Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi (23762 Views)

Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2021
BREAKING!!! Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi

By Wisdom Nwedene

There is currently tension in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Capital after members of the Ebubeagu Security Network Shutdown New Building Materials in the State.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent in Abakaliki, some of the traders said members of Ebubeagu stormed the New Building Materials in the early hours of Wednesday and locked up the place.

A trader who spoke with our correspondent on the condition of anonymity said they were asked to pay the sum of Five Hundred Thousand (N500,0000) Naira to compensate the owners of the land.

"When we couldn't pay the money, they sent Ebubeagu to come and lock up our businesses. You can see the whole place is Shutdown," the trader told our correspondent.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1402141/breaking-ebubeagu-security-members-shutdown-new-building-materials-ebonyi/

1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by nairalandankrah: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2021
No wonder the people accepted ESN and rejected Ebubeagu from the very beginning.. ebubewu as y'all can now see, is nothing but a political tool to do the dirty works for umahi...

Imagine people that are supposed to be in the bush enforcing anti-grazing!!

These so called governors can't deceive the good people of the east anymore.. That era is gone for good!

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by Charmingrascal(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2021
This is South East Governors' backed terrorist group.

They will terrorize the people of
South East with confidence because they are backed by constituted authority.

I doubt these ones can combat unknown gunmen, these ones will only be settling community disputes, girlfriend and boyfriend cases and maybe collecting revenue from market traders

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by meolaniyi(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2021
Unknown gunmen will soon visit them

23 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by JavaScript90: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2021
Can you imagine? Why does anyone with a gun feel like a god. Ebubeagu has gradually started drifting from their original mandate of chasing Fulani herdsmen out to becoming debt collectors. No wondor miyetti Allah doesn't complain about them.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. I also have an already made real estate script specifically desigbed for nigerian real estate market for sale. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile.

22 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by Loverofpeace: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Charmingrascal:
This is South East Governnors' backed terrorists group.

They will terrorize the people of
South East with confidence because they are backed by constituted authority.

I doubt these ones can combat unknown gunmen, these ones will only be settling community disputes, girlfriend and boyfriend cases and maybe collecting revenue from market traders

cheesy grin

These guy finish them,umahi no tell us say na Igbo version of omonile him wan form what's the difference?

Meanwhile instead of wasting you time writing jamb over and over again why not apply for the yabatech partime form which is ongoing and will close on the 31 October? You can now use the OND reault for direct entry to any Nigerian university, if interested get out contact by clicking this Link below .

https://www.nairaland.com/6786405/yabatech-partime-form-2021-2022#106468923

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by loveth360(f): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2021
And people like ablejesus26 will want me to choose Ebubeagu over gallant ESN.

We have never heard Miyetti Allah complian over ebubeagu to show that ebubeagu is not any threat to them,but they always cry and complain about ipob/ESN.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless ESN.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by dallasi: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Alhassan stated, “That nonsense you see in the South-East is a manifestation of frustration… They will continue burning their cities, killing themselves.

“Now that the herders are not there, they are still killing themselves. Sometimes they wear Fulani attires to continue to commit heinous crimes.

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by longetivity(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2021
These ones are known gunmen cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by chidonweb(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2021
I hope they will not start intimidating and harassing people

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by Yankiss(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Look at impunity. Sealing people's property without court order. Who did us strong thing?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by chloride6: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Herdsmen don finish for Bush

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by richmond500: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2021
grin
Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by wallay77(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmm...security men
Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by DropsMic(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by Desurelink: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi

By Wisdom Nwedene

There is currently tension in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Capital after members of the Ebubeagu Security Network Shutdown New Building Materials in the State.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent in Abakaliki, some of the traders said members of Ebubeagu stormed the New Building Materials in the early hours of Wednesday and locked up the place.

A trader who spoke with our correspondent on the condition of anonymity said they were asked to pay the sum of Five Hundred Thousand (N500,0000) Naira to compensate the owners of the land.

"When we couldn't pay the money, they sent Ebubeagu to come and lock up our businesses. You can see the whole place is Shutdown," the trader told our correspondent.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1402141/breaking-ebubeagu-security-members-shutdown-new-building-materials-ebonyi/
Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by Authoreety: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Misplaced priority

The catalyst for ffailure

3 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by fasho01(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2021
One of the demerits of state policing. No difference with federal law upholding outfits and I wonder what orientation is given to these people

2 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by endsarrrs(f): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2021
grin

Anything is possible in southeast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by Macphenson: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Now the whole world can see why ESN was widely accepted.
The major aim of creating this outfit was to curb the excesses of Fulani herdsmen in the bushes and also to replace ESN which they claim has no constitutional backing.

Unfortunately ever since the flagging off of this outfit, we have not heard for once where it is executing its core mandate, rather its obviously becoming a political tool in the hands of governors.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
No wonder the people accepted ESN and rejected Ebubeagu, ebubagu is nothing but a political tool to do the dirty works for umahi..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by Earlystar698(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2021
The hisbah aka the traitors of igbo land, they have
started cheesy ESN will never do this kind thing. Government security agencies are always after their pocket

5 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by Sundaypaul12345: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by emmabest2000(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
No wonder the people accepted ESN and rejected Ebubeagu, ebubagu is nothing but a political tool to do the dirty works for umahi..

UGM go give dem run very soon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by Kingpele(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Hahaha, I know that it is only in ebonyi state this guys will flex muscle cos of the respect they have for the governor...in Enugu our ebubeagu outfit is afraid of the ugm ,I haven't seen them before

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi by azpekuliar: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2021
That didn’t take them too long to revert to true type cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Meet His Doctor In Paris On Saturday - Sahara Reporters / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters / Why I Refused To Devalue Naira, Remove Fuel Subsidy - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.