Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Hotmail Login - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hotmail Login (4342 Views)

Outlook.com: Microsoft's New & Better Email Service (goodbye Hotmail) / How To Block Email Address (sender) In Windows Live/msn Hotmail / Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotmail Login by firespell: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2006
ok i can use msn messenger normally but it asks me to sign in to t.msn.com . I can't read my emails or see the msn today window HELP!!! . Its a problem with my pc i can log in on other pc's with my account. Maybe something in hosts file?

EDIT:
ARGH i give up i cant find the problem ive reinstalled msn7.5 several times. i get the same problem on msn 8. ive looked throught all the host files and nothing. im gonna sign up for a gmail or yahoo account but i really want to be able to use my hotmail account so please post back if you have any ideas.
Re: Hotmail Login by Farriel(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2006
If you could detailedly explain the problems you do have with it, maybe you could be rewarded with solutions. I for one have a very vague idea of what you say is wrong.
Re: Hotmail Login by firespell: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2006
this is exactly whats happening:
1. i sign into msn messenger everything is fine i can chat to people and everything.
2. A pop up comes in the top of the pop up it says connect to t.msn.com. it says my password or email was incorrect. i am able to type in my password into this box but not my email http://www.freewebs.com/firespell/tmsn.JPG (screenshot just after signing in)
3.i close that box msn today does not come up and when i click on the email icon to get my emails i can not login to get them. when i try it redirects me back but doesnt say i have typed the wrong password.
4. also when i try to get help from microsoft it says YOU HAVE COOKIES DISABLED when i clearly have cookies enabled aswell as 3rd party cookies.
5.i have scanned for spyware i think i may have stuffed some setting up somewhere or spyware or virus i can't detect.
Re: Hotmail Login by firespell: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2006
ok another problem that is probably related i cannot login to my gmail account it says i have cookies disabled. But i have them enabled  cry Please help. anyone who can fix this ill give you gmail invites

EDIT: NVM i got rid of internet explorer and now ive got firefox SURPRISE SURPRISE it lets me log into my hotmail account. for anyone who has the same problem as me and have googled this hopelessly get firefox www.mozilla.com

(1) (Reply)

Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick / Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k / How To Browse Anonymously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.