Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies (26197 Views)

How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / How do i build on a land that is full with dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by TruthsFM: 9:07pm On Jan 09
Actress Madam Saje has reacted to a scathing BBC documentary about founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) the late Prophet TB Joshua.

The three-part damning documentary published on Monday, January 8 alleged that he engaged in r3pe and other sexual atrocities before his death.

BBC Africa Eye said it spoke with 16 of Joshua’s former disciples who provided first-hand testimony of sexual assault or rape by Joshua.

Identifying herself only with her first name, Victoria said Joshua ordered some of his most trusted Nigerian disciples to help identify new victims. The group was informally known as the “fishing department” and she said it ultimately coerced her into joining.

Jessica Kaimu, now a broadcast journalist in Namibia, said she was just 17 and a virgin when Joshua raped her in the bathroom of his penthouse, within weeks of her becoming a disciple.

Some former disciples of Joshua claimed they were made to work, without pay, for long hours each day – running all aspects of SCOAN. They said sleep deprivation was routine, with lights left on in the dormitories at night.

Reacting to the allegations via the on Monday, Madam Saje said the late televangelist’s legacy cannot be destroyed with dirty lies.

The veteran actress whose real name is Fausat Balogun shared one of Joshua’s sermons saying:

So true! You touched many lives, fought a good fight, stood till the end and established a great and enduring legacy.

No man or institution can destroy it with dirty lies: not even the BBC! Rest on peace Joshua.

We are and shall always be very proud of you
.”

https://www.tori.ng/news/258368/bbc-cant-destroy-tb-joshuas-legacy-with-dirty-lies.html#google_vignette

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by TruthsFM: 9:07pm On Jan 09
Bbc is full of lies and propaganda. No one take them serious at all.

124 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Christistruth00: 9:15pm On Jan 09
TB Joshua was evil to his bones
He was a Sorcerer and Witch doctor who hijacked Politicians and other Powerful people for connections and immunity from Prosecution

Acts 13: 6-10
6 They traveled through the whole island until they came to Paphos. There they met a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet named Bar-Jesus, 7 who was an attendant of the proconsul, Sergius Paulus. The proconsul, an intelligent man, sent for Barnabas and Saul because he wanted to hear the word of God. 8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for that is what his name means) opposed them and tried to turn the proconsul from the faith. 9 Then Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked straight at Elymas and said, 10 “You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord? 11 Now the hand of the Lord is against you. You are going to be blind for a time, not even able to see the light of the sun.”

Immediately

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Forumites: 9:19pm On Jan 09
BBC. Always pokenosing into naija affair. Till now dem never tell us how princess diana take die… or how the late queen was a kleptomaniac until her death. Idiats. You guys should return all the stolen artifacts you looted from Nigeria.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Omihanifa: 9:27pm On Jan 09
What does madam saje know undecided
She's just saying all these based on tb joshua philanthropy. And nah wetin the guy use dey confuse people be that.

The guys that were interviewed were people that were very close to him. Can everyone be lying at the same time ?

Madam saje knows tb joshua from the media just like everyone else. These guys are his inner caucus so they know that they are saying.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by illicit(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09
Nothing changes how I feel about him

He was great

💪

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by thesicilian: 8:22am On Jan 10
I've watched the documentary to a reasonable extent, yet to finish it. But so far it's all accusations upon accusations. No real evidence anywhere. At least in this era of smart phones one would think there'll be countless pictures and videos to corroborate their stories.

Modified: Watched all the parts now. My opinion remains the same. Apart from the building collapse aspect which evidently was covered up.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by PlayerMeji: 9:10am On Jan 10
No b lie

Anyone who believes these BBC reports should be prepared to believe BBC reports on Obasanjo, Obi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Eneche, Tinubu, Father Mbah, etc when they die...

Truth is, there would be more propaganda and lies spread at the death of a great man than when he is alive...

Only Southern Christians tend to discredit each other though .... You will never hear anything like this from the North even when they are dealing with monsters.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by themainman600(m): 9:11am On Jan 10
grin grin if you can conveniently manipulate women you are good to go grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Conner44: 9:11am On Jan 10
Omihanifa:
These guys are his inner caucus so they know that they are saying.

So you're trying to tell us that inner caucus members of an institution or individual cannot lie against it for their own personal reasons? 🤔

DukeNija:

All of them at the same time? Over 30 of them both Nigerian and foreign? Use the brain that God gave you and stop being sheepish

So 50 people cannot go into a meeting and decide to unilaterally tell lies and concoct tales against an individual or institution for their own selfish reasons?

Were you in Nigeria during the last election? Did you observe what happened in Rivers state? Do you know that due to a lack of evidence the court threw out all cases against rigging even when the indigenous people there all collectively knew who won the presidential election in that state? How many people are staff of INEC in that state again? Maybe 100, 200, 300 ? Even Wike once boasted that he had hired over 1,000 people who will personally work for him during the past elections, you think his closed door meeting with those his people didn't bear any fruit right?

