Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable (3416 Views)

Nigerian Boy Lied That South African Girls Stole Their Rolex And Stripped Them / Siblings Bravely Fight Off Carjacker Who Stole Their Father's SUV / Hookers Mercilessly Beat Man Who Stole Their Phone, At A Hotel In Wuse 2, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by smizzy62: 5:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
A 30 year old man, Audu Abdullahi alongside two others has been arrested by the Lagos State Police for allegedly stabbing his employer, raping his wife and stealing their valuables.

Audu who was employed just over a week had carried out the plan with the help of two others who he said were his friends.

The incident happened at No 48, Agboyi Road Alapere Ketu, Lagos.

Nemesis caught up with them while driving away the car, they were apprehended at Alapere estate as they could not give a satisfactory response about the ownership of the car and the valuables in it.

Audu alongside his partners in crime, Bala Abdugafar 27 and Sodiq Muruni 31 will be charged to court as soon as investigations are click here to continue reading

Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by Daffy007: 5:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
The cruelty of this world...

1 Like

Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by onward4life(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Me just dey expect trumpet!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by Nukilia: 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
This shows you that Book Haram footsoldiers don invade southwest under the guise of okada rider, and gate men

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by Adgideon(m): 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Boko Harams I wonder y anyone will employ Boko Haram as a security thank God both are alive

3 Likes

Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by Jabioro: 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
The repentant Boko Haram members are here.I was relaxing this afternoon at home when I noticed my neighbor talking to one aboki about clearing the bush besides my compound,I went out asked if he was the one that invited him he said no,he said he saw the aboki wandering around the transformer bush and he ask what does he want.he said he wanted to clear the bush.I drove the idiot away and alerted the security at gate never to allows them in again..

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by Goldencheese(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Prevention is better than bomb.
grin grin grin grin
Jabioro:
The repentant Boko Haram members are here.I was relaxing this afternoon at home when I noticed my neighbor talking to me aboki about clearing the bush besides my compound,I went out ask if he was the one that invited him he said no,he said he saw the aboki wandering around the transformer bush and he ask what does he want.he said he wanted to clear the bush.I drove the idiot away and alerted the security at gate never to allows them in again..

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by judgementyard(m): 7:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
make proper background check before employing anyone,I mean anyone!
Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by Passionate888: 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Audu Abdullahi, hmmm, those people are criminally insane... Their major contribution to our nation's coffer is crimes and criminalities.

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by adecz: 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
sad sad

Southerners must learn to
know the difference between Hausa
& Fulani .

Employ a Fulani at your
own risk..

Taking a non Muslim life
means nothing to them

Treachery personified.

1 Like

Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
EEDIOTS.
How I wish na UYO or CALABAR...
Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Monsters sad
Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by BlackfireX: 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ahhhhhh.

Wetin amotekun no go see for miyetti Allah hand.
Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by doggedfighter(f): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Thankfully they are life to tell their story though traumatized.

It's becoming harder to do simple things that we do before now . Things like employing gatemen, cooks etc as everyone is out to get at the other person
Re: Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable by Bola146(f): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2020
The policemen should cut his kini and send him to jail with hard labour

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See What A Man Was Caught Doing To A Lady While On A Queue In Lagos / I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My / Black Axee And Vikings Has Resumed Killing Themselves In South Africa - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.