Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,458 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 (40352 Views)

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Shancca: 11:09am On Feb 29, 2020
Location please.
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by IamHonourable1: 11:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Instead of putting up the culprit pharmacy name so that relevant agencies easily fish it out,you're replacing it with your face.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Dogalmighty17: 11:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Please let's be aware. The only face mask that is known to work for purpose of preventing infection is the n95 mask. And that mask right now costs over 200k. It is not currently available in Nigeria.
Every other mask is rubbish. Don't waste your money.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 29, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
Those lazy Tinubu boys should seize the opportunity to make money instead of begging politicians everywhere

We know that your father and mother from enugu is among the people dt hike face mask.

Don't worry karma is a bitch

CORONAVIRUS is smiling at them if they Don desist from this bad behavior

Wicked human being every where

No pity for human lives.. All they wana do is to exploit others

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
Please let's be aware. The only face mask that is known to work for purpose of preventing infection is the n95 mask. And that mask right now costs over 200k. It is not currently available in Nigeria.
Every other mask is rubbish. Don't waste your money.

Rubbish.. I tot u wanna say the mask is 95 naira since I saw n95..
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by ChinoElects: 11:21am On Feb 29, 2020
Beautiful chic
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 29, 2020
So, that's the reason you guy let it in.
Just to make money off the poor.
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Reference(m): 11:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Scammers cashing out on things that simply donot work.
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Mymynd4u:

We know that your father and mother from enugu is among the people dt hike face mask.

Don't worry karma is a bitch

CORONAVIRUS is smiling at them if they Don desist from this bad behavior

Wicked human being every where

No pity for human lives.. All they wana do is to exploit others

Don't cry yet,you are on Next Level already
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Bilabong(m): 11:26am On Feb 29, 2020
wizod:
rotten mind. She is d one dat posted dis, so comment on d post and forget abt d pics

Rotten mind?

See ur brain for ground... Pick am
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by chimezieeze98: 11:27am On Feb 29, 2020
EBMedia:
“Disposable Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750” – Ifu Ennada Cries Out (Video)

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifeanyi Ennada took to her Instagram page to lament as the price of face mask escalates due to the on-going Corona Virus epidemic.

The reality TV star shared a video in which a pharmacist could be heard saying the new price.

The hair guru captioned the post;

“Disposable face mask now 15,000 naira! No longer 750naira or 10,000 naira which was the latest price in Lekki this morning like I reported some mins ago. This video was sent to me by one of my sisters who’s on the mainland.
______
Nigerians, we are our own problem. I hope these Pharmacies ripping people off their money also educate them on how to use and also inform them that only those who already have the Virus need to wear these face masks.
________
#CoronaVirusInLagos #CoronaVirus #Covid19”

Watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqKcafWV-hM

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Gt5ItFoTO/?igshid=1su3mcc1ltzpx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9B9pkDdiX0

Here is the solution
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by DelphiOracle(m): 11:41am On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=87049581][/quote] hahahahah.
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Aystarz: 11:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Wickedness and evil of humans to humans.

This shows how life would be, if men had access to other's lives!

Nigeria is an evil nation and its populace are worse than the Devil

Thank God say man no be God. You see why we have bad corrupt leaders?? It's simply because we all are a corrupt people.
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by uchelouis45(m): 11:45am On Feb 29, 2020
CotenantNIG:
we take advantage of everything

‘Buddy Ups’ are people looking for a room who would also be interested in hearing from other room seekers in their area, with a view to possibly forming a group and searching for suitable whole properties to rent. If you are struggling to find exactly what you are looking for this can be a great way of getting your ideal room, with flatmates you like.

Click the box below to find like-minded room seekers in your chosen area and price range. Browse their profiles and get in touch with any you like the sound of. Don’t forget to place your own profile so other users can get in touch with you.

Handy Tip:
Most properties have bedrooms of varying sizes and desirability and it is common practice to split rent accordingly with higher rent being paid for larger and more desirable rooms. Therefore don’t disregard other users who you like just because they have a lower or higher budget than yourself. This can make for the most harmonious houseshare as each flatmate has a room to suit their budget.

https://cotenant.ng/buddy-up/
Please I want to talk to somebody
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by adelaja70(m): 11:46am On Feb 29, 2020
CAN YOU IMAGINE... ANYTIME I TELL SOME PEOPLE WE ARE OUR OWN PROBLEMS. DEM GO ABUSE ME....
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Obason22(m): 11:47am On Feb 29, 2020
Igbo kwenuu!
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Baroba:
Just carry rag tie for nose na the same thing..
LMAO! cheesy
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by mechanics(m): 11:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Hmmmmm, even those that won't use them will still buy just to hoard the product.
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by kayusely70(m): 11:59am On Feb 29, 2020
Majority of Nigerians are wicked
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
On Sunday and Friday they will head to church and mosque. Nigerians are wicked religious people who do not really understand what religion is. Wicked people
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by ivolt: 12:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fake news.
Nairaland should not promote fake news.
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Guynexttdoor: 12:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Just get one of ur new pant and do face mask, to be warned new pant not used one, who knws how ur used one will smell like. undecided
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Exoplanet: 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
vincentjk:
When Huawei was facing challenges with the US last year, all their staffs helped out and after everything the company rewarded all her workers handsomely

But imagine in Nigeria ordinary face mask is already increasing money smh just because we recorded just a case of coronavirus few days ago

We are corruptly corrupt in this country
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Skmoda360(m): 12:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Majority of Nigerians are extremely wicked that's why I hardly listen to rubbish they talk with their teeth.....make them hike am now...na those people wey hike am go first contact the COVID-19....Amen undecided
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by okeke6969: 12:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Awol1:
Lol.
My Igbo brothers are gonna cash out fulltime.
Our Aba brothers are gonna delay supply just so they can hike price.
Those selling in Lagos will have to take their cut too.
"Ala ari mma, wu uru ndi nze"
nice one, are you from owerri?
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Ogaga87(m): 12:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
cRobo:

The news is true
I was to supply a hospital cartons of face mask but the price was 220,000 yesterday

Better shut your mouth if you have no idea of things being discussed rather than showing your ignorance

Mugu
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
okeke6969:
nice one, are you from owerri?

Lol. No.

But it's like a second home.
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by shogsman(m): 12:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
This is why I kept saying the problem of this country are the bastards occupying it
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Godwill09922: 12:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Really
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by SpartanKing: 1:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Nigerians are very opportunistic
Not Nigerians, but businessmen. Well, in business, it's a fair practice! Search for opportunity where it exists.
Re: Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Davash222:

Where is the fine girl undecided undecided undecided undecided
The thing tire me, confused people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) / MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) / "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.