Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 (36017 Views)

Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? / Locally Made Pistol Constructed To Fire Like AK47 Recovered From Lagos Robbers / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Bizibi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
obailala:

The railway between abuja and kaduna alone cost over $800million (a loan from China); the one from Lagos to Ibadan alone cost over $1billion. Despite the fact that we have a major greed and bad governance problem in Nigeria, N70bn cannot scratch the surface in solving Nigeria's infrastructure needs.
the Chinese will pay part of it and the Nigeria government will pay their own then fg will come out and make it look like everything is from the Chinese then they either pay back with our mineral resources or they find a way to pay them,those in government always find a way to make money in their pockets that is why the costs of doing these things is high.

Governors are one of the major problem we have because they cannot tell me 50bn cannot develop their states,infact when oshiomole told us he did airport road in Benin city with 3 bn naira,I was very disappointed that a road that costs less than 150million then was jacked up to 3bn and more or let me not talk about the borrowed 11bn for storm water drainage and also the former governor of Delta State who was just inflating costs of projects and still ended up wasting money on personal expenditures and leisures.

Give a serious governor or a leader 50bn to develop a state and you will be amazed.....
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by okewumi: 4:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Instead for government to employ special spy to monitor EFCc employee individual account. They are deceiving masses.

Most of this guys are bastard billionaire, getting settlement from yahoo boys. Shior
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by amaniro: 5:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
gawu1:

Before, they were in patience Jonathan and Dasuki accounts and the likes of metsu, ffk personal accounts.

I'm just catching cruise guy! Chill.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Dollabiz: 5:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
Where is the proof
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by correctguy2010: 5:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
KEVIND:
[s]EFCC 2019 budget is more than the total recovered funds for 2019.[/s] You spent 100 Naira to recover 20 Naira.
That's Foolishness!

EFCC Budget for 2019 is N20.715 billion
While the 2020 budget is N30.921 billion

Simple arithmetic you don't even know. Only Naira recovered is more than 70 Billion. Look at the values again. I hope you know how many digits that are there in a billion?

Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Seunpaul01(m): 5:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Cadec007:
all those are the money recovered in different currencies... Not the equivalent in Naira

Really, so it's even more than what I thought.

1 Like

Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Chijeep(m): 6:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
obailala:
Like I said before, my comment had nothing to do with support of any govt, but unfortunately, many minds have been reduced to only see and interpret things politically, albeit in some of the most pathetic ways.

The point I made was simple for any sound person to comprehend (even children); N70bn isnt enough to solve the a tiny fraction of Nigeria's infrastructural problems (you dont need to be apc or pdp or even political to comprehend this common sense statement). The railway between abuja and kaduna alone cost over $800million (a loan from China); the one from Lagos to Ibadan alone cost over $1billion. So please tell me, what exactlt is the wisdom in expecting N70bn recovered by efcc to cover the financing of those projects?... How exactly does someone pointing this common sense issue out to you mean the person is supporting bad govt?

Oga, not everything in Nigeria must be politics. And please leave my neice out of it.

hear ursef...
70bn is nothing but u r mentioning trillions here.
don't u know dat if u subtract #1 frm million is no longer a million?
u r just talking as if u don't know account at all.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
Good job guys
God bless president Buhari
God bless EFCC
God bless Nigeria.

The miscreants youths and some unmature adults instead of bowing down and thanking God for giving us Buhari as president. They will post rubbish
Tunder fire that your usless fingers for typing this rubbish! Tunder fire you and your master idiot!
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Seunpaul01(m): 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
obailala:

When I see people ask this question all the time, I cant help but wonder if it's out of deliberate mischievousness or probably just failure of common sense. Cos even my 8 year old neice is knowledgeable enough to know that the N70-N100bn recovered (which is probably still tied down under litigation and therefore cannot be touched) cannot solve the problem of a even single local government in Nigeria, let alone a state or the entire country.

What heck are u saying.

