Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus (36519 Views)

I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance / See What A Biological Researcher Said About Corona-virus / Coronavirus And Fake News In Nigeria - BBC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2020
Azukbobo:
To curb fake news we need to regulate social media but Nigerians want none of that, everybody is shouting freedom of speech. Freedom of speech at what cost? Imagine the trauma the victim of fake news goes through? May God help us

Also, imagine the bigger and endless trauma your useless, incompetent government make Nigerians go through.
Is fake news the major problem Nigerians have?
Leave social media alone, before it kills you
Re: Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus by todugo(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2020
The Lagos State Government, in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Health and the Ogun State Government, remains focused on entrenching measures to contain the infection.

angry angry angryNow my question is what entrenching measures have the lazy state government and ministry of health taken if not audio measures? Matcheew
Re: Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2020
A brother just argued that just like the Chibok girls scam, like the Italian man corona virus scam.

At first, I thought it wasn’t possible. I saw people insinuating that such a scam could be possible as jokers.

But then, the similarities between the chibok girls scam and this one dawned on me.

An Italian man is not a name.
An Italian man with no face.

The Goodluck Jonathan administration gave us the details of Mr Sawyer, the Liberian man who brought Ebola to Nigeria. We saw how and when he landed in Nigeria. We had the details of his movement and everything. We had his pictures. We knew of the doctors who were handling the cases.

But this one, we’ve heard only of the Italian man.
We’ve heard that 28 people have been quarantined.

How?
At where?
Who are they?
How were they met to be quarantined?
Where were they carried from?
From their homes?
Work place?
Church?

Who is the Italian man?
Which of the Italian states did he board from?
Did the plane have any transit on the way? Or was it a direct non stop flight to Lagos?
Which plane is that?
Where are the crews on that plane?
Where is the manifest of those on the plane?
Where are they now?
Have they been contacted and quarantined?

Too many questions.

This is a scam from this useless and incompetent terrorists in power.

#copied
Re: Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus by asahnwaKC: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nigerian government undecided undecided.....I don't trust them too...they may be after the conora virus fund....if not why haven't they identified those people that came in contact with the Italian man undecided undecided
Re: Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus by NairaMaster1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
naptu2:

Where did you see the fake news that the government said that they are prepared to stop it from entering Nigeria?? Show me a verified source for that fake news.

The government cannot prevent people with the disease from entering Nigeria. No government can do such a thing. What they can do is to screen travellers and issue contact forms.

If that was possible, why haven't the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, etc. stopped the virus from entering their countries??

This is a serious issue that should not be politicised or used for jokes the way that you are doing.

People died during the ebola crisis because of fake news.

Voice of a typical suffering and smiling Nigerian.
Re: Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus by naptu2: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Voice of a typical suffering and smiling Nigerian.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / I Find It Difficult To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.