Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel (37984 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Laura Ikeji And Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Daffy007: 10:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Congrats to the family.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by 2shure: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2020
While banky is still on watery sperm diet with adesua
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2020
You gave birth to a child yesterday and today you are putting the picture on Instagram, this Instagram people are the loneliest and most bored people both them and their followers I don't have time for that crap
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by femi4: 10:34am On Feb 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Na boy abi na girl? So pretty
When you ll not read
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:36am On Feb 29, 2020
femi4:
When you ll not read
can't u just say it's a girl? Respect urself.femi
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by femi4: 10:38am On Feb 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
can't u just say it's a girl? Respect urself.femi
lol...ok its a girl your Highness
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by ednut1(m): 10:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Linda wan born again. Which man she go use now
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Laniakea: 10:47am On Feb 29, 2020
VanGun:
She Get LUCK ....

IF TO SAY NA TODAY SHE BORN AM EHHH ....

Na next 4 years we go dey expect the birthday ooooo

February 29th no be childish date .... Once in every 4 Years
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Kingrexyl(m): 11:07am On Feb 29, 2020
Linda wants to steal sperm again grin
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Kingrexyl(m): 11:09am On Feb 29, 2020
ednut1:
Linda wan born again. Which man she go use now
She go steal dangote sperm this time around. grin
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by aylipple: 11:23am On Feb 29, 2020
I guess this is one major reason why newly born babies are referred to as "bundle of joy". See as dem wrap the baby true true like parcel smiley congratulations to Ogbonna & Laura.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by obowunmi(m): 11:47am On Feb 29, 2020
Unemployed man keeps welcoming babies..

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by EmekaBlue(m): 11:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Congrats strong active lady

perfect kids... boy and now girl
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by PHijo(m): 12:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
asobo:
LindaIkeji said she can't wait to go through this journey again. Mogbe #
I taya!
With who self?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by oochi123(f): 12:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
So cute..she looks like her mom. Congratulations!
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by VaselineCrew: 12:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
flexyrule:
Lowlifers be beefing successful people... I remember back then, how they'd be calling her names. The Ikejis keep progressing above e-hate.
Congrats girl. Live your life.

as in ehn!

I remember too and I couldn't understand how a pretty lady could be getting sooo much hate from these people.

men, hate is really a terrible thing sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Godwill09922: 12:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by zudozz: 1:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
no wonder wey this one no dey slay since..
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by TheMostComplex1: 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mamakimy97:
Congrats to her...i pray God gives me nd other expectant mom our own bundles of joy..in Jesus name..Amen

Amen. Yours is on the way

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by oyinella(f): 1:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
she is so beautiful
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by ofiko123(m): 1:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nice one.. Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Tiwatopebabe(f): 2:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
okeyumez:
Good for them but this is not the kind of news we need at this moment.
In fact, this is not news. Go to rural areas and see couples with more than 5 children and yet no news.
Who's Linda??
Easy! What are you, a Sadist?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Funkybabee(f): 4:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Only responsible that I respect her grace among ikeji's family
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Legendguru: 4:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by YaksonFCA(m): 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by ogbonti: 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
something is missing in this gist

they fail to include the location where the child was born like they do previously

awon birth tourism expert make una tell us

is this USA UK UAE , RSA or Naija�
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Mamakimy97: 11:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
TheMostComplex1:

Amen tnk u
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Mamakimy97: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
TheMostComplex1:

Amen
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel by Annie939(f): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
while Banky is busy sleeping with other people's wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Anne Idibia's Bridal Shower In Dubai / Odunlade Adekola 2nd Wife Is Pregnant : Shows Off Her Baby Bump / Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.