Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Seafoods (crab,prawns,tilapia,shrimps) In ILORIN/OFFA/OYO - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Seafoods (crab,prawns,tilapia,shrimps) In ILORIN/OFFA/OYO (2144 Views)

Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seafoods (crab,prawns,tilapia,shrimps) In ILORIN/OFFA/OYO by akinsolaolubi: 8:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Are you a seafood lover or a caterer with seafood orders?..Do you love to eat fresh,healthy and good or you just like to try new things?
I’m here to introduce to you seafood in all it’s glory.you want shrimps,prawns,crabs,fresh water fishes,snails,lobsters,calamari.They are all available,check me out on IG @seafoods_mart or call/WhatsApp 07036725645 for amazing offers and discounts.

1 Share

Re: Seafoods (crab,prawns,tilapia,shrimps) In ILORIN/OFFA/OYO by saxy4c(m): 1:43am On Mar 14, 2020
How much is that bag of shrimps,sell prawns as well?

1 Like

Re: Seafoods (crab,prawns,tilapia,shrimps) In ILORIN/OFFA/OYO by akinsolaolubi: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
We don’t sell in bags, shrimps -3000 per kg, medium size prawns - 6000 per kg, jumbo size 6500 per kg
Re: Seafoods (crab,prawns,tilapia,shrimps) In ILORIN/OFFA/OYO by akinsolaolubi: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Are you a seafood lover or a caterer with seafood orders?..Do you love to eat fresh,healthy and good or you just like to try new things?
I’m here to introduce to you seafood in all it’s glory.you want shrimps,prawns,crabs,fresh water fishes,snails,lobsters,calamari.They are all available,check me out on IG @seafoods_mart or call/WhatsApp 07036725645 for amazing offers and discounts.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Found Inside A Cooked Egg. Photo. / For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant / Top 10 Nigerian Foods With Sumptuous Aroma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.