Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Stunned - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Stunned (4286 Views)

White Woman Leaves Residents In Spain Stunned As She Backs Baby With Wrapper / Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President / Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy, Reincarnation Or Coincidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Stunned by kaclark: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
http://keneval..com.ng/2017/11/seven-shocking-coincidence-today-that.html

After reading this..you might ask yourself if life has been planned long ago
Re: Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Stunned by EmperorHarry: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Baba why didn't you just save us the stress and post it without link ni angry

2 Likes

Re: Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Stunned by Les: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2017
LA click LA no-anmbra-election

1 Like

Re: Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Stunned by manny4u(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
If i catch myself clicking on dt poo u post up dr.
Re: Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Stunned by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
HUNGRY BLOGGERS ASSOCIATION (HBA)
Re: Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Stunned by lavenderjade(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Alphacom:

I agree with your point, but you need to checkout the Black Friday Deals: Sandisk 8GB Memory Card From 1,800

BUY ONLINE: http://alphacomonline.com/accessories/sandisk

Fake
Re: Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Stunned by prynsex(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
so OP want to tell me he/she never heard of the "la click la die crew" bah?
Re: Seven Coincidence Today That Will Leave You Stunned by kaclark: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
1) The hoover dam in USA holds so.much history first..the amount of water in it has affected the earth structure that over 600 earthquakes has occurred In it..then SHOCKINGLY in its construction, Over 100 workers died in it.
The first worker to die was George Tierney in Dec,20 1977
He died during preparatory work and the last to die was PATRICK TIERNEY (his son) and also on.Dec 20

sorry for posting d link.....

I am not LA click la die

(1) (Reply)

Academic And Moral Decadence In Nigeria. Discuss??? / University Of Ibadan 2019/20 Admission Thread / VR Experience Hall Review - Is VR Experience Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.