Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe (1562 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / I Left For Europe With Misinformation / Application For Passport, World Birth Card, World Birth Certificate, World Ide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe by bluerose(f): 3:29am On Jul 18, 2006
hello there im looking for some information and im wondering if anyone can help me out, its as follow, i was wondering if there is any nigerian men or women that now live in Europe and if so wat where the steps u took to obtain a passport to Europe because i heard in order to go to Europe, lets say to live they only accept European passports and lets say im a nigerian person that has an international passport but wishes to go to Europe for a job, if anyone has any info i would appreciate it so much thank u
Re: Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe by OldGlory1(m): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2006
Bluerose

You have what international passport? If you are in the US, go and get a Schengen visa and that should get you into most European countries. I am confused on how you plan to get a European passport. Which country exactly are you targeting?
Re: Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe by jacq(f): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2006
If u plannig coming to europe i think the best thing u can do is go
to the embassy of country u planning to visit and asked what u can do to get visa or schengen visa.

There is no such thing as a europe passport except if u are europian then u get this blue europe passport.
Re: Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe by kennybuda: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
na waoo who bi this dude and which part of nigeria are you coming from ? grin grin grin grin this kind post just dey make person laugh you need european citizenship while you havent even talk about resident permit to stay there , becarfull make this rat in niaraland no obtain you cos na original jjjjjjjjjcccccc you bi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe by hackdacrew: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2011
you are in Nigerian and you need an Europe passport Haba, mallam kai mutunmi ina ne ?that is where are you from? to answer your question its a gradual process depending on where you wish to stay in ,but first you need to obtained a schenge visa, and when get to where you are leaving if you were giving a a month visa that mean after few weeks you become illegal so that case,but it will be easy for you if you have a woman there with that you can marry her and with that you will be given a resident permit first and after years you will get a ten year card or 5 years depending the part of Europe, or goes for what other people like you go for , ASILE,
Re: Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe by ebenezer95(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2011
bluerose @ i can understand you better ,if ya really serious send me mail to fadumoebenezer@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe by hackdacrew: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2011
I am sorry i dont live In Nigeria so i cant say more than that dont need contact from you Mr take care
Re: Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe by claremont(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
You guys are responding to a post that is 5 years old what a load of s/h/i/t?e, I just wasted 3 mins of my time reading and typing this, 3 mins I will never get back again angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Best Place In Europe To Secure A Pgd Or Msc ? / Immigration Service Na Thief, 55k To Replace Stolen E-passport. Why? / How Do People React When You Say You Are Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.