So between you and i who is now the sheepish one? undecided

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by GeneralPula: 9:12am On Jan 10
Nah craze dey worry them..

2 Likes

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by nairalee(m): 9:12am On Jan 10
I hate it when people use sentiments to dismiss serious investigations. If your daughter is among the victims that either died or were raped will u dismiss the report with your left hand?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by themainman600(m): 9:12am On Jan 10
thesicilian:
I've watched the documentary to a reasonable extent, yet to finish it. But so far it's all accusations upon accusations. No real evidence anywhere. At least in this era of smart phones one would think there'll be countless pictures and videos to corroborate their stories.
were you deaf while watching when they said they weren't allowed to use phones

31 Likes

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by accordadoga25(f): 9:12am On Jan 10
Hehehe

Religion matter tire me.

Only God knows the truth.

Some say he was bad, others say he was a good man.

2 Likes

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by themainman600(m): 9:13am On Jan 10
Forumites:
BBC. Always pokenosing into naija affair. Till now dem never tell us how princess diana take die… or how the late queen was a kleptomaniac until her death. Idiats. You guys should return all the stolen artifacts you looted from Nigeria.
see you

1 Like

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by ghostwritter(m): 9:13am On Jan 10
In all honesty, I knew something wasn't right about this man's miracles even though my mum never wanted me to speak ill of him in her presence.
One thing I have come to realise about prophets. It is either God calls calls you or you Call upon the devil.

5 Likes

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Fiscus105(m): 9:13am On Jan 10
All these characters assassination made this man popular and growing during his earthly ministry, they still not stop even in death. Of course, the world is evil itself and evil people would quickly want to hear damage thing about others.

Let CNN, ALJAZERA AND OTHERS JOIN, SCOAN SHALL BE GROWING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Resetinc: 9:14am On Jan 10
All pentecostal tv healings and miracles are faked ..
you need to clear the cobwebs in your religious eyes to see this…

Being a philanthropist is a different story…
Mexican deadly drug lords are philanthropists in their communities.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by vickthourh(m): 9:14am On Jan 10
It's kind of a confusion here, don't know who to believe.
But TBJOSHUA was a good man, in my view

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by nairalee(m): 9:14am On Jan 10
Some people's defence of TB JOSHUA is because he gave alot of money to the poor. That's a very SHALLOW level of reasoning. I'm tired of the way people reason. So we should not challenge any rapist or murderer because he/she is a philanthropist (whose wealth even came from people's donations). The way people dey reason sha!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by abhosts(m): 9:15am On Jan 10
90 percent of Penticostal Pastors are mostly tricksters and frauds. They are usually successful in their craft because most humans are ignorant and gullible. Those their braindead cult members would view potential helpers as enemies but adore the criminal psychopaths telling them to donate 100 percent of their January salary so guyman can fuel their private jets.

Think about that for a second. If a wife requests that her husband give her 100 percent of his January salary, the society would call her Jezebel but it is perfectly okay when a covetous spendthrift parading as a pastor does it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Westman001: 9:15am On Jan 10
I believe BBC

9 Likes

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by themainman600(m): 9:15am On Jan 10
vickthourh:
It's kind of a confusion here, don't know who to believe.
But TBJOSHUA was a good man, in my view
please watch the documentary and come back to modify your comments

2 Likes

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by bigdammyj: 9:15am On Jan 10
Noted.
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by dayleke: 9:15am On Jan 10
Everyone go dey alright las las.....
Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by epainos: 9:16am On Jan 10
TruthsFM:
Bbc is full of lies and propaganda. No one take them serious at all.

Forumites:

grin

Na to just dey use you enjoy ones day. grin

So, you still think Joshua is a good man despite all his old videos out there. Chai! Joshua has really happened to you. Nigeria has happened to you. Eee yaaa! Wow!

You need to be rehabilitated fast. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by Fuckyoumod: 9:16am On Jan 10
Whether these allegations are true or false.

My concern is simple.

Why is it coming now?

Why now that the man is late and can't defend himself or face consequences?

Everybody should rest abeg, they would have brought all this up 5, 4, 6 and 7 years ago.

Why now?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by CondemnBattery(f): 9:16am On Jan 10
Gbamsolutely.
Let them first do a documentary on how our Nigerian politicians loot our monies and starch them in the UK then I will take them serious.

Let them do a documentary of how the British monarch killed, maime and stole from Africa during the slave era, then I will take them serious.

Let them do a documentary of how the fulanies are carrying out ethnic cleansing of the middle belt in Nigeria, then I will take them serious.

Useless bunch of terrorist sympathizers.

Why will over a dozen of people accuse a dead man who can't defend himself, and couldn't provide one evidence.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies by jattopeter(m): 9:17am On Jan 10
You have spoken my mind , lets call a spade a spade , No video , No Picture , No voice note to back the claims up. So , who is deceiving who?
thesicilian:

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos / Nasarawa Church Cancels A Wedding Because The Lady Is Three Months Pregnant / Apostle Frank Ugochukwu Okah Gives A Groundnut Seller Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.