Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project (52768 Views)

Ned Nwoko Reveals Solution To Malaria Menace, Power Problems / Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware / Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by Chochovini: 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
uchelouis45:
Wait o. Na only Regina Daniels this man marry so?
. MY Brother... The thing weak me o. This man just dey advertise that girl up and down without any shame.
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by victorian(f): 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by victorian(f): 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
uchelouis45:
Wait o. Na only Regina Daniels this man marry so?

You can't blame him, he's a smart thinking buisness man.

Anything Regina Daniel's is news and good publicity.
Regina Daniel's sells like hot cake, people will. Always want to know and see, if her name and presence is involved.

And he knows it.
He knows just him alone going to see the senator won't carry much publicity.

But with Regina involved? People would want to see how she looks in their midst.

Regina has the Fame. Ned has the Money.

When Fame and money meets, what happens?

We all know the answer to that question.

She's his lucky charm to great publicity and fame. While he pampers her wit lots and lots of money.

It's a win win for both of them, especially Ned.
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by yawehoverall: 10:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ummmmm.. I can see "evil junior"

That scary movie that year
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by micflo28(m): 11:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
GOFRONT:
Be like the Aroma of our National cake dey enter Bob Manuel nose...

What is he doing close to our National cake??
He is an evil genius grin
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by EagleSquare1(m): 2:52am On Mar 01, 2020
Perhaps we shouldn’t neglect Health and Environment. These are core as well.

amaniro:
Minister of Special Duties and intergovernmental affairs. What type of ministry is that? Never heard of and what's the use of its since we already have "Ministry of Interior". Be creating useless ministries instead of focusing on these 5 Ministries

Agriculture

Power

Economy, infrastructures, finance.

Security

Labour and Employment. Core problems of the country.
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by Omawumi17(f): 3:39am On Mar 01, 2020
Beautifully pregnant...
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by ngmoses17(m): 3:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Mateen1000:
Apart from following this Ninja turtle up and down
Which other works does regina do, cos e don tey wey i don see her for film (no tell me say she be actress o)

She's in "Merry Men 2"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 01, 2020
Rumour has it that Alex is fvcking this girl too.

I just hope he knows he is a dead meat if Ned finds out.

1 Like

Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by TUANKU(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2020
Zimri:
cheesy cheesy
Heard Senator Akume is gay!!!
At least his children are doing better than you and your miserable father.
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by anamakulinkuli: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Rumour has it that Alex is fvcking this girl too.

I just hope he knows he is a dead meat if Ned finds out.
[/s]
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by MiddleDimension: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2020
AlexReports:
The Honourable Minister of Special Duties and Inter-Governmental Affair, Senator George Akume has commended efforts of Hon. Ned Nwoko and his Malaria Eradication Project in Nigeria. He made this remarks and commendations during a warm reception and meeting with the first Nigerian to visit the Antarctica.

During the meeting with Senator George Akume, the founder and Chairman of Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation debriefed the honourable minister on the ongoing developments and already taken steps in the Malaria Eradication Project across Nigeria and Africa. He intimated the minister on the need for the government to be involved in sensitization and supports, especially in areas of fumigation and the sanitation of our dirty environment to avoid the carrier of the disease - Mosquitoes.

Hon. Ned also told the Minister that efforts are being made to fund researches for the development of malaria vaccines, instead of incurring wastages on developing malaria drugs which has not been sustainable over decades, as the parasite has continue to to kill thousands of Nigerians until date.

In a reaction from Senator George Akume, he noted that the Malaria Eradication Project by Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation was a mission of honour and sincerity. He described Hon. Ned Nwoko as a person who believes in the sanctity of Human life. While making reference to the "Roll Back Malaria Project" of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, which did not go as plan, Sen. George applauded him for his audacious initiative as Government alone cannot do everything.

Sen. George Akume told Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko that the government may not be able to pay him appropriately, but that he assures the foundation that the government will purposefully support the Malaria Eradication Project.

