Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 (22873 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by igwefivestar(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2020
Expert17:
Watford hope u are learning...

Someone must walk alone today
cheesy cheesy
and it happened, u are a prophet in the making.

1 Like

Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by gentlegenius(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2020
IWTBAB:
shut up senseless akpan. u b one of d senseless irritant here. so empty u r
There are many fools on Nairaland, but you are proving to be the greatest among them.
Imagine a snail who cannot even walk fast is challenging a tiger to a fight. I suggest you should go back to school to learn how to write with good English before you come back here to challenge me. If I were a dunce like you, I wouldn't dare quote anybody in this forum.
Pls stop quoting me because my keyboard keeps frowning at me each time I tried to type a reply to your motor park English. Besides, I am not as jobless as you are. Since you don't have anything to do, use your time to learn how to write with good English. It will help you a lot.
Please pardon me if you can't comprehend my mature way of writing. It's not my fault that I didn't grow up in the motor park like you.
This is why you should only quote people in your own class. I am not in your class, so STOP QUOTING ME.
Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2020
na wa
Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by EnterpriseMan: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2020
BlueMann:

Methinks Kovacic would walk into d team. Probably the only United midfielder on form who matches/betters Kovacic is Fernandes.

Lol.. Joker grin grin None. Just Kante. it would be Fred, Kante and Burno. if pogba is fit, even kante wouldn't walk in cheesy cheesy
Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by gentlegenius(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2020
IWTBAB:
There are many fools on Nairaland, but you are the greatest among them. house boy dey call himself tiger, tiger to wash clothes and plates for madam. suffer head, u go suffer for life, u go tire. ugly akpan
You are still not ashamed of yourself... The only sentence you wrote correctly is the first statement (bolded) that you copied from me. You are already learning from me, yet you keep insulting me. If I continue to reply you, you'll keep learning from me and insulting me at the same time. This is the height of ingratitude. Since it is clear that you are looking for my attention, you won't get it anymore. Look for another person to learn from. I don't educate ingrates. I am done with you. If you like, create more monikers to quote me. Seek my attention till next year, but you won't get it.
Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2020
ajericho:

Best left in the world?,,, have u been to Bayern?

Alaba hardly plays at LB these days, while Davies is still in his breakthrough season.
Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by BlueMann: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

Lol.. Joker grin grin None. Just Kante. it would be Fred, Kante and Burno. if pogba is fit, even kante wouldn't walk in cheesy cheesy
You actually think Fred would bench Kovacic? Wow,madd ohhh
Fred is good sir,he's been improving recently. But its Kovavic over him 5 times a week
Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by ajericho(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2020
AxelandRed:

Alaba hardly plays at LB these days, while Davies is still in his breakthrough season.
only that thou
Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by EnterpriseMan: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
BlueMann:

You actually think Fred would bench Kovacic? Wow,madd ohhh
Fred is good sir,he's been improving recently. But its Kovavic over him 5 times a week
Is there another Kovavic?? embarassed embarassed Hope you ain't talking about the one that runs around aimlessly with no direction, The RMD castaway?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Someone running up and down doesn't make him good. The two Chelsea players i actually fancy? "Kante nd Giroud".. Kovavic kinda reminds me of Lingardinho grin grin run and run and run but no sense.
Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by BlueMann: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

Is there another Kovavic?? embarassed embarassed Hope you ain't talking about the one that runs around aimlessly with no direction, The RMD castaway?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Someone running up and down doesn't make him good. The two Chelsea players i actually fancy? "Kante nd Giroud".. Kovavic kinda reminds me of Lingardinho grin grin run and run and run but no sense.
Chaii,mehhnnn no offence,but you're sooooo outdated mehn. He might have been kinda like that during Sari's time,but the guy is living up to the promise he showed when he was at Inter.
Best dribbler in the league statistically, he can run, give accurate short,mid and long range passes and creates chances,and knows how to make tackles too. On his day he's unplayable.
U Don know waizz going on sir,I think we need to call Young John to give u UPDATE!

Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by EnterpriseMan: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
BlueMann:

Chaii,mehhnnn no offence,but you're sooooo outdated mehn. He might have been kinda like that during Sari's time,but the guy is living up to the promise he showed when he was at Inter.
Best dribbler in the league statistically, he can run, give accurate short,mid and long range passes and creates chances,and knows how to make tackles too. On his day he's unplayable.
U Don know waizz going on sir,I think we need to call Young John to give u UPDATE!
And yet una still be as una be?? tongue tongue grin grin grin where was he when Fred and his men beat him 4 times straight now
Re: Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 29th February 2020 by EnterpriseMan: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
BlueMann:

In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is truly the king cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Brentford (0 - 2) On 26th April 2023 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / Arsenal Vs Newcastle (4 - 0) On 16th February 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.