Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? (16361 Views)

Physique/body Comp Question / Bodybuilding- How Do I Take My Physique To Another Level / How Can I Improve My Egg Quality After 40? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Gideonski: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2023
Hello guys, I'm a 25 year old male and close to over 6'2 inches tall. Right from childhood, I've always had this thin physique that has made me look very lanky. Infact, I've never experienced what it feels like to put on weight or be fat 😁.
Over the years, i have done a number of research and it i read that i have the endomorph body type or something like that, but i really want to bulk up so that it will fit my height.
I can't afford to go on a diet or eat 5-6 times a day as suggested by the internet, but can i get bulky if i join the gym?
Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by SHIVA001: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2023
Yes bro hit the gym, but as you dey hit gym try bulk your bank account because big chest no cash Na rubbish oo.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by FarmBusinessNG: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2023
You won't get what you see from gyming. Don't try it. Try to eat much

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Shalommy(f): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2023
Chaiii cheesy cheesy Wahala no go finish! Person wey fat want be thin and person wey thin want be fat. Life no balance...

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by ShinjaWWest: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2023
SHIVA001:
Yes bro hit the gym, but as you dey hit gym try bulk your bank account because big chest no cash Na rubbish oo.

Which fat he wnt use build muscle?

U need fat to build muscle

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by finallybusy: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2023
Go and make money. At twenty-nine, you’ll start adding weight. By then, all you’ll look for is how to trim the excess.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by RawSex(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2023
Gideonski:
Hello guys, I'm a 25 year old male and close to over 6'2 inches tall. Right from childhood, I've always had this thin physique that has made me look very lanky. Infact, I've never experienced what it feels like to put on weight or be fat 😁.
Over the years, i have done a number of research and it i read that i have the endomorph body type or something like that, but i really want to bulk up so that it will fit my height.
I can't afford to go on a diet or eat 5-6 times a day as suggested by the internet, but can i get bulky if i join the gym?
Forget gym, eat food first. You can't turn a pencil to a bamboo

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by BscHolder: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:
You won't get what you see from gyming. Don't try it. Try to eat much
you said it all.
He needs good diet and rest
ShinjaWWest:

RawSex:
spotted.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Balablue64: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaiii cheesy cheesy Wahala no go finish! Person wey fat want be thin and person wey thin want be fat. Life no balance...

Human wants are unending, even if you kill yourself they will still talk, " why did he commit suicide"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Balablue64: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

Dosen't mean he can't build muscle at all
Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Balablue64: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2023
RawSex:
Exactly i would say eat food wella and sleep, don't drink garri oh or bread and Pepsi, eat eba and egusi with meat, eat white rice and beans , eat ewa goyin with bread, yam and beans, boli and fish, eat well and rest.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Eazie351(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

You CANNOT USE fat to build muscle

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Usmanovic95(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mr OP first thing,check your parents,if they are fat,you get hope be that, just be on good diet and take multivitamins. But if they are not, the tendency say you go fat is quite low. Nevertheless, still dey chop good food, no be everybody go fat regardless of how well you eat,Buhari and osibanjo can bear witness to that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Shalommy(f): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Balablue64:

Human wants are unending, even if you kill yourself they will still talk, " why did he commit suicide"
Chaii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Mikocake(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
@Op your body type is ectomorph not endomorph.

Endomorph are big people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by jmoore(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Your metabolism is high, your body burns calories easily.
You need finance to get the right diet to gain weight.
You already said you can't afford it. So forget about it until you can afford to buy a whole chicken 3 times a day for 365 days.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by nairaland2: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
I've been in your situation before.

Firstly,

Debunk the mindset about the endomorph body type bullshit.

Anyone who tells you to eat 5–6 times daily is your worst enemy.

The body was not built for food storage.

I have gone through all the comments above and found no reasonable comments.

Most people just rush to comment.

No experience, no idea.

Talking from experience,

You could be "Skinny FAT"

Being skinny means having more fat mass than muscle mass. Most people with a normal BMI are skinny fat.

I recommend that you look for a channel called IAJ ONLINE on Telegram or Twitter.

Message the administrator, who is a nutritional doctor who will provide you with natural plans to follow.

Maintain this thread and return in 6 to 7 months to provide transformation images.

jmoore:

And he doesn't need money for it? You missed the part of his lack of finances.
Anyone who is ectomorph must spend money to gain weight.

