Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano (45983 Views)

Ogun Threatens To Take Over Abandoned Lands Used As Dumpsites / Coronavirus: Lagos orders scavengers to vacate refuse dumpsites / See What LASG Is Doing To Major Dumpsites Across The State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Str8talk21: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Supan:

Arrewa will tell you, they are Nigerians and Chadians... scum of a people

The few NGOs that occasionally reach out to them are even southern owned. Yet their learned colleagues like arrewa them will never be grateful. Keep on hating the south. It will consume you all totally and it's doing so already.
Any Southern NGO going to the North to help these Almajiris infested North shld have their heads examine.
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by ofiko123(m): 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nigeria is a shithole nation...
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Ibromola12: 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
juvewalex:
That's their problem not mine, why would someone have so much kids which he/she can't cater for coupled with one useless religious belief.
You first start with sense but you later end it with stupidity
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Government provided learning centers, they decided to go to dump centres.
Whose problems is that?
Life is a choice, you can choose the way you want to live.
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by mushystuff: 3:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
DiplomaticFatma:

A lot of mistake you people make concerning people in North and Islam is that, when ever you guys hear north you begin batching Islam. See lemme tell you, I can name like 4-5 northern part that is been donated by Christian, so why insulting people's religion instead of you to direct the point to where it should.

Can you please not be stupid? The OP is about almajiri and the attendant ill effects especially on young children. The almajiri business is supposed to be about acquiring Islamic knowledge strictly! It has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity or Buddhism or any other religion! The part of the OP I quoted which if you had read n understood would have seen you make a more sensible statement, is of an almajiri teacher saying that to stop the begging is equal to stopping the children from learning about their Islamic religion!

If you were not so unnecessarily sensitive in taqqiya style, even you would be worried that an islamic teacher who should be teaching vulnerable children thinks begging is what almajiri should be about! You should be concerned and not looking for areas in the North dominated by Christians! What does that have to do with anything here? Do they send their children on almajiri business too?

2 Likes

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by fabulouskismet(m): 3:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
They could now be taken to be insane, living near the dump site. Why can't they go and work?

jarawa:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ban-on-street-begging-forces-almajiri-to-dumpsites.html
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Judybash93(m): 4:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Those Street begers will one day become Boko haram recruits
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Legendguru: 4:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
REaly
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by stephenisaac948(m): 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Banning is not an option let's state provide a meaningful life for them
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Solorrman3310: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2020
NextD18:
The problem and major cause of poverty in the North is that most parents there are illiterate and lazy at the same time.

They only focus and channel all their strength on Religion without thinking for the betterment of their kids and family.
Religion should be first before everything only if u are not insane should u understand. Wether almajiri or whatever we the north despise the kind of lifestyle u people called educated or advance livelyhood but no sense even a least one. U have professors, philasophers and Doctors but are useless because they took a guy to be their godJesus Christ was the first said God that came with fully loaded follow-come automatic penix and ultimate anus. Even Indian idol God's are not caved with anus and penix,it's the most worst and shamefully nasty, disgusting kind of a body parts to be compared to God. Jesus was a great prophet for us Muslims,he was the messiah and he raises the death with the command of God but that doesn't make him a God because only anus disqualified him to be a god,a God in the toilet means he leave his throne and nobody can assume the throne than Satan,u are worshipping a guy with dance and singing as the only way of getting a one way ticket to paradise which is not going to be possible,God is not fool like obasanjo or Jonathan to wear mini skirt in the name of being educated and wise then only dance without doing a damn useful thing. A God in a toilet,abi there is anybody on Earth who can say i lied Jesus doesn't have anus and penix and they were fully functional ? I swear to the true God no sane Christian or any sane religious followers of any kind could say i lied. God can never go to toilet and anus diminishes his power of being pure and above all lacking,he never cries like Jesus always do ,he don't resemble any human,how can God almighty resemble human while many humans are super ugly just like u people in the south and south east of Nigeria where only ur women are super beautiful but 76 percent of the males has either dislocated head,mandible,wider nose like boxer trausers or squint eyes with flat back of the head,a God like u would only be ridiculous kind
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Solorrman3310: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2020
juvewalex:
That's their problem not mine, why would someone have so much kids which he/she can't cater for coupled with one useless religious belief.
Jesus Christ was the first said God that came with fully loaded follow-come automatic penix and ultimate anus. Even Indian idol God's are not caved with anus and penix,it's the most worst and shamefully nasty, disgusting kind of a body parts to be compared to God. Jesus was a great prophet for us Muslims,he was the messiah and he raises the death with the command of God but that doesn't make him a God because only anus disqualified him to be a god,a God in the toilet means he leave his throne and nobody can assume the throne than Satan,u are worshipping a guy with dance and singing as the only way of getting a one way ticket to paradise which is not going to be possible,God is not fool like obasanjo or Jonathan to wear mini skirt in the name of being educated and wise then only dance without doing a damn useful thing. A God in a toilet,abi there is anybody on Earth who can say i lied Jesus doesn't have anus and penix and they were fully functional ? I swear to the true God no sane Christian or any sane religious followers of any kind could say i lied. God can never go to toilet and anus diminishes his power of being pure and above all lacking,he never cries like Jesus always do ,he don't resemble any human,how can God almighty resemble human while many humans are super ugly just like u people in the south and south east of Nigeria where only ur women are super beautiful but 76 percent of the males has either dislocated head,mandible,wider nose like boxer trausers or squint eyes with flat back of the head,a God like u would only be ridiculous kind
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Solorrman3310: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2020
mushystuff:

