Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano (45942 Views)

Ogun Threatens To Take Over Abandoned Lands Used As Dumpsites / Coronavirus: Lagos orders scavengers to vacate refuse dumpsites / See What LASG Is Doing To Major Dumpsites Across The State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
list them.
1, leaders that turned Nigeria to W.P.C and Shithole, are all northeners.

2, Boko Haram are all in the North.
3, Almajiri system, in the North.
4, out of school children, in the North.
5, illiteracy, in the North.
6, child abuse, in the North.
7, poverty, in the North.
8, disease, in the North.
9, religious fanatics, in the North
10, beggars, in the North.
11, blood sucking demons, in the North.
etc and etc

1 Like

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by unbitchable(m): 12:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
nengibo:

I'm not from the east, but ritual killings is more prevalent in the west, and it's still present in the North
what's the difference between ritual killing and money rituals in the east?. Even in the north, there is ritual killings but the media isn't focusing much on it.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Exoplanet: 12:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
mushystuff:

Really? Is this what islam is about? Begging and constituting nuisance to the society or is this just contrived ignorance? If a teacher has this mindset how can his pupils and wards ever amount to anything good?

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by franchasng: 12:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
ajebuter:
How a sane person would bring a child into the world to live like this is beyond my comprehension!
They didn't chose that path in life, nature did and if you happen to have been born there, you wouldn't know what you know right now

1 Like

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Makemefit12op(m): 12:28pm On Feb 29, 2020

GreatResearcher:
[s][/s] For illiteracy, u are right but If there is any hard working man in Nigeria, that man is Hausa man.
Those one selling suya by the road side abi or the alabo sad sad
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Exoplanet: 12:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Almajiri system in the north is dying a natural death even before Ganduje officially ban their activities...

This news is fake as Aba product... You guys will just sit somewhere to fabricate fake news just to prove to your gullible brothers that the north is poor and not better than the south east

Now let me burst your head... With or without almajiri.... Kano alone is by far better than all the south south and south east states put together

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Arrewa:
why do you adore fake news so much

You should even more concern about your region...

Underdevelopment is seriously hitting your region...
Northerners are making effort in solving their problems... You what are doing to stop the Underdevelopment that is hitting your region Do you have clean water?? Diseases and poverty is waxing stronger in your region... Why are you not concern about that...??
mr,everything is true,cause I read it on daily trust this morning
mind you the almajiri system is bad,and most mallams easily exploit them(gay,suicide bombers,bandits,thugs)
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Galadimabawa: 12:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Better
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Godwill09922: 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Really
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by cooltola(m): 1:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
It is impossible to ban begging when there is hunger . The laws are just empty threats
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Comedian2019: 1:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dem no get parents ni?
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by GreatResearcher: 1:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
nengibo:

I'm not from the east, but ritual killings is more prevalent in the west, and it's still present in the North
u said that every problem of Nigeria comes from north. Guess militancy is d north
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Ferdinandu(m): 1:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
This what you get when the stupid and visionless Governors organise mass weddings with public funds for jobless Men and women. Instead of them to channel the whole funds to mass empowerment schemes, when most have a viable means of livelihood, there won't be a need for the useless mass weddings

1 Like

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by nengibo: 1:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
u said that every problem of Nigeria comes from north. Guess militancy is d north
How many northerners and Muslims have died due to militancy in 2020
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by GreatResearcher: 1:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
nengibo:

How many northerners and Muslims have died due to militancy in 2020
because people dont die therefore it's not a problem abi? North brought yahoo abi? Or is yahoo not a prblem too?
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by nengibo: 1:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
because people dont die therefore it's not a problem abi?
How is it a problem to you a Northerner?
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by CSTR2: 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Arrewa:
the problem with you ipobians is ignorance....so because bandit are disturbing in zamfara and kastina while Bokoharam are disturbing in maiduguri... You then conclude that the north is terror ridden and Conquered... See una reasoning....

Who told you that the word north refer to a state in the north?? The north is a region with up to 16 core northern states... Because 2 to 3 states are affected by insecurity doesn't make all the region unsafe... We have the most peaceful states in Nigeria... We have the most developed states in Nigeria... Go and learn more and stop being ignorant
You are a clown.

If the rest of the north is as deluded as you, then I pity your future.

