Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters (23751 Views)

Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by SPLITS(f): 7:08am On Feb 29, 2020
They should reseal it.
We don't need peace corps anymore.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
I hope malami knows what he is doing. the FG scraps peace cop because of the recruitment process and many other confidential issues

Because the commandant is not a northern muslim.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by NigeriaBam: 7:10am On Feb 29, 2020
cool
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by mamaafrik(m): 7:11am On Feb 29, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
This is another plot against AMOTEKUN.
he has being pushed to resurrect this to offset Amotekun,e maa cast gbeyingbeyin ni,i hope our southern brother are seeing how North is skewing thing to suit them,A return leg must be played.
If i con hear "pi...mmm" from any mallam when we start,na ondo thunder go fire hin bolokos.

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by gurunlocker: 7:12am On Feb 29, 2020
They are scared another paramilitary will be competing with them in road bribery cheesy grin
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by Tope6617(m): 7:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Amotekun in control
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by mu2sa2: 7:14am On Feb 29, 2020
Police are chopping with wicked regularity. Peace corps want to come and chop from the same pot. Hahaha, no be kata-kata go burst?
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by BruncleZuma: 7:14am On Feb 29, 2020
Ongoing battle for supremacy.
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by GamalNasser: 7:15am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:

Mallami might look dull, he might not be the type that speak big big grammar like Falana but he is a SAN Senior Advocate of Nigeria, so I know he is up to something cunny and trickery , I can bet the resurrection of Peace Corp is something political

Ofcourse it's all trickery to douse Amotekun
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by AFONJACOW(m): 7:19am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:

President Abba Kyari and Prime Minister Mamman Daura wont order their boy boy Chief of Staff Mj Gen Muhammadu buhari rtd to do that, because Malami knows who really has dementia and other old age disease in AsoRock and using Nigerian money to treat it in UK

Now that Amotekun is coming the Northerners are in chaos and panicking , just in few days they have tried to use Commuinity Police to scam us, we no gree, now they are trying to wake up dead Peace Corp.. unfortunately Amotekun stands tall like a dongoyaro tree and has the strength of a timber, no Northerner is educated enough to fight Yoruba Lawyers in court over Amotekun without being made to look like a dullard

when is oduduwa republic coming
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by stormborn28(m): 7:20am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
I hope malami knows what he is doing. the FG scraps peace cop because of the recruitment process and many other confidential issues

GEJ was clueless but at least he had a few competent people around him.... I never thought anyone could even beat him as a failure, but PMB is making a very strong case..

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by itsme01: 7:21am On Feb 29, 2020
AFONJACOW:
when is oduduwa republic coming

when we are done developing our region with NigerDelta oil(standard guage rail, seaports, land ports, Refineries, Power plants, Amotekun, super highways etc), and ruling Nigeria again for 8 years... when is Biafra coming?

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by stormborn28(m): 7:28am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
Well it's not in the best interest of the FG because the recruitment process is...... Anyways lemme keep quiet

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by bigiyaro(m): 7:40am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
well he is creating confusing because he didn't know the reason why FG scraps peace cop
how did the fg scrap PCs
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by OJIRABOY(m): 7:44am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
Peace Corp Was Never Scrapped
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by Sammy07: 7:47am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:

President Abba Kyari and Prime Minister Mamman Daura wont order their boy boy Chief of Staff Mj Gen Muhammadu buhari rtd to do that, because Malami knows who really has dementia and other old age disease in AsoRock and using Nigerian money to treat it in UK

Now that Amotekun is coming the Northerners are in chaos and panicking , just in few days they have tried to use Commuinity Police to scam us, we no gree, now they are trying to wake up dead Peace Corp.. unfortunately Amotekun stands tall like a dongoyaro tree and has the strength of a timber, no Northerner is educated enough to fight Yoruba Lawyers in court over Amotekun without being made to look like a dullard

Lol, fatality

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by Sammy07: 7:48am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:

when we are done developing our region with NigerDelta oil(standard guage rail, seaports, land ports, super highways etc), and ruling Nigeria again for 8 years... when is Biafra coming?

Long story bro.
Just tell him when we milked Niger delta oil finish...

Dey don't kuku have anything to offer apart from Oil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by itsme01: 7:50am On Feb 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Long story bro.
Just tell him when we milked Niger delta oil finish...

Dey don't kuku have anything to offer apart from Oil

dem no sabi say dem and habokii no enjoy this Nigeria reach us, na we dey run things
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by Sammy07: 7:52am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:

dem no sabi say dem and habokii no enjoy this Nigeria reach us, na we dey run things

Una dey mind them ni.

SW development bill has passed through 2nd reading I guess...

Even if aboki succeed Buhari.
Nah we go still enjoy am pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by allthingsgood: 7:53am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:

So it's better to disobey court orders
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by allthingsgood: 7:55am On Feb 29, 2020
stormborn28:

GEJ was clueless but at least he had a few competent people around him.... I never thought anyone could even beat him as a failure, but PMB is making a very strong case..

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by tsephanyah(f): 7:57am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

So it's better to disobey court orders
Yep when it comes to national security issues
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by allthingsgood: 8:00am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
Yep when it comes to national security issues

U guys are hypocrites. Thot u criticized APC for disobeying court order. They obeyed now and yet u keep complaining

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by LosC: 8:05am On Feb 29, 2020
Mymynd4u:
On behalf of We @ and all Nairalanders from east, South and West, say thank you to our precious daddy

You mean On behalf of Banned ?
Lol grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by Dericonna: 8:06am On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by tsephanyah(f): 8:07am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

U guys are hypocrites. Thot u criticized APC for disobeying court order. They obeyed now and yet u keep complaining
What if I told you I'm Recognized APC card carrying member. But Malami not doing this for APC
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by Dericonna: 8:11am On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Mallami might look dull, he might not be the type that speak big big grammar like Falana but he is a SAN Senior Advocate of Nigeria, so I know he is up to something cunny and trickery , I can bet the resurrection of Peace Corp is something political
[/s]
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by Dericonna: 8:11am On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

ofcoarse FG would never allow a private citizen to handle recruitement of a National Secuirity outfit, when they are not stupid.. anyways lets wait and see how it all plays out, but I still maintain Malami is up to something with this
[/s]
Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by Laniakea: 8:39am On Feb 29, 2020
Egypt:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Foreign Reserve Is $3.7 Billion, Not $33.8 Billion - JP Morgan / Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi / 2023 Election: All Eyes Now On The Judiciary - Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.