Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,543 members, 7,861,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

After 18years Of Barreness And Unending Tears Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 18years Of Barreness And Unending Tears Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (954 Views)

After 18years I Went Back To Where I Grew Up – Actor Nosa Rex / After 17-yrs Barreness Mother Deliveres Sets Of Twins / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 18years Of Barreness And Unending Tears Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by King2kay(m): 2:44am On Mar 01, 2020
One of the biggest challenges in some Marriages is child birth, for some it takes them years just to bear fruit of their Womb.

Honesty this woman must have passed through hell to stay good 18years without a child.

But indeed God will always prove to be God.

He will always make a way where there isn't a way

The joy of giving birth after those years can truly be compared to Nothing.

Wishing her a very Congratulations!!

According to her she wrote

Please join me to thank dis awesome God who has never fail.....

18yrs of barreness... mockery.... unending tears..... rejection from friends and family..... sorrow.

Has turn to joy unspeakable from February 2nd 2002 answer February 8th 2020.

Read more @ http:///news/detail/d852ba6cad14e406efd0e02f1c429bf5?product=

Re: After 18years Of Barreness And Unending Tears Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by MrSensor(m): 3:50am On Mar 01, 2020
Good
Re: After 18years Of Barreness And Unending Tears Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 01, 2020
Eledumare has done it again.
Re: After 18years Of Barreness And Unending Tears Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 01, 2020
God is Great
Re: After 18years Of Barreness And Unending Tears Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by anamakulinkuli: 6:36am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Eledumare has done it again.
[/s]
Re: After 18years Of Barreness And Unending Tears Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
show us pregnancy photos, antenatal photos, birthing photos at the hospital, umbilical chord cutting photos etc... or else, people better check her neighborhood for baby factories and see which teenager sold her an infant.

(1) (Reply)

I Boasted About Your Virginity In Church – Simi’s Mom Reveals / Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Shares Exclusive Photos From His 73rd Birthday Party / Ultimate Love - Jay Has A Child And Wife Before The Show|jay Secret Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.