Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February (29791 Views)

Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of June / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of December / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Oshlander: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Take

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by vezycash(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Deicide:
This was for 3Month actually

All all Glo? How much do you spend on internet monthly?
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Illusioneffect(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
nani667:
Small°°
hey :/:|!!! Wetin be flud again na wey dey drink ur data lyk dix
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Yemike(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
piper7:

Guy, you play sm20 right? Does it have real players?
Nope
It doesn't have real players
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by eghesman: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2020

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Chiiamaka: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=internationalman post=87068729]All they do here is trash talk Tecno and Infinix, in fact they talk down on android phone any time someone needs opinions on which phone to buy.

You would think they are all iPhone users

Fake life on Social media will not let us know those who drink garri to bed everyday

Hahahahhahah.. I am telling you
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by OlawaleBammie: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Greystone:

XVideos tings I'm sure grin

Ahahahahahahahahahaha grin

74gb on xvideos Ohh my prick!!

I pity the shaft of those pricks, the veins go don dey over visible ju grin

1 Like

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by awoo47: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hilariousthiago:
brother, abeg this yourfreedom premium still dey work?
nah
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by awoo47: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hopzin:
pls which SIM network are you using with yourfreedom app
nah glo, but i don't think is working again. there may be a new config file tho
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by nanotechy: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2020

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by NsukkaHONEY: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
nani667:
Small°°
guy what's the name and model of your phone pls
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by user32(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Here

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by seanwilliam(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
I didn't use much

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Illusioneffect(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
eghesman:
you are using windows phone right?
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Herqqqqqq: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Crownlaja: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Seen

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Akanoaaa(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mine..

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by ugwum007(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mine

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by iyblaq(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Not much

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Hopzin(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
awoo47:
nah glo, but i don't think is working again. there may be a new config file tho
pls when can i get it and how to use the config file. Any link?
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by udemzyudex(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
shogsman:
Stereotype won't let yahoo boys post their own, if not you'll run when you see how much they use monthly.

Not true jare,do they download huge files? Just chatting and some even do it on phones.
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
beat this

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Brunosamel(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2020

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by pesuwe(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
this is mine oh
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
Happy new month everyone!!!

namiji2598:
grin

NB: I started using this phone on the 8th of February, so my data counts only from 8-29

See them below:
MTN
airtel
WiFi

Una own good o...... How come 6GB isn't okay sef for me ?

I use Airtel sub .....

How una dey do am ?

Mind u, wat I do most is browse with chrome and also chat alot ..... Sometimes I download sermons
How una take dey do am ?
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Baee(f): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jeeez I just realized how much data I’ve used ��

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by TeamLeader(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Does anyone have any good phone to dash out? my budget is 15k
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Talibanis: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by udemzyudex(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Here's mine.

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by GloShare(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
faceland:

14k... A little bit too much for me, they must be a substantial ROI for me to subscribe to that.

I'm a blogger, so I breathe on it.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by speaktome(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lekwa nkem

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February by Yomhie: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
Happy new month everyone!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's / Here Are Some Of The Best Android Shortcuts You’re Probably Not Using / Need Glo Apn Settings For My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.