Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� (3507 Views)

Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? / COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School / Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Stunned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Richplaces: 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
I was checking online when I saw one of my friend who showed this book
And extract from it

Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Richplaces: 10:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
The second extract is an extract from another book please

Would provide the name soonest

Please check out the book yourself
kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by TheTourist: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Over to you Conspiracy theorists grin
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by otipoju(m): 4:53am On Mar 01, 2020
Nothing is not possible!!!

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by itsme01: 5:11am On Mar 01, 2020
Russians also said it that it is a biological weapon released at a facility controlled by US embassy in wuhan
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Bossontop(m): 5:55am On Mar 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Richplaces: 6:34am On Mar 01, 2020
Info

The Eyes of Darkness is a thriller novel by American writer Dean Koontz, released in 1981. The book focuses on a mother who sets out on a quest to find out if her son truly did die one year ago, or if he is still alive
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by onwanaholland: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
Russians also said it that it is a biological weapon released at a facility controlled by US embassy in wuhan
[/s]
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Onyenna(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Hmmmm....

Engineered in the Lab..... Then the antidote must be somewhere.....

.....Either this very strain of Corona Virus was tested on animals and it mistakenly spread to humans or there's an ongoing Biological warfare we don't know about....

6 Likes

Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Kingluqman(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2020
So the name of the antidote is Wuhan-400 abi lol grin
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2020
Even NIGERIAN PASTORS and PROPHETS will be marveled at this BOOK. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Funaki: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2020
But a dog tested positive
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by alsudaes1(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2020
otipoju:
Nothing is not possible!!!
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by wiseone28: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2020
I knew it already
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by crownedprinz(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2020
The Second Image about 2020 is not accurate. I checked it myself and saw no text like that in the book

Richplaces:
I was checking online when I saw one of my friend who showed this book
And extract from it
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by MVLOX(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by franchasng: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2020
I have the full video cool cool

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by MrStealYourGirl(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2020
Even Titanic the had it's own conspiracy
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by boss1310(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2020
I love books like this
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by rex444(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2020
I have a pdf copy but have not had time to finish it
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Estellar: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
rex444:
can you please send to me
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by crackhouse(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
crownedprinz:
The Second Image about 2020 is not accurate. I checked it myself and saw no text like that in the book

maybe op inserted it to make it look brouhaha and tally with recent happenings

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by dav704(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
Holiday packages for couples, individuals or with one's entire family for holiday purposes are worth trying out and enjoying. It allows for an exploration of some of the greatest cities or countries in the world where you are able to experience another taste of culture, people, color, food and all that entails life generally, especially when you go for a round trip holiday packages.

https://roundtripholidays.com.ng/services/holiday-packages-roundtrip-packages/

In a bid to choose any holiday packages, one needs to carry out thorough research on places that are not just best for travelers but also safe and worth the time, money and all resources to be spent.

On this page, therefore, we give you a quick highlight of places that cuts across the best holiday destination,

The best holiday destination for couples and also for families

You might find interesting and long to visit.

Let's begin with a list of the best holiday destination packages for the year that anyone can visit without regrets.

1. Japan- Japan will be hosting the year's edition of the Olympics themed 'Tokyo Olympics 2020'. The Olympics is the largest sporting event in the whole world and because of this, Japan, the host will see a massive influx of several athletes, sportsmen, and women from different countries. You really do not want to miss this exciting event in a unique country like Japan.

2. Jamaica- This country is home to banana plantations, scenic waterfalls, museums, ancient colonial buildings, etc and to add to, it's one of the locations for the filming of the Bond movie this year. Interesting, yea?

2. Morocco- Casablanca, Marrakesh, Rabat are some of the top cities to tour in Morocco. The country is also known for giving a new perspective to arts in the Global south. Meaning it's a home of contemporary arts.

3. Israel- Known for its religious heritage and sacred sites, you will find more than these that makes up Israel. The country with historical cities like Bethlehem, Jerusalem and also portions like the Dead sea, the UNESCO World Heritage site in Masada is a place to stay holidaying.

Other top 5 destinations packages in the world are:

1. Rijeka, Croatia

2. Mexico

3. Panama

4. Galway island

5. Frisian Islands, Denmark and so on.

Where can couples get the best holiday?

The answer is simple:

Below, we help you with a quick list of great holiday packages where couples and enjoy a romantic time out together.

- Paris- (A home of romance)

-Dubai-(Jumeirah Palm, Dubau Marina)

-Ibiza- (San Antonio, Playa d'en Bossa)

-Tenerife - +Playa da las Americas, Los cristianos, Costa Adeje)

- Rome (The Vatican city)

- Cape Verde

-Barbados

-Devon

-Florida

-The Greeks island

-The Lake District

-Kamari, Santorini

- The Philippines

-Tromso, Norway.

Lastly, on the page, there are places that are best for a family holiday. Places where you can go with your family apart from the convenience of your apartment where fun with kids and romance with one's spouse is top-notch! holiday destination packages.

-Dubai

-Cyprus

-Tenerife

-Barbados

-St. Lucia

-Antigua

-The Maldives

-Mauritius

-South Korea

-Alaska

-Costa Rica

-Lisbon, Portugal and a host of others are some of the best holiday destinations for great family time.

We have a more in-depth analysis and survey on each of these various highlights in our subsequent blogposts that will satisfy your craving and search.

Leave a comment below if you have ever had a terrible and sweet experience about your last vacation?
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by saaron(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
rex444:
Was the PDF version downloaded online?
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by rex444(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
saaron:
Was the PDF version downloaded online?
actually a friend sent to me ...so I guess it was downloaded online
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by rex444(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
Estellar:
can you please send to me
ofcos, how ?
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
They target populated areas for money and competitive countries for power.. United States of Destroyers.

itsme01:
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by itsme01: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wolgrace:
They target populated areas for money and competitive countries for power.. United States of Destroyers.

United State of Money maker grin

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
You sabi them wella...
itsme01:

United State of Money maker grin

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Estellar: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
rex444:
ofcos, how ?
send a mail .
Re: Coincidence Or?? Wuhan 400-corona Virus� by Estellar: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
rex444:
ofcos, how ?
I just mailed you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oau Predegree Entrance Result / 3 Students Of Loretto Sec Sch Went To Represent Nigeria In Indonesia / Pls This Is My Niece's Assignment Who Can Help Us Solve It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.