Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation (66834 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by Simplyleo: 1:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Urchman200:
while u remain with the 95% of zombies that doesn't like to make use of their brain while supporting.
Cho cho cho cho cho cho all the time.

Single English sentence, he can't make. Yet, he talks about using sense. undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by somtookeke(m): 3:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Buhari Orders Probe Of 295 Smuggled Petroleum Tankers Illegally Released
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/buhari-orders-probe-of-295-smuggled.html

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by somtookeke(m): 3:18am On Mar 01, 2020
Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/presidency-ordered-probe-of-anthony.html

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by Enemyofpeace: 3:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Ogegeodey:
This is the late Buhari I told you guys about.

may his sole rest in peace

Dominique mi happy Sunday to you. I didn't saw you in church today, i hope no problem?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by anamakulinkuli: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by anamakulinkuli: 6:28am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Cho cho cho cho cho cho all the time.

Single English sentence, he can't make. Yet, he talks about using sense. undecided
[/s]
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by DabuIIIT: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2020
yanabasee:
Buhari made it clear that he's for everybody and not for everyone......

And zombies believed it, swallowed it,line, hook and sinker.

grin
Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by ddippset(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Sweeetheart:
But where did Buba Galadima's daughter graduated from? Was it university of forestry she attended abi why are they snapping inside bush

Who will know Buhari will be the most wicked president Nigerians would ever elect? See as he gentle and innocent whereas he had a devilish mind

Very wicked human being, his judgement against humanity await him
You too,

Where did you GRADUATED from?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by Neoteny(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2020
Ogegeodey:

Seems you're still stuck in 2017
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by Neoteny(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Buba wants to enrich himself while Buhari came in to fight corruption, that's the main reason the path ways.... he decided to support Atiku but unfortunately. Atiku is a lost caused

You're trying too hard to he relevant

That Mannabbq girl has that fully locked down
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by flexlatifa: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2020
buhari na fine man o ;Dbuhari na fine man o
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2020
blinking001:
Our darling president. I know you mean well for this nation but it's so unfortunate you've surrounded yourself with the wrong set of dishonest individuals. Please keep doing the good work of moving this nation in the right direction.
God bless president Buhari
God bless Nigeria.
God punish you !
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by Kez11: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
blinking001:
Our darling president. I know you mean well for this nation but it's so unfortunate you've surrounded yourself with the wrong set of dishonest individuals. Please keep doing the good work of moving this nation in the right direction.
God bless president Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

So he should keep doing the good work of moving this nation in the right direction with the wrong set of dishonest individuals he surrounded himself with?

I wonder how we wud maintain this status quo and still expect tinz to change.

Your life has become an irony....
Re: Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ogegeodey:

You are a comedian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 / 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.