Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship (772 Views)

God fearing Girlfriend Needed / A Pretty And Decent Girlfriend Needed In Uyo / Girlfriend Needed/ Friends With Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by tellmat: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hello
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by tellmat: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
still searching
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by tellmat: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
searching
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by OsusHunter: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ritua.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by tellmat: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
OsusHunter:
Ritua.... lipsrsealed
Is it because of cheap data you are expressing yourself foolishly?
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by tellmat: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
searching
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by OsusHunter: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
tellmat:

Is it because of cheap data you are expressing yourself foolishly?
It's because I find you cheap and useless.
If you had a good personality and not a loser, you won't have to come online to seek for ORDINARY girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
OsusHunter:

It's because I find you cheap and useless.
If you had a good personality and not a loser, you won't have to come online to seek for ORDINARY girlfriend.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by tellmat: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2021
still searching
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by tellmat: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2021
Good morning
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by MANAGER92: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
I need a serious Muslimah for a good and steady love life (marriage ) WhatsApp number 08105781625
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Jeon(f): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2021
After 2 dad. coolcool
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by newspay: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Your desperation needs to be understood.
Only God knows if this is another "Iniubong Umoren death: Uduak Frank Akpan " escapades.

There are beautiful women on Instagram, Facebook, and lots of social apps. I doubt if the spec you needed is even on nairaland.
Ok, let's assume, your motive is genuine. Don't you have a church, friends, friends of your relatives, neighbours?

Ok, let's spread it, don't you go out. Weddings, birthdays, even on the streets, malls, everywhere.

You had to pay NAIRALAND ADS team for a banner SPOT. You even looked for an image. The 318 x 16 px image. Uploaded it to SEUN for approval. Got it approved. You paid a minimum of N20,000 for the ad to run on nairaland.

It's either this is another Uduak Frank Akpan " escapades or you really do not know what is wrong with you.

Alright, let's assume, this is genuine, you start getting weird responses to your NL posts here; "Hi, I saw your ad on NL. i AM A 25YR OLD LADY".

lET'S ASSUME, YOU GET 50 RESPONSES, how do you intend to manage all.

You organize a low budget BBNAIJA SEASON 100 and start screening the busty, sexy, 'packaged' ones to your taste.

What do you take ladies for? As objects to satisfy your libido, or objects you intend to play around with?

One can't blame you. It's SEUN who approved your ad to be running on his platform, I'll blame.

If you respect ladies, respect the sanctity of marriage, you would not be doing this.

There are ladies everywhere. Running ad for this kind of clumsiness is something despicable to even behold to come from an acclaimed 'FINTECH CEO'.

Well, if your motive is right, something is wrong with you or like I said above, you are probably another 'Uduak Frank Akpan'.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Obakashdee(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Medical doctor here
Any single lady lag chat me up
‪+1 (571) 234‑8824‬
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Ebonygeek(f): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Awwn. Who will go out with slim girls like us

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Sirqt5(m): 12:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Single dad, 2 kids n 35 u come dey look for 18 to 27 year old. Bros you no fit find somebody ur age or single parent like yourself?
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ebonygeek:
grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Dahunsipaul(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Medical doctor
‪+1 (571) 234‑8824‬
Ladies in Lagos contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by CsRockefeller(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Let me try my luck grin
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by bengrayce: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
If you hook up or serious relationship or girlfriend join this what's App link
https:///JLGUXuzlMFaEkaz04vLCiu
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Brigetpio1: 4:59am On Jul 18, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING (FOR SELECTED SINGLES)

READY FOR MARRIAGE IS THE PLATFORM

READY FOR MARRIAGE has been in existence since 20th October,2016,with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

There is a commitment on our part in RFM, with live proof many weddings testimonies.

Are you single, ready, capable for the institution called marriage?
Were you widowed,single parents and need to find love again?
If yes to the aforementioned questions, do not waste time Join RFM, the nation's most structured and sophisticated matchmaking platform!
With seasoned and experienced matchmakers, we are on the go to attend to your matching needs.
You may contact Admin to be added on whatsapp.
chat us up to be added

Do you know what,"THIS IS THE ONLY MATCHMAKING PLATFORM with 11 RFM weddings in 38 months.

What are you waiting for?
Contact the number dropped here to register on RFM service.

(1) (Reply)

Hookup Only In Lagos / hey / Im Single!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.