The matrix has made us all believe we must have money to achieve anything good in life.

Your use of the word "MUST" is not exactly correct.

Any person who can feed daily has enough already, just limited knowledge.

I only gave recommendations from similar experiences; the OP or anyone in his shoes should take or leave it.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Tenitani(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Eat oats

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Gideonski:
Eat late at night, hit the gym and build your muscles, consume more sugar or sugar related food and consume them late at night or early in the morning. But I have to warn you, gaining weight has its own downside. You will hate yourself once you can't stop gaining weight cos you will also gain weight in the wrong areas like having protruding stomach and having bigger buttocks. That's why I also suggested going to the gym cos that will help moderate the process. I was once in your shoes but now I don't like myself.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by marlow1962(m): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Skinny is bea, but not skinny and tartard o.
No amount of junk food will make a skinny nigga (body gene) to blow like balloon. Yes you can eat lots of junk food, but you won't see much result base of getting fat, all you get is more damages to your health.
Just have money and eat well, dress nice and look neat, you're good to go. I'm skinny too and I have given up on getting fat.

Note= no matter how desperate you are, do not take fat supplements.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by nkemdi89(f): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Go and see a nutritionist, your body metabolism may be working very high, I was told a friend that I would get him fat, he felt bad thinking I was mocking him that he doesn't eat good food.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by popsamblue(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
The solution is what you say you cannot do.

You want to change from lanky to bulky...I did it, you only need to eat...experiment it first, look for a period you have less to do, then eat and eat, even when you are not hungry eat, in two weeks brother...you will see the difference.

But if you can't do this...just forget about it and go and make some money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by jmoore(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
nairaland2:

No experience, no idea.

Talking from experience,

You could be "Thin FAT"

I recommend that you look for a channel called IAJ ONLINE on Telegram or Twitter.

Message the administrator, who is a nutritional doctor who will provide you natural plans to follow.

Maintain this thread and return in 6 to 7 months to provide transformation images.
And he doesn't need money for it? You missed the part of his lack of finance.
Anyone who is ectomorph must spend money to gain weight.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Newsfeed123: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Davido Arrive Asaba for his December Tour, meets Governor Sheriff Oborevwori

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZJq2F_riw0
Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by LUAN(m): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
nairaland2:

No experience, no idea.

Talking from experience,

You could be "Skinny FAT"

Being skinny means having more fat mass than muscle mass. Most people with a normal BMI are skinny fat.

Message the administrator, who is a nutritional doctor who will provide you with natural plans to follow.

the doctor go charge any money?
Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by mariovito(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hit the gym.

Lift weights, match it with food, overtime, the weights you lift will increase, so will the food you consume and so will your body mass.

Join a good gym, you can research on your own, master the three big lifts, bench press, squats and deadlifts, they target large muscle groups that are responsible for overall size.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by portacabin: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Gideonski:
take zink supplement and original multivitamin and force yourself to eat . Eat semovita and oats daily , upto 600 grams which will give you up to 2000 calories and you will see yourself blowing up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by imagrg(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dexacotin 1mg one morning and one evening would do the trick within two months.
You will thank me later.
Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Fikkoski: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

You don't need fats to build muscles

You need protein to build muscle.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by atobs4real(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Eat more of fibre and use multi vitamin then you are good to go
Re: How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? by Rubbiish(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
marlow1962:
Skinny is bea, but not skinny and tartard o.
No amount of junk food will make a skinny nigga (body gene) to blow like balloon. Yes you can eat lots of junk food, but you won't see much result base of getting fat, all you get is more damages to your health.
Just have money and eat well, dress nice and look neat, you're good to go. I'm skinny too and I have given up on getting fat.

Note= no matter how desperate you are, do not take fat supplements.
God bless u bro
@ Gideonski
Please listen to the emboldened part, it is more of body type & not what u eat. Even mad men on the streets that don't feed well don't look skinny if they are not naturally skinny. That should tell u it is more of body type & not what u eat. Any attempt to start forcing junk foods & start eating sugary stuffs late at night to add weight will be seriously risky to your health.

Just accept your appearance & enjoy your life. So many very fat people are reading this thread now and wishing to be like u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Basic Self-information You MUST Have Off-hand / COVID-19: Niger State Disinfects Prisons (Photos) / Cure For Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.