Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How do i build on a land that is full with dirty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How do i build on a land that is full with dirty (985 Views)

Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / Will God Accept If I Pay Offerings With Dirty Naira Notes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by Henrypp: 4:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Nairaland please I need engineer in the house to help me out..... I bought a land and i discovered when am about to drill my borehole. That the land is fill with dirty and the use sand to covered the dirty. What will i do for to build on the land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by soloehis(m): 4:56am On Mar 01, 2020
Booked
Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Op!

Its like you are new to the spiritual and diabolic world. Let me just clear your question outrightly. Spiritually, women are not pure and contact or intercourse with them can nullify your charms, fortification or spirituality.

This principle cuts across all religions, Order, Cult, Lodge and spiritual society.

3 Likes

Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by helinues: 5:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Woman dey spoil juju most especially the one on menstruation..

Women menses and Juju don't go alike

1 Like

Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 01, 2020
He should better run to Almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by Lawgod247: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2020
ok
Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by Akachukwu42(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2020
So seven days is too long to abstinent from sex
Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by neonly: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Sex is more than we all think honestly it involve d spirit mind
Not having sex during prayers helps because u don't know d kind of spirit following d person
Staying away from sex during prayers work am a testimony to it honestly
Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by onwanaholland: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Op!

Its like you are new to the spiritual and diabolic world. Let me just clear your question outrightly. Spiritually, women are not pure and contact or intercourse with them can nullify your charms, fortification or spirituality.

This principle cuts across all religions, Order, Cult, Lodge and spiritual society.
[/s]
Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by LordReed(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2020
Another opportunity to spill your misogyny. Rubbish!

OgunLaakaye:
Op!

Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by CAPSLOCKED: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2020
BECAUSE WOMEN ARE AT THE FINAL BOTTOM OF THE HIERARCHY OF ANY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS OR SUPERSTITIOUS DOCTRINES. THEY'RE THE TRASH TAKERS AND I'VE REALIZED THAT WOMEN LIKE TO THINK THIS ABOUT THEMSELVES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by punisha: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2020
justnock:
He should better run to Almighty God.

He = OP
OP = friend.
OP > He + friend
OP about to die for touching woman after doing doing Juju.
Op rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: How do i build on a land that is full with dirty by Henrypp: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thanks for your contributions, I really appreciate...::����� but come to think of it. It doesn’t make any sense if have sex and it will spoil thing in one hand, and the other hand is what if making love with out having Sex will it still spoil thing? We should differential sex and loving making when it come to spirituality to me. The Juju prest is only deceiving their self...... That’s just my take on this issue. If I avoid the sex and romance and touch every other part of the body what is the different

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues / Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Revelations/visions / Photos: Nsukka Catholic Cathedral Takes Beautiful Shape, To Be Dedicated Nov 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.