You are comparing yourselves to the south south and south east that are light years in 100% ratings of human development than the entire north.

I pity you.

I
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by GreatResearcher: 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
nengibo:

How is it a problem to you a Northerner?
You said every problem in Nigeria is from/caused by the north. I asked if militancy is caused/from the north.
Your reply was 'how many muslims have been killed has a result of militancy'?

So because militancy doesnt kill hence it's not a problem. What a logic
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by CSTR2: 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
You said every problem in Nigeria is from/caused by the north. I asked if militancy is caused/from the north.

90% of the problems Nigeria has is from the north.
It wouldn't have mattered if the north was a small section of Nigeria.

Nigeria will never be a tourist zone because of the north, not because of militants.
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by emmaitive(m): 2:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
Islam is the major problem of this people,it completely remove their sense of reasonin
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by GreatResearcher: 2:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
CSTR2:

90% of the problems Nigeria has is from the north.
It wouldn't have mattered if the north was a small section of Nigeria.

Nigeria will never be a tourist zone because of the north, not because of militants.
Before you quote me wake your brain. There's a difference between 90% and every.
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by nengibo: 2:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:

You might need to check who you quoted earlier, Terrorism and Fulani Militants are the greatest problems facing Nigeria
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by CSTR2: 2:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Before you quote me wake your brain. There's a difference between 90% and every.
Quit being stuck on semantics.

The north is a problem child.
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by GGirll: 2:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Arrewa:
go and tell that to Nigerein government

But d gov't is for the north now we all are aware of that so let d almajiris return to their begging regions n leave other depraved regions alone as you rightly said that kano is far better than d south put together why then are they here disturbing out peace Or you lying like your friend liar Muhammad?
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Joguns(m): 2:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The Northern Elites are the problems of the North. If becoming an Almajiri is religious why are the children of Atiku, Babangida, Buhari, Ganduje n co not in the Almajiri System. Abi are they not Muslims?

I was watching a YouTube video on the Almajiri System n I discovered that it is also a problem in Senegal. Why Black African Muslims? Are they better Muslims than those in Morroco, Algeria, Tunisia?

Thank you Ganduje but a policy pronouncement is far different from a policy implementation as one Alhaji said up in the post.
Will this work? Only time will tell

You should also mention Saudi Arabia, UAE in which Dubai is a nation-state, Malaysia, Indonesia etc. Are these ones not Muslim nations also? Why must Nigeria's own be in love with illiteracy and underdevelopment? Are they more pious than the ones in Dubai and other places?

2 Likes

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by thundafire: 2:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
So Islam encourage begging may Muhammad suffer where ever he is
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Kez11: 2:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
mushystuff:

Really? Is this what islam is about? Begging and constituting nuisance to the society or is this just contrived ignorance? If a teacher has this mindset how can his pupils and wards ever amount to anything good?

A teacher that has such mind set and belief, what will he teach those children?

One thing I believe is that, their elites even encourage their people to procreate as much as possible because they see those children as there weapon of electoral warfare...

1 Like

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by ma373733(m): 2:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Arrewa:
why do you adore fake news so much

You should even be more concern about your region...

Underdevelopment is seriously hitting your region...
Northerners are making effort in solving their problems... You what are doing to stop the Underdevelopment that is hitting your region Do you have clean water?? Diseases and poverty is waxing stronger in your region... Why are you not concern about that...??

First 3 pictures are from ogun state I saw it here in NL

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Munzy14(m): 2:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
ajebuter:
How a sane person would bring a child into the world to live like this is beyond my comprehension!
It is called affliction... The North are under affliction from God due to their atrocities.. They cheat other regions, They have the biggest acess to our collective resources, yet suffer the most.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by ma373733(m): 2:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Look that them. Up coming bokoharam
After one idiot will say alamajiri is our pride yeye

The north will implode soon let's keep our fingers crossed and see how they destroy themselves if they don't change. They should just follow what emir sanusi is advocating for

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Str8talk21: 2:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Good one. I guess that's where they rightfully belong in a shithole country.
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by DiplomaticFatma(m): 2:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
mushystuff:

A lot of mistake you people make concerning people in North and Islam is that, when ever you guys hear north you begin batching Islam. See lemme tell you, I can name like 4-5 northern part that is been donated by Christian, so why insulting people's religion instead of you to direct the point to where it should.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.