Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish (43471 Views)

How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:06pm On May 08, 2022
Easy and quick Okro soup recipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM21icVxTYw

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:07pm On May 08, 2022
What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Bahamas95(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2022
Nice one.

But some people don't like cooking draw soup with fresh fish, they say smoked fish is better......I prefer fresh fish sha.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Nukilia: 4:10pm On May 08, 2022
Thumbs up! I prefer the grilled version of tilapia while the okra stays slimy kiss

9 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Kriss216: 4:16pm On May 08, 2022
Is there scarcity of red oil in your area

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by MadamVanessa(f): 4:17pm On May 08, 2022
shocked

You're not a good cook at all. I puke when I saw that seriously

10 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Nerogaming01(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The thing never done.

If e put am for plate you go like am. (I hope me too.)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 08, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by qekng40(f): 4:24pm On May 08, 2022
No oil?
Personally it doesn't look appealing, but nice job!

7 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:28pm On May 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Nice one.

But some people don't like cooking draw soup with fresh fish, they say smoked fish is better......I prefer fresh fish sha.

Both are nice ooooo, I prefer fresh fish too.
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:28pm On May 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

see as e don set. What do you say?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by MadamVanessa(f): 4:30pm On May 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

shocked

Lovely now....But the red oil is not enough.

8 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:30pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:
Is there scarcity of red oil in your area

Na so country be, too much oil is not good for the health.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:32pm On May 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Lovely now....But the red oil is not enough.

Good oil don cost well well, help me nah
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:33pm On May 08, 2022
qekng40:
No oil?

Personally it doesn't look appealing, but nice job!

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:34pm On May 08, 2022
Nerogaming01:

The thing never done.

If e put am for plate you go like am. (I hope me too.)

Thank you jare

3 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Kriss216: 4:35pm On May 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Na so country be, too much oil is not good for the health.
The oil in the soup is not enough for my consumption. The eyes eat first before the mouth.

All the same, you try. 7/10.

Mariangeles what say thou?

16 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Skyfornia(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2022
You no Sabi cook..sorry
Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Nerogaming01(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

If Maggi catch the oil part well, I'll love it.

I go use eba pack the oil part, vegetables and okro together . Nice food.

I no dey praise you for praising sake. We dey cook am too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:47pm On May 08, 2022
Skyfornia:
You no Sabi cook..sorry

No be your mate give me 7/10 there.... na wa for you oo

14 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Mariangeles(f): 5:42pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

The oil in the soup is not enough for my consumption. The eyes eat first before the mouth.

All the same, you try. 7/10.

Mariangeles what say thou?

To be honest, consuming too much palm oil is not healthy. Especially for older people.

7 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Kriss216: 5:44pm On May 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

To be honest, consuming too much palm oil is not healthy. Especially for older people.
Mariah, I'm not old. I'm at my flower age.

6 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Mariangeles(f): 5:47pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Mariah, I'm not old. I'm at my flower age.

You have to take care of yourself while you're young naa, so that you can enjoy your old age. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Kriss216: 5:52pm On May 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

You have to take care of yourself while you're young naa, so that you can enjoy your old age. cheesy
I love ofe mmanu...does it mean I'm not taking care of myself? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:54pm On May 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Mariangeles(f): 5:56pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

I love ofe mmanu...does it mean I'm not taking care of myself? cheesy cheesy

Yes. Especially when you eat it regularly. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Mariangeles(f): 5:57pm On May 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

God bless you.

God bless you too.

3 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Skyfornia(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

No be your mate give me 7/10 there.... na wa for you oo

Oya no vex..take 3/10

1 Like

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Kriss216: 5:58pm On May 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yes. Especially when you eat it regularly. cheesy
Thanks mariah. No more ofe mmanu.

4 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Mariangeles(f): 6:01pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Thanks mariah. No more ofe mmanu.

Moderately di OK.

2 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by Randerl: 6:34pm On May 08, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM21icVxTYw

welldone. This one can still go with poundo and wheat.

2 Likes

Re: See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish by davillian(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Nice one.

Fresh fish with okro makes me feel like vomiting
It just has to be smoked or dried fish and meat
Even chicken no follow for my draw soup

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Even Is This Mess - Caucasian Man Rejects His Nigerian Wife’s Pounded Yam / Christmas Stew Got Burnt Because I Was Carried Away By A Movie"caroline Shoes" / Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.