Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

How Can I Find A Product Manufacturer If I Saw A Favorite Product On Facebook - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Can I Find A Product Manufacturer If I Saw A Favorite Product On Facebook (545 Views)

Ways And Procedures To Sell Your Product On Kofstore / AFFORDABLE PEANUT COATING MACHINE MANUFACTURER / Looking For A Fine Artist. 10k Reward When I Find One And Seal The Deal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Find A Product Manufacturer If I Saw A Favorite Product On Facebook by yiyu297400632: 9:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Christ: hi, Allen, how is your business lately?

Allen: It's good. I found that many customers have seen a lot of good-looking products on Facebook, but they ca n’t find the corresponding manufacturers, so the price is relatively high. We do n’t sell well, especially many agents. Worry about this?

Christ: Oh, it's not difficult, it's simple.

Allen: Can you teach me?

Christ: You just need to save the picture or screenshot of this product on facebook, and then use the picture search function in FBCnia to find the corresponding manufacturer. They are all factory prices, and the prices are very cheap. .

Allen: Can we place an order there?

Christ: Sure.

Allen: Can we communicate directly with the factory?

Christ: Of course. You just need to click the dialog box to communicate with the factory.

Allen: OK, thank you, let's try it now

Christ: OK, do n’t forget to download or update in the google play store (my apps and games in google play store)

This is the download address:
if you want to watch the video ,that go to the youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyYgdinYLD8

Allen: OK, thank you

Christ: You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Shop On Ebay And Amazon @310/$ / Why Do You Need To Be A Franchisee In E Commerce / Show Your Customers You Care About Them During This Pandemic(covid-19) For 5k On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.