Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy (16375 Views)

Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India / German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by Kylekent59: 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
COVID_19 has taken popularity.
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by sammyLuvin(m): 1:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hmm. Let's keep calm and be hopeful that this virus doesn't get out of control. May God help us not to fall victim of this unfortunate disease.

Meanwhile, I just released my debut song. The track is titles 'My Juliet'. Pls check it out and download here http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1375
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by itsme01: 1:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
Don't they have Government in Italy
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by mamaafrik(m): 1:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Na Australia and those far countries are niw the safest now.......
Wait,abi trumpet should kuku blow now now ni
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by Ogi11: 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Really
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by proclinician: 1:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
TallPck1:
Why are the Italians spreading these virus than the real carriers?

I reject every spirit of Corona virus in Jesus name.

Please there is a rumor that the Uber driver tested positive and has escaped. Is this true

Lol haba ogaaaa

Weak black man lol

3 Likes

Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by Patrioticman007(m): 1:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
SpecialAgent:
They are spreading the Roman culture, they want to conquer the world again...this time with covid-19 grin

What a fact, the Romans killed Jesus on a baseless crime, the Romans taught colonial English masters, how to conquer African s uninvited.

1 Like

Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by mrlaw93(m): 1:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
I'm not surprised. Italy has always being Ashaawo.. Now they spreading Corona up and down..

1 Like

Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
smiley
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by blowjohn(m): 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Can u see why our health minister is useless?
One of the men showed no symptoms but hearing s quarantined and checked to see if he had the virus.
Here in nigeria our minister was telling us the Italian wasn't detected cos he showed no symptoms.
Was the Italian quarantined on arrival?

1 Like

Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by knowhowk: 1:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
From Italy again,The one that Brought it to Nigeria was from Italy too , Serious Quarantine should be on for everyone coming into Nigeria oooo

Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by Exoplanet: 2:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
But the children of hate and enemies of the state were busy bashing the FG.

I'm ibo and I must say the truth that we ibos hates everything about this govt yet we have contributed nothing to help the govt.

We ibos must stop this hatred

"WE CONFIRMED ZOMBIES"

An Islamist terrorist pretending to be Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by eclecticlad: 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
So italy don turn cheerful givers now.
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by eclecticlad: 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Italy wan carry first like say na FIFa world cup
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by GeneralPula: 2:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
mrlaw93:
I'm not surprised. Italy has always being Ashaawo.. Now they spreading Corona up and down..

Them love toto die..
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by Susu888(m): 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Italians better behave and stay put in italy or they might go extinct if other countries decide to go North Korean style on their citizens!

1 Share

Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by EdiskyHarry: 3:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
is it not high time, any Italian found in Africa should be declared a firing squad?
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by Wickedfacts: 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
TallPck1:
Why are the Italians spreading these virus than the real carriers?

I reject every spirit of Corona virus in Jesus name.

Please there is a rumor that the Uber driver tested positive and has escaped. Is this true

Not true

1 Like

Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dear coro pls we don't need you here in Nigeria even if you want to come to Nigeria we can only welcome you if you can stay in sambisa forest, pls go to sambisa we don't need you in the city
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by mvem(m): 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
people here really know less about the virus. Many think you must die when you get it. The virus has about 2% fatality rate...which means about 2 in 100 that gets it is likely to die. About 95% recover from it. Recovery depends on the individual. Female are more likely to survive, old people are more likely to die, kids mysteriously don't get affected like others, also people that smoke or have pre-existing lungs problem are more likely to die...due to the fact that it is a flu virus which attacks the lungs. I am surprise with the ignorance I see here. Many think getting the virus is certain death when it doesn't have 100% fatality rate. The death rate is not due to how potent the virus is but how easy it spreads. Meaning more people can easily get it. Its sister Coronaviruses like SARS and MERS had worse fatality rate but were hard to pass from human to human.... I blame the media, they focus on just deaths but not those that recover. There are even people that show milder symptoms compared to others and the virus don't kill them...Every Info is up there in the internet but people prefer the rumor messages and the WhatsApp messages...since the outbreak of Coronavirus I have seen a lot of misinformation..someone here was even saying it renders a male impotent.... It is not surprising, during Ebola outbreak all most everyone did the salt water therapy that eventually killed some hypertensive people...We should try and be less gullible and ignorant...all the info you need is at your finger tips
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by mormoney85(m): 6:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
kulikuli45:
Italians again?
nope is Italian job
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by bakry86: 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
stop wearing intalian shoe
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by Mykehl: 8:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
kulikuli45:
Italians again?

Italy is really doing badly with containing this virus in their country
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by kristo123: 9:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Italy why...

China did a good work keeping the virus to some extent contained...

But Italy is busy spreading the virus around the world...
Re: Mexico Confirms Three Coronavirus Cases In Three Men Returned From Italy by Raph82(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
I cant imagine what the situation will be like in italy right now, because it seems many people are already carrier of covid-19. Is italy now the distribution centre of the virus?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand / How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? / Senators Express Doubt As FG Unveils Plans To Buy ₦400bn COVID-19 Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.