70b will not solve the problem but it ll solve part of it. It can go a long way to do things that will improve life. At the end u are the one with deliberate failure of common sense.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Monday60655(m): 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
They are not recovering anything. Rather, they are re-looting the economy for their oga.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 6:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
Seunpaul01:

What heck are u saying.

70b will not solve the problem but it ll solve part of it. It can go a long way to do things that will improve life. At the end u are the one with deliberate failure of common sense.
Chijeep:

hear ursef...
70bn is nothing but u r mentioning trillions here.
don't u know dat if u subtract #1 frm million is no longer a million?
u r just talking as if u don't know account at all.
Nobody said N70bn is small money or that it cannot solve a problem. But can N70bn solve a problem that requires trillions?... The reason I made my earlier comment was because several persons kept asking why Nigeria still needs to borrow even after recovering N70bn. Is N70bn now equivalent to a trillion? Is this now what they teach in Nigerian schools?

A problem requires trillions to solve. Someone brings N70bn, and you're here asking why money still has to be borrowed?

If you still can't see the flaw in your logic, then it's a shame.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Chijeep(m): 6:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
obailala:

Nobody said N70bn is small money or that it cannot solve a problem. But can N70bn solve a problem that requires trillions?... The reason I made my earlier comment was because several persons kept asking why Nigeria still needs to borrow even after recovering N70bn. Is N70bn now equivalent to a trillion? Is this now what they teach in Nigerian schools?

A problem requires trillions to solve. Someone brings N70bn, and you're here asking why money still has to be borrowed?

If you still can't see the flaw in your logic, then it's a shame.
Oga hear ursef...

so mak we no talk abt d 70b abi?
wat den is der rson of collecting it...
oga u nid 2 chk ursef.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by cassbeat(m): 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
Good job guys
God bless president Buhari
God bless EFCC
God bless Nigeria.

The miscreants youths and some unmature adults instead of bowing down and thanking God for giving us Buhari as president. They will post rubbish
What has the president as Buhari done for you...
Just tell me you are chasing clout...
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 8:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chijeep:

Oga hear ursef...

so mak we no talk abt d 70b abi?
wat den is der rson of collecting it...
oga u nid 2 chk ursef.
What do you mean by "make we no talk about 70b"... Where did that come from and what's it's relevance?....

You walk into a buka to buy food of N1000 and you have only N70. Since you say it's silly to borrow money to complete the funds, please tell us how you expect to buy that meal?....

Na everything person must explain for una like children sef? *spits*
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by paix(m): 8:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
All the recovery talks for dis administration na just paper work.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Chijeep(m): 9:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
obailala:
What do you mean by "make we no talk about 70b"... Where did that come from and what's it's relevance?....

You walk into a buka to buy food of N1000 and you have only N70. Since you say it's silly to borrow money to complete the funds, please tell us how you expect to buy that meal?....

Na everything person must explain for una like children sef? *spits*

mtcchhhwwww. ..
u walk in2 a restaurant with #70 dey will know dat u av intention in buying buh wat of if u don't av kobo...

r u with me
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 9:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chijeep:

mtcchhhwwww. ..
u walk in2 a restaurant with #70 dey will know dat u av intention in buying buh wat of if u don't av kobo...

r u with me
and if you dont have kobo but need to eat what happens? You steal the food?
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by seguno2: 1:11am On Mar 01, 2020
obailala:
...and the relevance of your question is??

Did you not type the comment that I quoted and replied to
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Opeakins(m): 4:38am On Mar 01, 2020
I gave up on Nigeria long ago
Coz as dem Dey recover diz money nah xo dem Dey share am amidst dem slf

Let not disturb ow slf in diz country
Coz it fucccck
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 5:37am On Mar 01, 2020
seguno2:

Did you not type the comment that I quoted and replied to
...yes but your question was totally off point. Do you mind explaining what the relevance of my LGA chairman is to the topic? Or is that too much for you?
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by seguno2: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2020
obailala:
...yes but your question was totally off point. Do you mind explaining what the relevance of my LGA chairman is to the topic? Or is that too much for you?