Really? Is this what islam is about? Begging and constituting nuisance to the society or is this just contrived ignorance? If a teacher has this mindset how can his pupils and wards ever amount to anything good?

Jesus Christ was the first said God that came with fully loaded follow-come automatic penix and ultimate anus. Even Indian idol God's are not caved with anus and penix,it's the most worst and shamefully nasty, disgusting kind of a body parts to be compared to God. Jesus was a great prophet for us Muslims,he was the messiah and he raises the death with the command of God but that doesn't make him a God because only anus disqualified him to be a god,a God in the toilet means he leave his throne and nobody can assume the throne than Satan,u are worshipping a guy with dance and singing as the only way of getting a one way ticket to paradise which is not going to be possible,God is not fool like obasanjo or Jonathan to wear mini skirt in the name of being educated and wise then only dance without doing a damn useful thing. A God in a toilet,abi there is anybody on Earth who can say i lied Jesus doesn't have anus and penix and they were fully functional ? I swear to the true God no sane Christian or any sane religious followers of any kind could say i lied. God can never go to toilet and anus diminishes his power of being pure and above all lacking,he never cries like Jesus always do ,he don't resemble any human,how can God almighty resemble human while many humans are super ugly just like u people in the south and south east of Nigeria where only ur women are super beautiful but 76 percent of the males has either dislocated head,mandible,wider nose like boxer trausers or squint eyes with flat back of the head,a God like u would only be ridiculous kind
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Solorrman3310: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Supan:

The core north should address their deceitful policy of reckless procreation to dominate in population and election. Over 70% of its population are unproductive.

When they come of age, they become a nuisance to the society. Kidnappers, robbers, joining BH. The previledge ones will be sent down to south for gateman, mai ruwa, mai shayi, mai anything.

My heart goes out to these kids. This is so degrading to humanity. It's an eye sore on the road here in PH.

How can you explain to your kids in the car when their fellow kids come around and start begging with rags?
Atleast we dnt fvck our mothers as u made normal in ur region,what abt ritual things is it a business in the north ? Selling ur father's head,jungle justice of burning people alive and worshipping a guy Jesus Christ as God ,we also do not eat human or use mini skirt in the name of being educated Jesus Christ was the first said God that came with fully loaded follow-come automatic penix and ultimate anus. Even Indian idol God's are not caved with anus and penix,it's the most worst and shamefully nasty, disgusting kind of a body parts to be compared to God. Jesus was a great prophet for us Muslims,he was the messiah and he raises the death with the command of God but that doesn't make him a God because only anus disqualified him to be a god,a God in the toilet means he leave his throne and nobody can assume the throne than Satan,u are worshipping a guy with dance and singing as the only way of getting a one way ticket to paradise which is not going to be possible,God is not fool like obasanjo or Jonathan to wear mini skirt in the name of being educated and wise then only dance without doing a damn useful thing. A God in a toilet,abi there is anybody on Earth who can say i lied Jesus doesn't have anus and penix and they were fully functional ? I swear to the true God no sane Christian or any sane religious followers of any kind could say i lied. God can never go to toilet and anus diminishes his power of being pure and above all lacking,he never cries like Jesus always do ,he don't resemble any human,how can God almighty resemble human while many humans are super ugly just like u people in the south and south east of Nigeria where only ur women are super beautiful but 76 percent of the males has either dislocated head,mandible,wider nose like boxer trausers or squint eyes with flat back of the head,a God like u would only be ridiculous kind
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Solorrman3310: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2020
Supan:

Who are their parents? Mai shayi, kidnappers, robbers etc. Most of them don't even know their mothers talk less of their father. Forget talk! This is painful, I cried during my service year in Kebbi.

