Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (65188 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by obembet(f): 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
I've not been to Lagos in 2 years, man in viral post as Uber driver to coronavirus patient debunks fake

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxYP8vmsrQo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by greatbuc(m): 3:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
The driver has confirmed it on his page na

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by chatinent: 3:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Libel; a civil wrong. They want to tarnish his image but inversely will make him a celebrity.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by Dexpro: 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why would our media houses dish out news without proper verification? This guy should just sue the media house that beamed the news 10trn angry

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by Lawgod247: 4:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ok

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by missimelda01(f): 4:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ehh God.. this can happen only in Nigeria cry
Even with the blue tick some media houses are trash sad

10 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by tsephanyah(f): 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why do people share fake news? Associations between the dark side of social media use and fake news sharing behavior

The current study examines the associations of the dark side of social media use and fake news sharing behavior among social media users. A large cross-sectional data from 1022 social media users are collected to test the research model, formulated using social comparison theory, self-determination theory, rational choice theory and seminal work on psychology and communication. The study results suggest that online trust, self-disclosure, fear of missing out (FoMO), and social media fatigue are positively associated with the sharing fake news (intentionally). In contrast, social comparison has a negative association. The study findings also indicate that online trust has negative association with authenticating news before sharing. The study concludes with some implications for policy makers and marketers that could be useful in protecting society and brands from the perils of the misuse of social media and fake news

IT MEANS FAKE NEWS PEDDLERS ARE SICK.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by emmabest2000(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nigerians keep playing with everything

The virus is not a play play disease oooo cheesy
See what Chinese are doing on their roads and streets to kick this virus out of their country

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by hisexcellency34: 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
I know the Uber driver. Pay me N100m or I won't disclose him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by blinking001(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
This people are playing with this virus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by olukaygold(m): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Kh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by olukaygold(m): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Social media and fake news are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by ChildFun: 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hian!!!

Please contact me asap for your Topcio Ghana Soap on zero eight zero six zero two nine one seven two nine. If you need to clear dark spots, pimples, blemishes and stretch marks, then waste no further time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by virginboy1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nigeria has turned to something else... Giants of anything negativity...

We don't even know what to believe anymore.. cry

I just have a feeling our useless Politicians want to use this diseas as a medium to siphon money as usual.....Shame. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by Maxcollins042(m): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
ok
Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by SaintLucia: 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
An AIT even confirmed and posted it on their Facebook page without proper verification. Sue them.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by zolacoded(m): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wetin concern me for wetin no concern me

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by OakConsultNG: 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Interesting..

Obtain your TIN. Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by Olodo24: 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
greatbuc:
The driver has confirmed it on his page na
is this one real or just seeking attention?

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by Adflex1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Our Media houses with their fake news will increase this Corona Spread, they need to be cautioned or penalized.

Now who is the Uber Driver angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by kiddoiLL(m): 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
That fake news about him wanting to infect others started on WhatsApp.
I could smell the horse shît in that post from ten miles away.
Nigerians are sort of stupid, This is one of the main reasons why you'll see in other Sane and exposed countries, they don't like releasing certain reports of stuffs because It'll cause panic in the society.
Just last night, I told the person who forwarded the message to me to stop with the false news and rumours.
It'll only make things worse for innocent people

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
undecided
zolacoded:
T
Maxcollins042:
ok
blinking001:
Dd
olukaygold:
Social media and fake news are like 5 and 6
kiddoiLL:
g
Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Buhari pls sign the fake news bill asap....They are many mad people in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by fantasee(m): 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
What is going on here ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by integritylady(f): 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sue them

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
First of I’m a Nigerian oh but majority of the people in this country have pea brain.useless lot.imagine the panic this would have caused. To what gain?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by YorubaKinging: 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
I said it ,No Yoruba man will contact this virus because we are the sheep of his pasture
The pride of Israel
The scepter of the kingdom belongs to Judah

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
SaintLucia:
An AIT even confirmed and posted it on their Facebook page without proper verification. Sue them.....

They didn't, go and research well... The fact that it carried AIT doesn't mean it is from them

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by semyman: 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
I knew something was wrong with that info

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out by noble71(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / I Might Be Impotent / Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.