Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 (36026 Views)

Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? / Locally Made Pistol Constructed To Fire Like AK47 Recovered From Lagos Robbers / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by nairaman66(m): 1:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
Good job guys
God bless president Buhari
God bless EFCC
God bless Nigeria.

The miscreants youths and some unmature adults instead of bowing down and thanking God for giving us Buhari as president. They will post rubbish

Buhari has been a failure and will always be. Anyone who sings buhari’s praise needs to get his/her head checked, you inclusive.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 1:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
olayiwola4u:
They are recovering money on a daily basis...the question is why is Nigeria still borrowing money from abroad to kill mosquitoes?

I think EFCC itself needs to be checked by another enforcement agency.
Primusinterpares:
mehnnnn.... see digits... So efcc is trying to tell me we have this kind of money trucked up in CBN n yet our government still goes on a borrowing sprees thereby mortgaging the future of the country.
external reserve is depleting on a daily basis
Seunpaul01:
And FG still acquired loan from China.

Shithole.

How is 15 thousand plus Canadian dollar equivalent to 70 billion naira. Isn't that a wrong calculation?

Also, u see, we don't here about the $8m discovered by the customs. They have bury the news. Later they would be like, ' we are running a transparent government '

Shithole
Chijeep:
Audio money...

una dey mention trillion here buh una still run go China go borrow money wey we no still c n una still dey look 4 whr 2 borrow more.

...no lemme say Corona virus go catch una left yansh 1by1 ooo
Euegene100001:
Lol lies yet Nigeria still borrows money,Yet no light, yet no good road yet no good health facilities
When I see people ask this question all the time, I cant help but wonder if it's out of deliberate mischievousness or probably just failure of common sense. Cos even my 8 year old neice is knowledgeable enough to know that the N70-N100bn recovered (which is probably still tied down under litigation and therefore cannot be touched) cannot solve the problem of a even single local government in Nigeria, let alone a state or the entire country.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Macbriz(m): 1:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
olayiwola4u:
They are recovering money on a daily basis...the question is why is Nigeria still borrowing money from abroad to kill mosquitoes?

I think EFCC itself needs to be checked by another enforcement agency.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by seguno2: 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:
Where realistically will the money go?

The same place where Abacha kept our looted billions while Buhari was helping him at the Petroleum Trust Fund, PTF. Do you expect something else
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by seguno2: 1:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
obailala:
When I see people ask this question all the time, I cant help but wonder if it's out of deliberate mischievousness or probably just ignorance. Cos even my 8 year old neice is knowledgeable enough to know that N70-N100bn recovered (which is probably still tied down under litigation) cannot solve the problem of a single local government in Nigeria, let alone a state or the entire country.

Do you know your local government councillor and chairman as well as the constitutional responsibilities of the LGA

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by shogsman(m): 1:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
maynation:

I am sorry you couldn't get that joke.
Sorry you couldn't get that sarcasm too
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 1:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
seguno2:

Do you know your local government councillor and chairman as well as the constitutional responsibilities of the LGA
...and the relevance of your question is??
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Wizzyflexx: 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
Good job guys
God bless president Buhari
God bless EFCC
God bless Nigeria.

The miscreants youths and some unmature adults instead of bowing down and thanking God for giving us Buhari as president. They will post rubbish
Goddamn you stupid
You need a therapy session
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Euegene100001: 1:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Smh for u .Keep living in ignorance .May ur life b just as Buhari has governed
obailala:

When I see people ask this question all the time, I cant help but wonder if it's out of deliberate mischievousness or probably just failure of common sense. Cos even my 8 year old neice is knowledgeable enough to know that the N70-N100bn recovered (which is probably still tied down under litigation and therefore cannot be touched) cannot solve the problem of a even single local government in Nigeria, let alone a state or the entire country.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Meritocracy: 1:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
The money Federal Government spent to recover it is more than what they recovered. If not let them declare it.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Chibokgame: 1:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
OH, PDP.
I cant say more, or less
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by gawu1: 1:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
amaniro:
Edited:These monies are deposited in to Abba kyari and Umaru Ganduje Bank, Associated with the federal government
Before, they were in patience Jonathan and Dasuki accounts and the likes of metsu, ffk personal accounts.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 1:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Euegene100001:
Oga this isn't about buhari or gej or abacha or anyone; this also has nothing to even do with politics. Rather it's about a daily erosion of common sense which is fast becoming a scary norm amongst Nigeria today.

EFCC says they recovered N70bn + $15m etc, total amount recovered isn't even up to N100bn. A single 1000mw power plant goes on the minimum between $1bn to $1.5bn. A basic standard railway from PH to Enugu will cost well over a billion dollars, yet you expect N70bn recovered by EFCC to solve all of Nigeria's problems and end borrowing?