This country has long entered trouble with North's unproductive overpopulation. Yet when you talk about it. Their govt will say, Allah said this, Mohammed said that...Restructure? No way.

Their continued union with South and middle belt is taking us to the negative on the balance sheet.

If they don't want to be redeemed from their woes, they should be left alone to perish.
Do u know what's ashawo or okoto ? That's what we call any Christian woman because 96 percent are harlots ,that's why most of u came in to the world before ur parent get married,u think we dnt know ? that 53 percent of u never know ur real father's despite not being almajiri,most of u are the children of the northern gate men,trailer conductors and arewa traders that visits ur region for business but fvck ur women who usually almost all of them take sex as entertainment and educated way to live. U have professors,doctors, physicist and many professionalism yet u worship a guy Jesus Christ as god,only this single thing disqualified u as sane people.Jesus Christ was the first said God that came with fully loaded follow-come automatic penix and ultimate anus. Even Indian idol God's are not caved with anus and penix,it's the most worst and shamefully nasty, disgusting kind of a body parts to be compared to God. Jesus was a great prophet for us Muslims,he was the messiah and he raises the death with the command of God but that doesn't make him a God because only anus disqualified him to be a god,a God in the toilet means he leave his throne and nobody can assume the throne than Satan,u are worshipping a guy with dance and singing as the only way of getting a one way ticket to paradise which is not going to be possible,God is not fool like obasanjo or Jonathan to wear mini skirt in the name of being educated and wise then only dance without doing a damn useful thing. A God in a toilet,abi there is anybody on Earth who can say i lied Jesus doesn't have anus and penix and they were fully functional ? I swear to the true God no sane Christian or any sane religious followers of any kind could say i lied. God can never go to toilet and anus diminishes his power of being pure and above all lacking,he never cries like Jesus always do ,he don't resemble any human,how can God almighty resemble human while many humans are super ugly just like u people in the south and south east of Nigeria where only ur women are super beautiful but 76 percent of the males has either dislocated head,mandible,wider nose like boxer trausers or squint eyes with flat back of the head,a God like u would only be ridiculous kind
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Kingspin(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2020
mushystuff:

Really? Is this what islam is about? Begging and constituting nuisance to the society or is this just contrived ignorance? If a teacher has this mindset how can his pupils and wards ever amount to anything good?

The Muslims in Nigeria are the most shallow people on earth.

The almajiri system of the North. I am yet to find such anywhere in the world.

Are these people using Osama Bin Ladan copy of Islam?
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Solorrman3310: 12:27am On Mar 01, 2020
debbysure001:
Why must every problem in Nigeria always come from the North
Like how north possessed powers,as u can see it's a fact not a dream that u tried to unseat buhari but couldn't because almajiri helped him. Do u mean cultism,ritual killings,human parts trade,jungle justice, cannibalism and serial killers are all from North ?
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Solorrman3310: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Dikebuka:
When we tell them that giving birth to numerous children when you have fewer resources is bad, they think we dont know what we are saying. Look at how those Children are suffering as result of decision made by their parents.

Had it been the suppose parents of this children made the right decision, they children won't result to scrap or refuse business for Survival.
U are right but as u can see that given birth of destitute is another way buhari get to the seat despite how vigorously u tried to unseat him,u claimed to be educated but couldn't get a way to put a president on a seat,or do u mean the illitrates almajiri are powerful than u educated caucasians. ?
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Solorrman3310: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2020
wink2015:

The north should accept restructuring and focus on the problems of the northern youth.

Unhealthy birth control coupled with religious culture is contributing to more poverty in the north.

Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanussi has spoken about this issues but majority of the elites up north do not want to give him a listening ear.

So long as they keep day dreaming over crude oil those young ones will continue to eat from the garbage bin.

