Vs 5-year Retirement Plan: Which Path Do You Prefer? / What Will Happen To Your Money In The Bank If Happens To Break Or Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.