Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled (684 Views)

Video Of A Lady And Dad Being Too Intimate Has Gone Viral (video) / Burna Boy Acquires A 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia (Photos) / Kendall Jenner Goes Fully Unclad To Cover Vogue Italia Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled by HumphreyGspot(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2020
A lady by the name, Mitchelle Lannone has come out to share her disappointment after she and her Italia husband was refused from entering Casalinda Hotel in Abuja due to the fear of coronavirus.

The Instagram user said they had paid for reservation in the hotel for four night and everything was finalized, only for her to receive a call from the hotel telling her that their reservation has being cancelled because her husband was Italia.

She told the hotel she had only being to Italy with her husband six months ago, but they refused her still. The hotel gave them back 70 per cent of their payment saying the 30 per cent was nonrefundable.

We damand full refund and apology Casalina Hotel, she said.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/03/01/coronavirus-lady-and-her-italia-husbands-hotel-reservation-cancelled/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled by coolcharm(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2020
If her disappointment is what it takes to keep a nation safe.... Then happy disappointment!

It's called... Precaution.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled by Lawgod247: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled by yanabasee(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2020
You people should not come and kill us In this country oh.....

She's even lucky to get a 70% refund..... If I was the hotel manager, she'd get nothing..... Coz, the money would've been under quarantine...
Re: Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled by money121(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled by NextD18: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2020
Nigerians would have started ranting and crying "Racism" if reverse was the case in Italy.

It would have been more professional to refund them every dime they paid since it was the management idea to cancel it.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled by Millenniumlady(f): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2020
Sis pass him to me once you're I'll cure the virus in his system and we'll live happily ever after
Re: Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled by decatalyst(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Now Italy is being stigmatized as "carrying agents" Of Corona virus.

Re: Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled by nrexzy: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Our edo sistas.... Na bad market ook
Re: Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled by Sexyjigga(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2020
Very good... I like that
Re: Coronavirus: Lady And Her Italia Husband's Hotel Reservation Cancelled by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2020
coolcharm:
If her disappointment is what it takes to keep a nation safe.... Then happy disappointment!

It's called... Precaution.
"precaution" with 30% nonrefundable payment..4 hotel wey dem no even enter drink ordinary pure water.

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Moved To Tears As She Reacts To Fg's Plan To Completely Lock Down Nigeria / I Would Like To Marry “naira Marley” And Become “mummy Naira” – Kemi Olunloyo / Why I Cannot Date Dangote- Oyinkansola Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.