NORTHERN YOUNG MEN HAVE TAKEN OVER STREET OKADA ( MOTOR CYCLE RIDING BUSINESS ) IN MOST OF THE TOWNS IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA.

This seems to suggest the extreme nature of poverty in the north.

Meanwhile, the Buhari government is promoting nepotism to the highest order favouring his northern brothers and sisters with juicy federal government positions.
With all the illitrasy u the educated orangutans could not put a president on the nation seat despite trying. Are the illitrates powerful ?
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by okoroemeka(m): 5:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Arrewa:
the problem with you ipobians is ignorance....so because bandit are disturbing in zamfara and kastina while Bokoharam are disturbing in maiduguri... You then conclude that the north is terror ridden and Conquered... See una reasoning....

Who told you that the word north refer to a state in the north?? The north is a region with up to 16 core northern states... Because 2 to 3 states are affected by insecurity doesn't make all the region unsafe... We have the most peaceful states in Nigeria... We have the most developed states in Nigeria... Go and learn more and stop being ignorant
zamfara state has a population of 3.8 million during 2006 census but only 20 school children wrote the last common entrance examination ,I think results like this has shown that the parents of this teeming out of school children had failed and when this bitter and desperate children grows up they will be the real security threat to the country.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by unikwa: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Boko Harams in the making.
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by sunshine1974(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan gave them slmajiri schools but they abandoned the policy because of hatred for the man and politics. Let them deal with it. I have no pity of them. Nonesense
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by sunshine1974(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2020
I had a chat with a hausa man doing construction laboratory job for me yesterday, was shocked. I told him to be careful and not to have many children so that they wont suffer the same fate, his response was that, it is God that takes care of children, I asked him if hes happy with the hard job he doing to survive, he said that is how God wants it.

They think it is God that put them in there situation, so they will never rise against their leaders. Very unfortunate
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by chewwie(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:
why do you adore fake news so much

You should even be more concern about your region...

Underdevelopment is seriously hitting your region...
Northerners are making effort in solving their problems... You what are doing to stop the Underdevelopment that is hitting your region Do you have clean water?? Diseases and poverty is waxing stronger in your region... Why are you not concern about that...??
I'm pretty sure Northern Nigeria is the poorest region in West Africa
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by chewwie(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Almajiri system in the north is dying a natural death even before Ganduje officially ban their activities...

This news is fake as Aba product... You guys will just sit somewhere to fabricate fake news just to prove to your gullible brothers that the north is poor and not better than the south east

Now let me burst your head... With or without almajiri.... Kano alone is by far better than all the south south and south east states put together
Proof? Clap for yourself, otondo
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by chewwie(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:
you should be more concern about this... Not almajiri system that our leaders are already seriously working on...

You should be more concern about your region and hold your selfish politicians accountable
Have you held your selfish president accountable?
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by chewwie(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:
the north is getting better and keep getting better.. At least our leaders are now waking up and doing what they're are supposed to do... But what I don't understand is these propaganda and fabricated fake news used in energising ipob thugs to have cheap point in insulting the north... Instead of facing their region that is being ruin by their selfish politicians! Their problem is north... They don't have good roads, they don't have clean water, they have large number of beggars in abakiliki yet their problem is north... Always on Nairaland fabricating fake news about the north
Have you ever been down south? I doubt it! You'll be ashamed at the nuisance your Northern brethren constitute down here. They're on all the highways here in Warri begging, stealing and carrying cows. When a northerner passes by in Warri, we check to see if any of our properties have been stolen.
Talk about clean water? Wow, you live in your high end Kano City and think the entire north is as semi developed. Try going to Bauchi, Jigawa, Yobe, Katsina, and even some areas in Kano state.
Without the south, the north will run itself out of existence.
Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by Arrewa: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2020
chewwie:

Have you ever been down south? I doubt it! You'll be ashamed at the nuisance your Northern brethren constitute down here. They're on all the highways here in Warri begging, stealing and carrying cows. When a northerner passes by in Warri, we check to see if any of our properties have been stolen.
Talk about clean water? Wow, you live in your high end Kano City and think the entire north is as semi developed. Try going to Bauchi, Jigawa, Yobe, Katsina, and even some areas in Kano state.
Without the south, the north will run itself out of existence.
shut up!! South east is worst than North East

Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by chewwie(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! South east is worst than North East
You don't really believe that, do you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.