Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl (5197 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl by GistingBrity: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Controversial ex-Big Brother Naija Reality Show star and social media influencer, Tokunbo Idowu, better known as Tboss, has said she’ll go to any length to protect her daughter because the baby is her topmost priority.
“I heard the rumours about me and Uti and we both think they’re hilarious. It is not even worth debunking although at some point, it got to me and I have categorically stated that it is...Continue Reading; https://www.gistingbrity.com/tboss-opens-up-on-uti-nwachukwu-being-the-father-of-her-baby-girl/

Re: Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl by Chijeep(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
tboss
Re: Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl by scoundrel(f): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
That child is Tonto Dikeh’s son’s stepsister. If she claims Uti is the father then he should sue her for everything she’s worth.
Re: Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl by dangotesmummy: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
scoundrel:
That child is Tonto Dikeh’s son’s stepsister. If she claims Uti is the father then he should sue her for everything she’s worth.
Yorubas say ONLY A WOMAN KNOWS THE FATHER OF HER CHILD(REN) and in recent times,*DOCTORS*
Re: Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl by ChaoHendrix: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Only wise men like us will be able to recognize the Morse message in her statement and also to decode what she really means.

By saying UTI is responsible for her child she wasn't really implying that Uti Nwachukwu is the father of her child.
The child of a popular hoe like Tboss can't have come from only one source.

By UTI she meant Utibe, Tunde and Innocent..
The UTI is just an acronym for the 3 men she was sexually active with at the time she took in..
The "Nwachukwu" is merely a collateral damage.

A hoe will always be a hoe.If you make the mistake of thinking otherwise,then you are on your own.

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl by Ryda(m): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
angry
Re: Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl by itsme01: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
I wonder why women are somehow, they bring people into this world for personal vendetta and emotion even when they can give th child a good life or gurantee the baby daddy would stay, even when there are afte sex pils condom and all that
Re: Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl by Okogopo: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
I wonder why women are somehow, they bring people into this world for personal vendetta and emotion even when they can give th child a good life or gurantee the baby daddy would stay, even when there are afte sex pils condom and all that
[/s]
Re: Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl by PureGoldh(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
There is nothing wey musa no go hear over the radio
Re: Tboss Opens Up On Uti Nwachukwu Being The Father Of Her Baby Girl by Sweeetheart(m): 1:30am On Mar 02, 2020
shameless idiot

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama Dislikes His Daughters Watching The Kardashian Reality Show / Inspiration Fm OAP, Wana Wana Gets Engaged!! / Runtown Hangs Out With Kenya’s Ms Ukwu, Corazon Kwamboka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.