Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her (1452 Views)

Guys, Be Careful. My Friends Drink Was Spiked. / Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death / "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her by Danier32: 4:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
A popular model has narrated how she was saved by a stranger from a man who spiked her drink to sleep with her.

According to the lady identified as Kholekam, she went on a solo date yesterday and a stranger spiked her drink.

The stranger overdosed her and she ended up in a hospital, passed out and looking for help, she added.

Narrating her ordeal, she said;

” Yesterday I went on a solo date at MOA and had my drink spiked by a stranger. He overdosed me & I landed up I hospital cause I seized and passed out while I was looking for help”

” Escaping predatory men is almost impossible. He approached me and asked for my number, I said no. He offered to buy me a drink, I said no. He left and said he’d see me later whether I liked it or not”

” I’m so grateful to the woman that helped me. I could hear her scream that nobody is allowed to touch me even if they claimed they knew me. She called the ambulance. She tried to keep my eyes open and I literally owe her my life. She and her husband were God sent”
please click to continue reading this interesting gist

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her by scoundrel(f): 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
He left and said he’d see me later whether I liked it or not
Did she see him again? Why did the story cut at the best part?

I’m so grateful to the woman that helped me. I could hear her scream that nobody is allowed to touch me even if they claimed they knew me.
There are some men who will do this also. Not every male is looking for things between a woman’s thighs. Women act like men don’t have different tastes in females and are willing to screw any and everything.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her by LosC: 5:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Tori
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her by GOFRONT(m): 5:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Who am I seeing??

Abi no be this girl??........Na she na!!

I saw Fatherbona hovering around this girl yesterday at MOA.

So as this girl nor gree give Puna to Fatherbona the He-goat, his next plan na to pour chemical for her drink.....

Na waoo.....Fatherbona you no go make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her by Daffy007: 5:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
What men do for sex... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her by FatherBona: 5:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
GOFRONT:
Who am I seeing??

Abi no be this girl??........Na she na!!

I saw Fatherbona hovering around this girl yesterday at MOA.

So as this girl nor gree give Puna to Fatherbona the He-goat, his next plan na to pour chemical for her drink.....

Na waoo.....Fatherbona you no go make heaven.
[/s]
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her by GOFRONT(m): 5:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin grin
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her by Goldencheese(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wow. Great rescue. Good gracious.
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her by Donrev0147: 11:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
he asked for ur number, u said no!

he asked to offer u a drink and u saI'd no ..

how then ,he spiked ur drink ?

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2020
you get luck next time you non go accept date from any Tom, dick and Harry you see!
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man Spiked Her Drink To Sleep With Her by Fessy101(m): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
you get luck next time you non go accept date from any Tom, dick and Harry you see!

Smh.... so reading and understanding Na ur problem?
After u go shout “school Na scam”

(1) (Reply)

Three Yahoo Boys Run Mad In Abuja See Why / SARS Reportedly Extort Young Man Of N150k After IGP Banned The Unit / Story Of The Man Who Cracked Codes And Won $283,000 Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.