Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Do You Have The Millionaire Mind? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have The Millionaire Mind? (643 Views)

The Secrets Of Millionaire Mind. How: To Expose Your Mind To Wealth / Femi Otedola And The Millionaire Caption (Photo) / Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind Book By T. Harv Eker - Free Downl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have The Millionaire Mind? by NLSOFT: 3:26am On Feb 29, 2020
I just finished reading T. Harv Eker’ s Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. I searched for the book and couldn’t find it in our bookstores, so I went to Amazon.com and got a copy. I was astounded when the book arrived–-in a dust jacket, signed by the author, way back

OK. I’m an author and I sign a lot of books, but when I see signed books from other writers, I really treasure them. I have a whole shelf, but I digress. I really want you to know what a great book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind are. It teaches you to think in a whole new way.

NOTE: The Internet Can Make You A Millionaire, Get The Digital Marketing Academy Kit Here https://nairalearn.com/course/digital-marketing-academy-ecourse/ To Learn More

According to Eker, we’re all programmed as children with attitudes about money. If our mothers said to us, “We can’t afford it,” we tend to go through life with that imprint. Or, we don't think we’re worthy of becoming wealthy.

But there are many other scenarios. They all come down to one idea–-we have to open ourselves up to the possibility of money. We have to welcome it and EXPECT it to come to us and it does.

Seriously.

I tested this over the past few weeks since I read the book, and maybe it’s just coincidence, but I’ve made more money this month than usual–-a lot more. AND, I expect it to continue. I’m just here waiting for it.

Here are some quotes from the book that I found most fascinating:

“Leaders earn a heck of a lot more money than followers.”

“There’s nothing wrong with getting a steady and consistent inflow of money, paychecks unless it interferes with your ability to earn what you’re worth. There’s the rub. It usually does.”

“Rich people believe ‘You can have your cake and eat it too.’ Middle-class people believe ‘Cake is too rich, so I’ll only have a little piece.’ Poor people don’t believe they deserve cake, so they order a doughnut, focus on the hole, and wonder why they have ‘nothing.’”

I don’t know if T. Harv Eker is a genius, but he certainly understands more than just what’s on the surface. You can work hard, pour your life’s blood into your passion, but if you don’t proceed with the intention of getting all that you can, you’ll continue to live hand to mouth until you die.

So in life, you must understand what you want and have a clear plan on how to achieve them daily, weekly, monthly and yearly, you must have a clear plan on your journey of becoming a millionaire or billionaire

Get The Digital Marketing Academy Kit!!! Click Here https://nairalearn.com/course/digital-marketing-academy-ecourse/and Discover Best Ways You Can Make Cool Case From The Internet and live the life of the millionaire

(1) (Reply)

Home Surveillance Security System Installation By Teso Tech / A Must Read. / European Stocks Suffer Worst Day In History As Coronavirus Panic Grows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.