Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb (63607 Views)

Cathrine Obianuju Udeh (DJ Switch) Was Not Arrested / Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by bigcasava1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
All I know he healed in the name of Jesus, Jesus honored his name. Only God knows those who will make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by mastermaestro(m): 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
puyol005:
This country is ripe for sale

Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by DarkJeddi(m): 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
earthgirl:
What's the meaning of Odumeje?
He who guides me..
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by od501: 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Guardian
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by cbngov01(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Renforce:
Hmmmm may God help Nigerian christians

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!

what can this carry and is it solar?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by handsome86(m): 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
NextD18:
Can he deliver someone from Coronavirus?
efulefu u see the question he as u still dey there the eat poke meat

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by idonhammer: 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why are u laughing? To enter you from behind just dey hungry me.

Onyi22:
grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by ccollins(m): 10:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Renforce:
Hmmmm may God help Nigerian christians

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!
how do I contact u ,forward your number
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by umbroxxx(m): 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
This guy looks like low budget pastor Chris oyakilohme and his bag of tricks also look low budget version of the other scammers
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by Baroba(m): 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Another mumbo jumbo, used her womb indeed..f*uckk outta here..
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by Jonathan39: 11:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Is odumeje a pastor or something is wrong with you
musicwriter:
You all Christians here shouting fake man of God, your pastor isn't better than Odumeje.

Blind people!!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by Jonathan39: 11:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
They never bury you alive that's why you are saying nonsense. No allow pant wear you oo. That you don't believe something do not mean it doesn't exist
timesup234:
Stupid news. Nobody can use anybody's womb. Nothing like rituals. Let's stop with this primitive bullshit way of thinking
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by AnnChristabel: 11:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
NextD18:
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by tayor3(m): 11:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mi oriro[qruote author=dalass post=87064912]O sumi grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Yahoo Yahoo
Twitter Twitter
Seun Seun

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2020
A well delivered script, what a film !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Scam!

He should go and cure the Italian man with Corona virus

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Eddy na nawgu the second

God bless you, I just told somebody this same thing this evening. If you observe carefully, you will see the footsteps, legacies, modus operandies of Eddy manifest in this guy, but in a rebranded format.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by addexx: 12:55am On Mar 01, 2020
NextD18:

Evil gehl grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by Kiddllc: 1:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Them done come again.. I must hammer ministries grin grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by Kiddllc: 1:21am On Mar 01, 2020
musicwriter:
You all Christians here shouting fake man of God, your pastor isn't better than Odumeje.

Blind people!!
Senseless like ur dead songs and threads undecided
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by Renforce: 1:59am On Mar 01, 2020
cbngov01:

what can this carry and is it solar?

2 fans, a TV, decoder, sound system and up to 6 lighting points
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by Renforce: 2:00am On Mar 01, 2020
ccollins:
how do I contact u ,forward your number

Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by teemac01(m): 2:15am On Mar 01, 2020
masterP042:
Na nollywood and some of these pastors dey promote this backward mentality. The so called generational curses, ancestoral demons, using of womb etc are just myth and lies. See, the real demons and witches holding us is just our backward mentality, the earlier we stopped believing this crap the better for us..
Every day we cast and bind, fast and pray every year still no much progress. Na we kill jesus? Na our sin big pass? Why then do we have to pray and cry so hard to experience the smallest of miracles. Even countries that don't pray or even recognize god are better than us. It just shows that religion is not a crucial aspect of development and progress. After all the prayers churches prayed, buhari still won and herdsmen are terrorizing the believers.. Abeg believers una no dey tire to pray.. Ah! Even if God get strong heart like buhari he for don pity Nigeria based on the prayers, tithes and offerings we dey give.
Anyway. I like odumeje strictly because he entertains me and he's free spirited. His famous quotes.. " akpa gi ipuo n'uzo ka-akpa onye ozo, liquid metal, ofu onye ada anu uda egbe, ikuku ana afu anya, lion himself" I'm a big fan of his.

Na laugh I just dey laugh at the bolded
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by shineeye1: 2:20am On Mar 01, 2020
From her "testimony" you can easily detect that she is still in the mood to jump into the pants of the next yahoo advocate. Ewú nollywood actress

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by daddytime(m): 2:36am On Mar 01, 2020
lastchild:
sincerely I don't believe in him but truthfully you are a fool for using someone inability to speak English to disqualify him as a man of God

Thunder strike you and your entire generation, you cow dung.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by Ikinternational: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2020
You Nigerians are really funny n confusing.
You're quick to call out these fake pastors and church miracles but at the same believe in the realness of the all mighty juju.

From Tales of Armed robbers that eat bullets, to old ladies that turn into birds, to rituals that bring money

My point is all na story

But you people sure don't treat the scenarios the same
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by timesup234: 3:07am On Mar 01, 2020
Jonathan39:
They never bury you alive that's why you are saying nonsense. No allow pant wear you oo. That you don't believe something do not mean it doesn't exist
You are a donkey! Primitive camel. Make rituals strike you mad. Idiot!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb by Enemyofpeace: 3:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Fokn liar. Yahoo yahoo pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.