Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big (1049 Views)

His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big by visaland(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2020
While some Slay Queens and some women are still asking for big d**k and more, another’s  too are crying for help then I guess it is really big indeed.

Social media user, Azia_josef took to her page to seek for advice from netizens that she has given up on her man. She noted that she has been coping with his big size manhood but can no longer withstand the pain again.

According to Azia, the bigger boy is inflicting injury on her and that she is tired of suffering from the pain.

See her post below;

(1) (Reply)

See Letter A Son Wrote To Dad Abdicating Position As First Son Of The Family. / Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? / Should I Kill Myself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.