Being critical of govt mustn't necessarily entail flinging common sense and basic intelligence to the gutters; and reminding you of the shameful flaws in your logic does not mean I'm supporting any leader. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by gawu1: 1:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Euegene100001:
Better than living a life of a wailing wailer.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Chijeep(m): 1:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
obailala:

hear ursef...
ur 8yr old niece...
moni no go do ordinary local govt...
so y r dey collecting it den?
Oga u nid 2 sit n fink if u r among ppl who only look 4 excuse 2 support dx bad govt.

don't lemme insult u bak ooo...
ur 8yr old niece. ..sorry ooo na only u get niece
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
gawu1:

Oga you too, this really has nothing to do with politics of A vs B. N70bn cannot solve the infrastuctural deficit of even a local govt in Nigeria today. So why would any sound adult keep asking why arecovered N70bn cannot end borrowing in Nigeria?....
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by ofiko123(m): 1:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nice one.. The EFCC is really working, but the question now is what do they do with the money that they recover from January to November..
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Youngmills: 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
hope d money has not been looted once again
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Euegene100001: 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
It was not written on ur head na
gawu1:

Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
that money will build about 16,000 standard 3 bedroom duplex /Housing estate for the populace. three bedroom duplex will contain about 6 persons which means 16,000 x 6 = 96,000 people. there's no way one of your family member or family friend won't benefit from this. And poverty is being elevated gradually. This government is really deceiving us.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Euegene100001: 2:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
You should say amen slowpoke
obailala:
Oga this isn't about buhari or gej or abacha or anyone; this also has nothing to even do with politics. Rather it's about a daily erosion of common sense which is fast becoming a scary norm amongst Nigeria today.

EFCC says they recovered N70bn + $15m etc, total amount recovered isn't even up to N100bn. A single 1000mw power plant goes on the minimum between $1bn to $1.5bn. A basic standard railway from PH to Enugu will cost well over a billion dollars, yet you expect N70bn recovered by EFCC to solve all of Nigeria's problems and end borrowing?

Being critical of govt mustn't necessarily entail flinging common sense and basic intelligence to the gutters; and reminding you of the shameful flaws in your logic does not mean I'm supporting any leader. Thank you!
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Euegene100001: 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Smh u just writing grammar sense u still don’t ave.
obailala:

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Cadec007(m): 3:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Seunpaul01:

How is 15 thousand plus Canadian dollar equivalent to 70 billion naira. Isn't that a wrong calculation?

all those are the money recovered in different currencies... Not the equivalent in Naira
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Bizibi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
obailala:

remove litigation and you will see 100bn can solve every problem in a state.if Scotland could use 200m dollars to develop their cities before the Commonwealth games in the past then 100bn is too big to develop a state in Nigeria.

The problem in Nigeria is greed,greed and greed!!!. You will be surprise what 20bn can do in a state.mentality like this is making govs to steal and inflate costs.....
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by GMBuhari: 3:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Is this money from politicians or yahoo boys as well?
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Euegene100001:
Smh u just writing grammar sense u still don’t ave.
Euegene100001:
You should say amen slowpoke
From your previous comment, your intellectual level was already obvious. But I gave you the benefit of a doubt by providing a simple explanation. With your subsequent responses, every doubt is cleared.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 4:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chijeep:

hear ursef...
ur 8yr old niece...
moni no go do ordinary local govt...
so y r dey collecting it den?
Oga u nid 2 sit n fink if u r among ppl who only look 4 excuse 2 support dx bad govt.

don't lemme insult u bak ooo...
ur 8yr old niece. ..sorry ooo na only u get niece
Like I said before, my comment had nothing to do with support of any govt, but unfortunately, many minds have been reduced to only see and interpret things politically, albeit in some of the most pathetic ways.

The point I made was simple for any sound person to comprehend (even children); N70bn isnt enough to solve the a tiny fraction of Nigeria's infrastructural problems (you dont need to be apc or pdp or even political to comprehend this common sense statement). The railway between abuja and kaduna alone cost over $800million (a loan from China); the one from Lagos to Ibadan alone cost over $1billion. So please tell me, what exactlt is the wisdom in expecting N70bn recovered by efcc to cover the financing of those projects?... How exactly does someone pointing this common sense issue out to you mean the person is supporting bad govt?

Oga, not everything in Nigeria must be politics. And please leave my neice out of it.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 4:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bizibi:
remove litigation and you will see 100bn can solve every problem in a state.if Scotland could use 200m dollars to develop their cities before the Commonwealth games in the past then 100bn is too big to develop a state in Nigeria.

The problem in Nigeria is greed,greed and greed!!!. You will be surprise what 20bn can do in a state.mentality like this is making govs to steal and inflate costs.....
The railway between abuja and kaduna alone cost over $800million (a loan from China); the one from Lagos to Ibadan alone cost over $1billion. Despite the fact that we have a major greed and bad governance problem in Nigeria, N70bn cannot scratch the surface in solving Nigeria's infrastructure needs.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Euegene100001: 4:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thank you at least I wrote what we all could easily read and understand but with all ur educational level and grammar u still dump and lack wisdom.slowpoke
obailala:

From your previous comment, your intellectual level was already obvious. But I gave you the benefit of a doubt by providing a simple explanation. With your subsequent responses, every doubt is cleared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawrence Olorungbon, Wife, 3 Children Found Dead Inside Their Apartment In Lagos / Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.