I thought that you would have figured that out but I was mistaken.
What is the single problem of your local government that N70-100 billion can’t solve over what period
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2020
seguno2:

I thought that you would have figured that out but I was mistaken.
What is the single problem of your local government that N70-100 billion can’t solve over what period
Lol... Both our minds apparently operate on different levels, so what you may adjudge to be 'adequate development' is obviously different from what I take it to be. In terms of development, N100bn cannot upgrade the most developed LGA in Nigeria to the most basic standard of a Local council in the UK. We talking of standard roads, street lighting, electricity, pipe borne water to all homes, environmental sanitation, health facilities (including standby emergency services), a functional fire department, security infrastructure, standard schools, residential housing etc.

Take a trip outside Nigeria and go take a look at what real development truly means. Building a single lane road without street lighting, road markings or proper underground drainage, or building classroom block without water supply, electricity or toilet facilities isn't adequate development, that's pathetic mediocrity.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by seguno2: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
obailala:
Lol... Both our minds apparently operate on different levels, so what you may adjudge to be 'adequate development' is obviously different from what I take it to be. In terms of development, N100bn cannot upgrade the most developed LGA in Nigeria to the most basic standard of a Local council in the UK. We talking of standard roads, street lighting, electricity, pipe borne water to all homes, environmental sanitation, health facilities (including standby emergency services), a functional fire department, security infrastructure, standard schools, residential housing etc.

Take a trip outside Nigeria and go take a look at what real development truly means. Building a single lane road without street lighting, road markings or proper underground drainage, or building classroom block without water supply, electricity or toilet facilities isn't adequate development, that's pathetic mediocrity.

And the billions won’t do anything at all for making progress towards achieving the things you listed?
Are they things that were achieved all at once and then the non-mediocre governments/people stopped spending on the things?
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
seguno2:

And the billions won’t do anything at all for making progress towards achieving the things you listed?
Are they things that were achieved all at once and then the non-mediocre governments/people stopped spending on the things?
So in essence, you now agree with my original submission that N100bn cannot turn a local government in Nigeria to dubai? You now agree it can only do a fraction?... So what exactly are you still arguing about? Did anybody here tell you N100bn cannot do anything? angry
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Euegene100001: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
U and ur little niece dey craze !!! May ur life be as buhari has governed Nigeria . Say amen
obailala:

When I see people ask this question all the time, I cant help but wonder if it's out of deliberate mischievousness or probably just failure of common sense. Cos even my 8 year old neice is knowledgeable enough to know that the N70-N100bn recovered (which is probably still tied down under litigation and therefore cannot be touched) cannot solve the problem of a even single local government in Nigeria, let alone a state or the entire country.
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Euegene100001:
U and ur little niece dey craze !!! May ur life be as buhari has governed Nigeria . Say amen
Like you and your father abiii?

Only a dullard reads every expression from the angle of politics. I explained that N70bn cannot solve Nigeria's problems, but unsurprisingly after 2 years, the only thing your brain could make out of it after 2 years was "Buhari" *spits*
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Euegene100001: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Go tell that to ur dead mother . She can suck my dick from behind . Daft
obailala:
Like you and your father abiii?

Only a dullard reads every expression from the angle of politics. I explained that N70bn cannot solve Nigeria's problems, but unsurprisingly after 2 years, the only thing your brain could make out of it after 2 years was "Buhari" *spits*
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by obailala(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Euegene100001:
Go tell that to ur dead mother . She can suck my dick from behind . Daft
By God's grace, my mother is alive, hale and heart! May several thunders blast your head for this your moronic attempt at stupidity.

You can go kill your own mother if it pleases you... Idiot!
Re: How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 by Euegene100001: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Idoit go Bleep ur self daft .. buhari ass licker
obailala:
By God's grace, my mother is alive, hale and heart! May several thunders blast your head for this your moronic attempt at stupidity.

You can go kill your own mother if it pleases you... Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.