Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Talks On How To Reduce Belly Fat And Weight Loss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Talks On How To Reduce Belly Fat And Weight Loss (526 Views)

Gain More Flesh And Weight To Your Boobs And Dick / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talks On How To Reduce Belly Fat And Weight Loss by Vloml222(f): 3:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hi everyone!
My name is Nefertiti and today am going to be talking about how we can work on our belly fat n how to control our weight n staying healthy.

First and foremost :
WHAT IS BELLY FAT?

Belly fat is excess abdominal fat surrounding the organs in your stomach. There are three types of fat: triglycerides (the fat that circulates in your blood), subcutaneous fat (the layer directly below the skin’s surface) and visceral fat (dangerous belly fat). Visceral fat is located beneath the muscles in your stomach and poses many dangers to your health when there is too much of it.

AND WHAT ARE THE DANGERS OF A BELLY FAT?
Belly fat doesn’t just sit there; it can have negative impacts on almost every organ in your body through the productions of excess hormones and chemicals. Having too much visceral fat can put you at risk for many other health issues such as cardiovascular disease, Type 2 diabetes and colorectal cancer..

Now to the question HOW DO WE GET RID OF THAT BELLY FAT AND STAYING HEALTHY?
You can join my whatapps group for more tips n guidance...
If you interested simply drop your number .
Thanks !
Re: Talks On How To Reduce Belly Fat And Weight Loss by cerpvad(m): 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
0907 734 4855
Re: Talks On How To Reduce Belly Fat And Weight Loss by izzygoing(f): 6:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hmmmmmmm!
Re: Talks On How To Reduce Belly Fat And Weight Loss by Vloml222(f): 9:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hello everyone!
Am back again ..
Back to our previous discussion about how to get rid of unwanted belly fat .
Most people believe that only when we hit the gym one can accomplish the goal of getting rid of belly fat or have a good figure..
YES ! I would agree..but then again hitting the gym n cant control healthy eating habit is a ZERO accomplishment n a waste of finance n time.

And others, believe if I starve I will lose that belly fat n lose that extra weight..I laugh to that. WHY? The more you keep up that routine , the extra weight you keep accumulating n storing enough belly fat.

In essence, there are unique n permanent ways to lose that belly fat n stay fit n healthy..
Why not join our whatapps group n stop believing on our Nigeria factor...(pot belly)
Re: Talks On How To Reduce Belly Fat And Weight Loss by Lamanii22(f): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Why I Started Fanny Care / Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp / Family Please Patronise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.