Hon. Ned also emphasized on the global emergency established by the new-age coronavirus, stressing that malaria was more deadly and has claimed more lives as there hasn't been a vaccine to manage the scourge. Hon. Ned was in the company of his wife, Actress Regina Daniels, Bob Manuel Odokwu, Mr. Chuckuebuka Anyaduba
(the project Manager of Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation, Adeniyi ifetayo
Media and Publicity of Prince Ned Nwoko foundation and Okolo Ehizemen Maureen, Welfare and logistics Manager

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/02/fg-applaud-ned-nwoko-on-malaria.html?m=1

if i may ask, what does this man do? that is if i may ask, because i understand i do not have to ask.
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by MiddleDimension: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2020
micflo28:
He is an evil genius grin

you've watched it
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by Zimri(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2020
TUANKU:

At least his children are doing better than you and your miserable father.

cool cool

Understood. He's still gay

1 Like

Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by TUANKU(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Zimri:

cool cool
Understood. He's still gay
You that your father is a paedophile nko?
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by Rossycee(f): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
What's this nollywood actor name again
Bob Manuel Udokwu
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by poweredcom(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
Malaria wey Dem don de try eradicate since and no ody have been able only to use it as promotion of themselves
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by Gift2Love: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by Zimri(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
TUANKU:

You that your father is a paedophile nko?
cheesy cheesy
It's a free world and a faceless forum....

Nothing here on nairaland changes the reality
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by Legendguru: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ok
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by markfour(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hmmm Regina and her grand fada�

1 Like

Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by topboss: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mimienudles:
Bob Manuel

Hi! Mimi want a chat?
I am curious to get to know u.
I like wat I see and want to know more.
Like, where did the beautiful apple originate?
Wat are your dreams and if I can be in it?

1 Like

Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by TUANKU(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zimri:

cheesy cheesy
It's a free world and a faceless forum....

Nothing here on nairaland changes the reality
It's not so faceless when a face can be put to your ip you son of a badly dressed wh.ore.
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by Zimri(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
TUANKU:

It's not so faceless when a face can be put to your ip you son of a badly dressed wh.ore.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your word doesn't move me an inch cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep it coming...

Na food you need

Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by Zimri(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
TUANKU:

Dressing doesn't define a who.re. A who.re is a who.re. Badly dressed?? undecided undecided undecided undecided you Sabi English so?

You are just coining useless words. E no even match...

Fuku abi wetin you call yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by TUANKU(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zimri:

Dressing doesn't define a who.re. A who.re is a who.re. Badly dressed?? undecided undecided undecided undecided you Sabi English so?

You are just coining useless words. E no even match...

Fuku abi wetin you call yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy
She's a wh.ore and she's badly dressed.
Now have a seat you child fiddler.
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by TUANKU(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zimri:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your word doesn't move me an inch cheesy cheesy cheesy
Keep it coming...
Na food you need
I remember you wannabe scammer from the vacancies section.
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by Zimri(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
TUANKU:

She's a wh.ore and she's badly dressed.
Now have a seat you child fiddler.

You no sabi troll... Na only wh.ore you sabi undecided undecided

I don see many of your comments. E no pass

child molester
H.o.e
Who.re

EMPTY HEAD Fukuzanku... Shift abeg. Hungry rat!!! grin

If I dignify you with a response again... Then I'm a fool grin grin grin
Re: George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project by TUANKU(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Zimri:

You no sabi troll... Na only wh.ore you sabi undecided undecided

I don see many of your comments. E no pass

child molester
H.o.e
Who.re

EMPTY HEAD Fukuzanku... Shift abeg. Hungry rat!!! grin

If I dignify you with a response again... Then I'm a fool grin grin grin
You're already a fool you caveman. You're anything but intelligent. You're a sad human being going by your posts.
Get a life and make money only then will the hate, jealousy and envy in your dark heart go away.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / Madagascar Records First Coronavirus Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.