Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress (2973 Views)

Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress / Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times / Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by awoofquality: 12:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by Fatasy(m): 7:27am On Feb 29, 2020
You should have open dispute

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 29, 2020
Bloggers and their mentality grin
Don't spoil someone's market in the name of boosting yours.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 29, 2020
Serleeees:

But he’s right...We face problems he’s highlighted all the time. They are cheaper no doubt but very expensive to fix.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by foxxydude: 10:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Op you should have opened dispute
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by TUANKU(m): 2:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
How are we sure you're telling the whole truth? How are we sure the problem was as a result of your carelessness? Other people have successfully made purchases there with no issues.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by Saaeonline(m): 2:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
nice device
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by Sexyliciousbri: 8:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thanks
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by Themaths(m): 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
The OP is talking about buying an iPhone 6, manufactured 6yrs ago and is expecting it to be new? When you buy a 6yr old device, just expect it to be a timed bomb.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by Blastedholligan: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Serleeees:

how? He's only telling us what we should put into consideration. I've never being a fan of buying things from Ali cos if it spoils, who I go hold? I'll rather buy from brands in Nigeria.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by Blastedholligan: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2020
TUANKU:
How are we sure you're telling the whole truth? How are we sure the problem was as a result of your carelessness? Other people have successfully made purchases there with no issues.
you see, when something is posted, it's up to you to take it or leave it. It's just for our own sake he's telling us this. I don't buy everything he said but there's still some truth in what he said.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Buy phones from the elect
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by TUANKU(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Blastedholligan:
you see, when something is posted, it's up to you to take it or leave it. It's just for our own sake he's telling us this. I don't buy everything he said but there's still some truth in what he said.
I only asked a harmless question, i didn't say he is telling a lie yet.
But what if the fault came as a result of user fault which is a possibility? It was just a question since it's always two sides to a story and we only know what we are told.
Never say never.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress by Breastfeed: 12:50am On Mar 05, 2020
Serleeees:

Please tell them. That's how they slandered phones like Tecno et al

(1) (Reply)

Does Glo Bis Still Work On Android? / Please Friends Tecno L6 And Tecno Boom J7 Whuch Is Better.. / Infinix Note 4 With X-pen Has Been Launched (see Specs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.