Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? (1052 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by officialmario(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Good day to everyone out there.
I heard one Alhaji who is our neighour fighting his wife for dressing up in the presence of the grown up male child.
since she is the one that gave birth to the child, i dont think there is any big deal in that.
Do you think the mother is at fault?

1 Like

Re: Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by Coldshisha: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
I think it depends on the culture, the Northerners see it as strange, while here in South I really don't see it as any big deal

It takes a special kind of mental disease to get turned on by your own blood relations, or same sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nooooooo

Shouldn't be encouraged at all
Re: Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by dudusky007(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
0-5yrs is allowed
next topic please

2 Likes

Re: Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by Bola146(f): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
It depends on how close the family is.
Re: Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by mariahAngel(f): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
officialmario:
I heard one Alhaji who is our neighour fighting his wife for dressing up in the presence of the grown up male child.
since she is the one that gave birth to the child, i dont think there is any big deal in that.

There's this funny joke (abi na saying sef ) by those comedians from Delta state that goes If as a guy, your mama never for once call you to come zip her blouse, know say them adopt you

I think there's a lot of sense in that saying.

1 Like

Re: Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by patorial(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
The Igbo will tell you that if you haven't been called to help unzip your mother or sister,then ask who gave birth to you.

1 Like

Re: Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by GboyegaD(m): 12:27am On Jun 18, 2021
Not an ideal practice. It isn't because they could/would get turned on but for the psychological effect on the child.

2 Likes

Re: Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by crackhaus: 12:45am On Jun 18, 2021
officialmario:
There's your answer.

Muslims usually build their houses in such a way that males and females (of the same family) have different living quarters.
The females come out completely clothed when everyone needs to be together as a family.

I believe the Alhaji, in adhering to the tenets of his religion, is right to scold his wife.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by NoToPile: 6:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Its not ideal,once the boy child becomes 3-4 or max 5 the mum is supposed to stop being naked (full or partial) in the presence of the child.

But then I saw a thread where peeps said its a norm to see your sisters unclothedness as a Guy, I have also seen married women stripping down to pant and bra in the presence of their biological brother and I seemed to be the only one there surprised.

I feel its not too good in the long run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by Drizzy5001(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
It depends on culture and the religion involved.
Re: Should The Mother Dress Up In The Presence Of The Male Child? by Richy4(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
It is not right... besides, what's that boy doing in that room when the mother was dressing up?...If he's from 8 and above, they should have taught him to excuse them.... that's part of home training...

Nowadays, most parents leaves everything in the hands of teachers.... That's how some parent, when they look at their kids, they don't just understand the look especially when visitors were around... some will even ask questions in front of the visitor why they were looking at them like that....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Kill Myself? / Join Happy Couples Intl / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.